Link & Zelda vs. Ada WITH A TWIST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Dark Khan's RAGE has merged the Legend of Zelda and Resident Evil universes together, turning the hero and princess of Hyrule into mindless zombies that multiply themselves.

zhTJRPP0ON8

Dark Kahn has kidnapped Ada, and is using those zombies against her. He also deems the above vid canon. Can Ada get out alive, or will she be another victim of the rage?

FinalAnswer
haermm

NemeBro
I am not amused.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Nemesis X
He also deems the above vid canon.

I lol'd

XanatosForever
gay_rage

Ridley_Prime
Zelda with a chainsaw? I lol'd. Now if only there were one with Ada shooting down multiple copies of Kain... mmm

Keollyn
Ada looks nice in that dress.

RE: Blaxican
Not as nice as you, baby.

That video is freakin' awesome. 'eff LOZ.

Sin_Volvagia
This is probably what Ganondorf plays on his Wii.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
This is probably what Ganondorf plays on his Wii.

Aw, dammit... I lol'd at that, Sin.

Demonic Phoenix
Even though this is a spite thread, as a Neutral party, I salute this thread 313

Originally posted by LLLLLink
I lol'd at that, Sin.

Ditto.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Even though this is a spite thread, as a Neutral party, I salute this thread 313

Ditto.

Same here I lol'ed at that post

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Dark Khan's RAGE has merged the Legend of Zelda and Resident Evil universes together, turning the hero and princess of Hyrule into mindless zombies that multiply themselves.

zhTJRPP0ON8

Dark Kahn has kidnapped Ada, and is using those zombies against her. He also deems the above vid canon. Can Ada get out alive, or will she be another victim of the rage?

If you decree that video canon, what's the point of this thread? We already know what will happen. Stupid thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.