To Make A Killer Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Awesomesean
First, take two great icons in a perfect movie. Or of course, if chosen, a bad one. For example, lets take Obi Wan, and put him against Yoda. Then start your movie. I will start it off!

Obi Wan was eager to find a new family, instead of the Republic. He wanted to confront Master Yoda, which just a week ago, declined Kenobi's specific instructions to send 2 fleets of airships as an attack at Tatoine. Mast Kenobi confronted Master Yoda, and when it ended, Yoda confirmed of the attack.

But, Yoda didn't seem to intend on it, but as Master Kenobi went out the door, Yoda's lightsaber beamed up.

"Master Yoda" Kenobi said. "I assumed you had hate in your eyes. I am no match for a Master like you, but I am a Jedi Knight."

"Fight we will, Fight we must!" Yoda slondered on. Just then, Kenobi's sabre drew out, blue and bright.

Making the first move, Yoda jumped into the air, falling to Master Kenobi's Sabre. Kenobi's sword misses Yoda by an inch, and after Yoda falls to the floor with a stick landing, Kenobi strikes. As anyone would expect, Yoda saved his life, jumping back with gratitude.

"You have enough power to defeat me, but do you have the will?" Yoda asks. Obi Wan responds to this with a strengthened blow to the neck, but Yoda saves himself and slides his sabre down towards to the Jedi's feet. In which, Obi Wan strikes at Yoda's head. An energy beam goes through Yoda's neck, as though in through Obi Wan's stomach. Kenobi fell with terror. A flash went into his head, when Qui Gon Jinn was daggered in the gut. Yoda fell into his own blood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.