NEW Sonic The Hedgehog RP ((RP Thread))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadMel
It was the three year anniversary of the Eggman Empire. Three years since Angel Island, along with the Master Emerald sunk into the ocean, never to be seen again. Three years since the Death Egg, Dr. Robotnik's ultimate creation, laid waste to the cities of the world, demanding they all surrender to him. Three long years since the world's greatest champion, Sonic the Hedgehog, was captured, and the remaining members of the resistance wiped out forever. At least, that's what the Doctor wanted to believe.
In truth, not a single one of sonic's friend perished. They all scattered, hiding in different parts of the world, waiting for the day. The day the signal will be sent, telling them to come home. The day Knuckles the Echidna awakens from his coma. Miles Prower, otherwise known as Tails, was taking care of knuckles in his secret laboratory, and would send the signal out the moment Knuckles woke up. If that ever happened.

"HALT! IDENTIFY!" The hunting cry of Robotnik's mechanical henchmen. It was too predictable, the black figure thought. Almost... Familiar.
The figure turned. "I'm Shadow" it said, "Shadow the Hedgehog."
"PRIORITY ALERT - " the robot screamed, but before it could say any more, it had been dismantled by Shadow's fists, such was his speed and ferocity. The hedgehog vanished, speeding away towards the end of the building. More robots arrived, but they were taken down as quickly as the first. No alarm was raised as Shadow raided the factory he had infiltrated.
The black hedgehog had discovered that a new prototype robot was being built here. A robot to best all others. A new Mecha-Sonic model. Shadow has broken into the factory to destroy the prototype, and steal its blueprints, if possible. Shadow suspected that if the prototype was finished, it would be a lot more troublesome than the guards.
Shadow was right, naturally. As soon as he entered a new room, a circular, apparently empty room, he was attacked. What appeared to be a blue blur shot towards Shadow from his right. Shadow deftly leaped to the side, and shot some chaos spears towards the blur. But the blur simply stopped, revealing itself to be a near-exact replica of sonic, save for the glowing red eyes and expressionless face, before it spun around on the spot. The force of the Mecha-Sonic's movements created a miniature whirlwind, which flung the bolts of energy away. The construction spun faster, using it's speed to create shock waves, all of which were directed at Shadow. Shadow simply smiled and dodged the shock waves, which tore apart the rest of the room, and shot towards the Mecha-Sonic.
Shadow began to realize something, even as he was dodging and weaving, punching and kicking, almost dancing with his opponent. This robot replicated Sonic's speed and strength perfectly. It even had the blue hedgehog's fighting style, if it could be called that, down to perfect detail. But that's what made this machine inferior. It was too perfect. It was missing something that Dr Robotnik simply could not replicate, and that was Sonic's attitude. This gave Shadow the edge he needed to tear apart this prototype. So that's what he did.
After the Mecha-Sonic became little more than spare parts, Shadow left. He had accomplished his mission. He retreated to his hideout, a cave that was really nothing more than a hole in the ground. He reached out and looked at the transceiver Tails had given him three years ago. The last lifeline of hope. Shadow sighed, expecting to be disappointed once again, and looked down at the device.

Hitosu Moriko
Tails was in his abandoned laboratory looking at all the scrap metal "All my work destroyed Sonic....." Tails was not alone he was with Knuckles who was incapacitated by Robotnik's minions he was kept alive by Tails. Tails started tinker with some of the scraps of metal to make more helper medical robot's "These should at least help Knuckles out in the long run right now my main priority to get Knuckles fully healed from his injuries"

Thunder Fox
Knuckles started to stir finally trying to wake up

MadMel
((given permission to use knux by TF))

Knuckles' life was nothing but a long, drawn out nightmare. For three years he dreamed the same thing constantly - The utter destruction of his island. He was standing there, watching as Angel Island collapsed around him. He could see the Death Egg, towering menacingly over him, firing missile after missile at the island. Knuckles could sense the chaos emeralds on board the Death Egg. All seven of them. Thinking fast, The Island Guardian starting running towards the shrine where the Master Emerald was kept. The terrain started cracking before his eyes, as though the area was experiencing a massive earthquake. The destruction of the island was affecting it's weather system, causing massive storms from coast to coast.
Knuckles ran on, punching debris and stray missiles out of his way. The shrine was in sight, but it was also the target of Robotnik's missiles. Knuckles had to beat that missile there. He had only seconds left. He sprinted up the shrine's stone stairway. The missile was there too. The Echidna could see Robotnik's grinning face painted on the side, counting down the milliseconds it had before it went off, but he ignored it. He didn't stop running towards the Master Emerald.
The missile exploded. Knuckles could feel it's heat, but he didn't stop. He rushed forward, and with the last of his strength, sank his fist into the Master Emerald. There was a blinding flash as the missile went off, sending knuckles, and several pieces of the now shattered Master Emerald, flying right off the island. For a brief second, there was only darkness. But then -
"AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Knuckles woke up screaming, thrashing around as the he could still feel the missile exploding. The bonds around his arms and legs, while better than the average hospital restraints, were nothing compared to knuckles' strength. He ripped out of the restraints as though they were made of putty, instead of reinforced steel. his waving arms and legs sent medical robot flying around the room. It was at least a minute before he calmed down. He slumped back in the bed he had been restrained in, looking around. "Where am I?" he asked aloud, in a croaky voice he had not used in three years.

lilk82394
Silver looked around to see where he was. He remebered Shadows hideout was somewhere close to him. He walked around a bit more till he came to a hole in the ground. Silver looked down."This has to be it..." Silver looked around again to make sure he wasnt being followed. He jumped down the hole and soon landed. Silver looked up to see Shadow looking at something in his hand. "Hmph, Shadow!"

Hitosu Moriko
Tails ran to where Knuckles was noticing he awoken from a long coma Tails looked at Knuckles and noticed the medical robots broken "Knuckles your awake thank god"

MadMel
Originally posted by lilk82394
Silver looked around to see where he was. He remebered Shadows hideout was somewhere close to him. He walked around a bit more till he came to a hole in the ground. Silver looked down."This has to be it..." Silver looked around again to make sure he wasnt being followed. He jumped down the hole and soon landed. Silver looked up to see Shadow looking at something in his hand. "Hmph, Shadow!" Shadow turned around, prepared to strike. When he saw who it was, he tried to relax. "So it's you" he said, looking Silver up and down. "Or... Is it?" he contemplated, recalling his fight with the Mecha-Sonic. "Hmm. Do you still have this?" he asked Silver, holding up his piece of the Master Emerald. There had been several of these pieces lying near knuckles when he was discovered. For safety's sake, the pieces were divided up between the group before they parted ways. "Show it to me, or I'll just assume you're another of Robotnik's machines."

lilk82394
Silver shook his head."Shadow.....Always so quick to fight."Silver pulled out a shard from the Master Emerald. "Does this suffice, Shadow?" Silver walked up closer to put the peice of Master Emerald in Shadows faceso he could see it was not a hoax.

MadMel
"Tell that to the exact replica of the blue hedgehog that I turned into scrap metal ten minutes ago" Shadow huffed indignantly. Quick as lightning, he snatched Silver's Master Emerald shard. "We might be needing these pieces soon." he told Silver, holding up his own shard against the other, as though he was comparing their sizes. Suddenly they both started glowing. "What the?" Shadow exclaimed, dropping both of the shard in surprise. The shard hung in mid air, floating lazily around each other. "That's never happened before. The three years I've carried my piece and... Wait, maybe this means that echidna is finally awake!"

lilk82394
Silver looked in amazement at the floating shard. It wasglowing."Thats might be true. We should see if the others are reacting the same way....dont ya think?" Silver graabbed his shard out of the air and stared at it for a while.

MadMel
Shadow shook his head. "That would take too long. Besides, if the echidna is awake, it wont be long before beacon is activated. Everybody will be called to the secret laboratory. We should probably wait for the beacon before we do anything."
((hint hint Tails wink ))

Hitosu Moriko
Tails was happy knuckles awoken and readied the beacon "Knuckles stay put and don't force yourself ok" Tails activated the beacon for Shadow to trace him

lilk82394
Silver looked at a device beeping somewhere in the cave."That must be the beacon. I suggest we go now..." Silver tucked away his shard ready to travel to the secret lab with Shadow as soon as he was ready.

MadMel
Shadow, nodded grabbing the few belongings he had and walking out of the cave. "Try to keep up" he grunted to Silver, before speeding off. As the trees and rocks rushed by in multicolored blurs, Shadow began thinking. He had been thinking for the last three years, but with the echidna finally awake, the jumbled plans now began to fall into place. They needed Knuckles to find all the lost pieces of the Master Emerald. If it could be restored, it's powers of neutralization would cripple the Death Egg, fueled as it was by the seven Chaos Emeralds. If they could get the emeralds back...

lilk82394
Silver laughed. "I should be telling you to keep up! Rember, Im from the future!" Silver ran after Shadow jumping from tree to tree, back to the ground. He just felt good. Silver caught up with Shadow. "Im gonna follow you because I have no idea where we're going..."

MadMel
Shadow rolled his eyes. "we're going to the fox's' hidden laboratory." he told Silver. "That's where we were told to go if the beacon was sent. After three long years we can finally plan our revenge against Robotnik!" 'I promise you, Sonic the Hedgehog, I will set you free!' Shadow thought, determination clouding his thoughts. He knew that in order to win, Sonic would have to be rescued at some point. He remembered watching the blue hedgehog struggle against the power of the Death Egg three years ago, but he was no match for the Chaos Emeralds. He fell, just as everyone else had, even Shadow..

lilk82394
Silver looked over at Shadow."Were going kinda slow...Hope you can keep up with me now." Silver floated up about 20ft and started flying towards the beacon. He was fast on foot but even faster in the air. "Its time for Robotnik to pay. Ill save Sonic." Silver looked down at Shadow."Hey, I think I see the beacon!"

Eclipse_Noctis
Blaze awoke when she saw a faint glow in front of her face. She opened her eyes to see a Master Emerald shard. She grabbed it from the air and stared into the sky. "Knuckles must be conscious." A device given to her by Tails. "I probably should get to the beacon. Silver should be there." Blaze put the shard and the device away. She jumped up on a building and began to travel the rooftops to the beacon.

MadMel
Shadow could see the beacon too. Their crossing into new territory was marked by the scorched landscape they blitzed across. Robotnik was trying to burn the entire world, turning it into a giant machine empire. Shadow shook his head. He would not have it. He had made a promise to himself, and the long dead Maria, that he would help the people of this world.
The outskirts of the city came into view. The beacon could now be clearly seen. It was flashing on and off, a symbol of a two tailed fox glowing in the sky. Shadow ran towards it, going all out now, and leaving Silver behind in a cloud of dust which rose into the air. The Hedgehog reached the outer door of the lab, and banged on it several times.

lilk82394
Silver rolled his eyes."He wishes he could even beat me in a real race..." Silver quickly caught up to shadow and landed behind him looking into the sky. The beacon was flashing a white light every few seconds and a symbol was in the air. It showed what seemed to be Miles' tail(wouldnt sound right saying Tails' tail). Silver looked at the door patiently." I thought he'd be waiting expecting us." Silver was just glad they were finally about to take action after 3 years.He was restless and training just to defeat Eggman. He remembered when they alldefeated Eggman Nega. He seemed more evil than Robotnik even though to Silver, they were exactly the same.

Hitosu Moriko
Tails looked through the peephole to see shadow and silver already there he allowed him "Hey guys Knuckles is finally awake"

MadMel
"So I've heard." Shadow replied dryly. "Has anyone else arrived yet?" he asked, walking inside and looking around the lab. It was all bright lights and whizzbangs. "Not at all like the Doctor's laboratory" he said quietly, remembering being inside one of those far too often.

Hitosu Moriko
"Nope it only seems you to have arrived" Tails then turned to Shadow "Any news on whats happening so far"

Baron was outside the base he was looking around he noticed Tails Beacon "Hmmm whats that" Baron pulled out a surveillance cam and informed Eggman "Sir we have a problem"

MadMel
"I found a prototype Mecha-Hedgehog Prototype, but it was easy enough to - " Shadow broke off. A 6th sense was ticking in the back of his head. "Shut the beacon off!" he said suddenly, running back outside in an instant. "I think we're being watched!"

Doctor Robotnik was sitting comfortable at the helm of the Death Egg, enjoying the many comforts around him, when he heard an announcement over the comms. It was Baron. Sighing, the Doctor turned on his comm. "What is it?" he snapped rudely. "This better be good. I have the entire world to run, in case you've forgotten!"

Hitosu Moriko
Baron was on the comm with Eggman "Sir theres a beacon in these coordinates as you can see through these surveillance cams there seems to be someone there and that beacon might be calling in reinforcements of some kind are you familier with the symbol the beacon is forming".

Tails shut off the generator powering the beacon shutting off the beacon from someone finding unfortunately it was too late Baron got there little beacon on Surveillance and streamed to Eggman

Baron was still talking to Eggman "Sir it seems the Beacon has shut down should I investigate the area?"

lilk82394
Silver looked around and didnt immeadiatelly see anyone. "Ill check from above Shadow..." Silver horvered in the air scanning the ground and the trees for anybody. Just when he thought Shadow was being paranoid Silver saw what seemed to be a wolf or a dog. He couldnt tell."Shadow hes over here!" Silver pointed towards the spying dog. He wouldnt let him get away at all.

MadMel
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Baron was still talking to Eggman "Sir it seems the Beacon has shut down should I investigate the area?"
"Do it!" Robotnik barked into the comm. "We can't risk keeping any of those moronic friends of Sonic alive! Report back when the job is done."
Originally posted by lilk82394
Silver looked around and didnt immeadiatelly see anyone. "Ill check from above Shadow..." Silver horvered in the air scanning the ground and the trees for anybody. Just when he thought Shadow was being paranoid Silver saw what seemed to be a wolf or a dog. He couldnt tell."Shadow hes over here!" Silver pointed towards the spying dog. He wouldnt let him get away at all.
"Go around and get him from behind" Shadow told Silver. "I'll take him from the front. He turned to Tails. "I would advise locking down the building, if you can." and with that he took off in the direction Silver had indicated. He found the wolf/dog in seconds. "Stop where you are!" he warned. "Puts your hands up and surrender immediately!"

Regelion1
Sicario finally made it back to where he lived on Isolated Island he only to find that it was destroyed. Sicario felt hatred towards Dr. Robotnik for doing such a thing. Sicario Placed his hand on the ground making his body vibrate sending the vibration through the ground. Across the planet the vibration traveled till it finally meet up with Espio the vibration went up his body and stopped. Espio's eyes widened he then gave off a smirk closed his eyes and vibrated his body sending the vibrations back into the ground. Espio new what the vibration was and in an instant he left the others of Team Chaotix with out a word and ran to see his brother. Sicario finally felt Espio's vibration and ran off to meet him all Sicario could see was wreckage and destruction. Sicario looked up at the sky to see a signal of a foxes tails he didn't pay it much mind as he continued to run. Sicario stopped and looked ahead to see his brother standing there "Long time no see Brother" "Same Iv'e missed you" "As did i you I told you i would come if you needed me it just took me a while to get here ha ha" "so are you going to help me" Sicario flicked out two fingers gave a smile and said "You bet i am" Espio Smiled and gave his brother a hug he then looked up at the sky to see the beacon in the sky. Espio garbed his brothers hand and ran off towards Tails laboratory hide out. They finally got some what near the hide out and both went invisible so that the hide out would stay a hide out while they approached the entrance. Espio and Sicario managed to get into the hide out just before it was going to go into lock down. Espio sneezed and turned visible "Dang i keep doing that" "You have to be able to control that better" Sicario turned visible he felt alittle akward too meet all of Espio's friends because the only friend he meet was sonic before he left. Espio looked at tails wondering what was going on" So tails whats going on here is Knuckles finally up"

Hitosu Moriko
"Hmph so much for for a sneak attack oh well" Baron quickly drew a smoke bomb that obscured there vision then a flute but not an ordinary flute this flute went into the ears of whoever heard and scramble there senses temporarily Baron covered his ears with a set of soundproof headphones and played the note on the flute the sound was at the highest pitch it shattered windows everywhere Baron made quick move towards the lab he hid in a very convenient and Hidden Spot "Sir we have a situation pertaining a Silver and Black Hedgehog friends of yours"

Tails locked the lab to prevent anyone from in

Eclipse_Noctis
Blaze made it to the lab after a few minutes. When she saw the beacon stop signaling, she knew there was trouble. Blaze rushed over to the beacon only to see Silver in the air and Shadow on the ground looking around. She quickly noticed somebody else spying. He didnt look familiar. "Silver and Shadow did look confuse. Maybe they were trying to fing this guy..." Blaze ran at Baron, jumped in the air and was readying to smash down on him with an incredible kick.

lilk82394
Silver was in the air confused for awhile. He looked around and the spy was gone. He quickly saw a pink object kicking towards something and figured it was the spy,and that was Blaze. "Shadow over there!" Silver flew towards where Blaze was and saw her readying to destroy the spy with a ferocious kick...

Hitosu Moriko
Baron noticed blaze readying a kick he blocked her with his overgrown wrench he readied his Paralyzing Pistol and Shot 3 three time aiming at her the shots stretched towards her Attempting to trap her within the volts if not distract her for a second he then stepped back and shot another smoke grenade to conceal himself for his next attack He then readied for another attack by positioning his Heat seeking liquid nitrogen bombs for Silver and Blaze(Ironic huh :/)

Regelion1
Sicario wanted to help so with out warning he and Espio rushed outside to stop the intruder. Sicario looked ahead to see a pink cat fighting the intruder he figured she was with them so he wanted to help. He ran towards the fight and seen how the intruder was about to shoot her. Sicario acted quickly opening his mouth and shot his tongue towards Blaze wrapping his tongue around her pulling her out of the way of the shots. Sicario let Blaze go and nodded at his brother to do the Chameleon dance where two chameleons spin in high speed around an enemy and attack. Both Sicario and Epsio ran towards the intruder they didn't mind the heat seeking liquid nitrogen bombs because they where cold blooded. The began running in a circle around the intruder making it seem like it was four of each of them both Espio and Sicario both shot their tongues at the intruder. Espio aimed at the intruders back towards his had while Sicario aimed at his front towards his legs.

Hitosu Moriko
Baron twisted his self out of their tounge attacks slamming them to the floor and got his flute ready "Disburse" Baron set the frequency to his Sonic flute to the highest Setting and played the highest note bursting the sounds through the glass shattering eardrums everywhere his ears still protected with his headphones making everyone suffer in confusion he then did things quick"Now Liquid Nitrogen bombs go" He froze Blaze within Ice he then shot tranquilizers at Sicario and Espio and then Threw a smoke grenade on the ground and escaped from the battle he placed a node that causes machines to malfunction nearby the lab to prevent him being found and He then distanced himself away from the battle and fled to battle these guys another day

Tails tried using his moniters to to see the fight but everything was acting weird

lilk82394
Silver smiled and used psychokineses to destroy the incoming nitrogen bombs. The intruder had left his self wide open. Uings his Psychokinesis, Silver lifted the spy from the ground in front of him. He made it so that he couldnt move. " Looks like you should pay more attention. Now, who are you and what are you doing here?"

Hitosu Moriko
(You can't use Psychic powers when your senses are distracted you need your senses for psychic power especially when my flute at its highest frequency is used to cause confusion confusion messes with your brain and psychic attacks are alway manifested by the brain but since i caused temporary confusion you shouldn't be able to use psychic attacks)

Regelion1
Sicario and Espio where effected the most by the sonic flute because they communicate through vibration as chameleons. Sicario stumbled and from the stumble just avoided the tranquilizer bullet. But too bad for Espio he wasn't as lucky as his brother the tranquilizer hit him right in the chest. Espio stumbled a little and then collapsed to the ground in a deep sleep. Sicario could barely move around or run to his sleeping brother all he could do was try to recuperate.

lilk82394
(Oh i didnt see when you edited your post)

Silvers ears rang as he held his head. The flute caused him a headache. Silver was confused as he hovered back to the ground and fell to his knees. Silver looked up confused to see if the spy was still there. It seemed like he had fled. *Hewont get me like that again. Ill jst have Tails make us some earplugs to use when we fight him...* Silver slowly got up. He ran over to Blaze and destroyed the ice surrounding her."Blaze, are you all right?" Silver was still holding his ringing ears.

MadMel
((careful, hitosu - taking on four characters at once? I don't think so...))
Shadow felt the effects of the flute, but only for a moment. With a bang that sounded like a gunshot, Shadow hit mach 1, and literally left the sound behind as he sprinted around the block. When he finished a circuit he came back, only to find that the wolf/dog had gone. Shadow could have followed Baron with ease, and on any other day he would have, but there were others around who may be injured, and he wasn't going to leave them. "Everyone over here!" he shouted, moving back towards the sealed doors of the lab. He banged on the door, knowing Tails would open up.

As soon as the fight started, Robotnik's video feed went down. "What the!" he shouted. he heard the sounds of fighting going on. "What's going on down there!" he screamed into the comm.

Hitosu Moriko
(I struggled to get away!! :O seriously that was hard)

Baron answered the the comm "Sir i got ambushed are you familiar with the Purple cat and the chameleon twins cause I only had two opponents turn to five I was unprepared for this fight sorry sir"

Tails opened up the door "are you guys ok" Tails said with concern

MadMel
"You fool!" Robotnik shouted. "next time stay and fight and I may rid myself of you! Did you at least get the exact location of that place?"

"I'm fine" Shadow replied. "But you might need to invest in something to block out the noise of that instrument of his." Shadow looked directly at Tails. "Also, do you happen to have any artificial emeralds? It would make the retreat so much easier."

Hitosu Moriko
Baron snarled at the Doctors stupidity if he were captured then he would not be able to tell him where his enemies were "I placed a tracking device on the Chaff node that i placed the node can also scramble The fox's machines as well even if the the node is destroyed the tracker is still operational so just look at the mapping of this area and you should see where the lab is"

Tails looked at shadow sadly "I don't have the material to make a fake emerald but I think i can help you with that instrument" Tails went to one of his computer but the computer was acting weird all frozen and glitched up "Whats going on"
Tails

Regelion1
Sicario finally came to his senses and walked over to his sleeping brother. Sicario looked down at Espio and shook his head he knew that Espio had progressed but not enough. Sicario picked his brother up and carried him back to tails lad he felt kind of weird to be around all these people. Truth is he's been a way so long hes never ran into or met any of Espios friends that where not originally in team chaotix or where sonic. He wanted to help even though he didn't know them not because they where his brothers friends. But because he liked to help people who he felt needed the help. But he was hoping he didn't get heckled because they didn't really know him.

MadMel
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Baron snarled at the Doctors stupidity if he were captured then he would not be able to tell him where his enemies were "I placed a tracking device on the Chaff node that i placed the node can also scramble The fox's machines as well even if the the node is destroyed the tracker is still operational so just look at the mapping of this area and you should see where the lab is"

Tails looked at shadow sadly "I don't have the material to make a fake emerald but I think i can help you with that instrument" Tails went to one of his computer but the computer was acting weird all frozen and glitched up "Whats going on"
Tails
"Good, I'll send everything I have in that area to destroy them!" Robotnik crowed. "They'll all be dead at last!" He didn't even bother thanking Baron. "Wait for the army I'm sending and take command of it. You have just proven your worth to me after all!" From all over the city, Robotnik's guard robots turned and starting moving towards the same spot, an area a short way away from the lab.

"This place has been compromised." Shadow told Tails. "We have to evacuate! Everyone and anything we can carry! Now, before the Doctor sends an army here!"

Eclipse_Noctis
Blaze moaned as she regained her body heat. She ated the cold and know she was wet and freezing. Blaze followed Silver into the lab to see Shadow telling everyone that we have to go. "Wait can Knuckles run?"

lilk82394
Silver sensed incoming danger. He ran to the lab. "Cmon guys, we need to get outta here, now!" Silver looked to see if Knuckles could even move, if he couldnt he would just use his psychic abilities to bring him along.

MadMel
"Can you fly him out of here on one of your planes?" Shadow asked Tails, pointing at knuckles. Without waiting for an answer he turned to face everyone else. "We need to grab everything we can carry and get out of here. There's a good chance Robotnik himself will show up to turn this place to rubble, so let's move!"

lilk82394
"Hold on ill be right back." Silver ran out the door and up into the air. He adjusted his hairs back so he could fly faster. He flew a few miles out to see a robot army heading straight for the lab. His eyes widened. There were everywhere. Silver flew back to the lab. "We need to hurry up! Theres a robot army heading straight for us!"

Regelion1
Sicario looked at everyone and looked at his brother he wanted to help out. Sicario looked at the others took a deep breath and told them. " I want to help I will go up a head and hold off the army as much as I can. I should be able to at least stall them enough so you all can get far enough away. I em a ninja so i do this stuff a lot. Also as long as you guys have my brother Espio I should be able to find you all i really need is ear plugs just encase that wolf shows. What do you say."Truth was Sicario was a little scared he hadn't gone up against an army before. But he did know that he was very advanced at Stealth so he should be able to get away.

MadMel
"Enough stalling!" Shadow shouted at the group. "We have to go, now!" He ran back outside to check on the army himself. His jaw Dropped. There was no end to it. It seemed to stretch forever. The entire city full of robot guards must have emptied and come to this lab. They would all die, unless...
Shadow turned and saw a weird machine - The drone that the wolfdog has dropped before he left. "This machine must be the one disrupting all the machinery in the lab." he told himself. He could destroy it, but it would be even better if it could be used against their robotic adversaries. Shadow picked it up and headed back inside. "What do you make of this machine?" he asked Tails.

Hitosu Moriko
Tails looked at the machine and saw that it was attached to the lab the attachment of the machine seems to have caused the malfunction since attached to the lab "This machine since attached to lab must be jamming our computers and causing things to malfunction like a chaff grenade except that once attached messes up what it is linked to mainly in this case my lab...............I have an Idea" Tails started trying to take the machine apart slowly " I think we can use this to stop that fleet shadow i need you silver, , blaze, and the dark chameleon to buy me some time i can make something like this that can jam the robots and cause a malfunction between them that will give us plenty of time to escape to the garage holding my new version of the tornado it would go faster with a chaos emerald but its still fast enough and it can hold all of us without a problem"

lilk82394
Silver thought about it."Alright I guess we can buy you some time...Lets go then!" Silver adjusted his hair for flight again. He flew to see the numbers of robots heading for the lab. Ther had to be hundreds and they werent wasting any time."Huury up too!" He shouted at the others.

Regelion1
Sicario looked at Tails when he called him a black chameleon. "hey fox the names not black chameleon its Sicario....Sicario the chameleon." Sicario flicked out his two fingers and smiled. Sicario turned invisible and ran outside to cut around the robots so that he can take them out from an angle.

MadMel
"Don't tell me to hurry up." Shadow muttered indignantly as he ran towards the army of robots. He leaped up and released a wave of chaos spears towards the machines, mangling half of the forward line. Using the direct approach, Shadow landed and charged at the robots head on, ignoring what the others were doing. He was going to take down as many as he could before he left.

Hitosu Moriko
Tails started to mess with Baron mechanical disturbance device Tails mend a few mechanical pieces and added a weird frequency wave a machine that sent out waves he thought if this can make machines malfunction when its placed on a machine he can make it use waves to cause disturbance to robots "Im done finally now to start this thing" Tails coptered up the roof and let out the wave machine he flipped the switch and the waves started to transmit through the robots causing great malfunction now with the robots acting weird they can make there escape

Baron's mech suit started acting weird the machine tails turned on started to cause his suit to shatter off him and to make matters worse his Sonic Flute shattered in his hand "Oh no my Sonic it broke urghhh"

Tails then went to the others "Guys we can make our escape the robots aren't going to last forever"

Regelion1
While invisible Sicario jumped into the army of robots. He climbed on the back of one robot and opened up its back. Sicario then began to pull on different wires making the robot go haywire. Sicario then jumped away towards the center. The robot he was one then started to attack other robots near it. While in the center of the army Sicario stuck his tongh out and a robot. He then started spinning the robot around over and over hitting the robots around him. He then let go of the robot sending it crashing into a crowd of robots. Sicario started to look around when he noticed the robots acting weired when he then heard tails give the order to go.

MadMel
((lol hitosu, countering my edgeworth avy with phoenix laughing ))
Shadow had just finished another line of robots when he heard the call to retreat. He moved backwards slowly, firing chaos spear after chaos spear, making sure everyone else got away first. He then turned and ran, blitzing back to the lab, where he found the unconscious Knuckles. Shadow lifted the echidna with ease, and ran towards Tails' new tornado. "Time to leave" he told the others, placing Knuckles inside the plane and strapping him in. "Let's go!"
"Time to leave" he said roughly, looking at the rest

Hitosu Moriko
(Yea i played the game i can't stop say objection i want to play the one with Mia as the defense and Wright as the Defendant)

Tails readied the tornado and flew it off ground Baron notice the plane and threw a very small chip at it the chip braced itself on the plane the chip was no thinner than a sheet of paper "Hmph im not letting you go easy no matter where you go its useless now" The blinked it seemed to be a homing device giving the locations of our hero's

Baron went on the comm to communicate with eggman "Sir they got away in a plane what do you request"

Regelion1
Sicario rushed back making sure he didn't get hit by any other robots. Sicario rushed back to the lab and grabbed his brother who was still sleeping. Sicario ran to the plane with his brother in hand. Sicario threw his brother in a seat as the plane took off he was happy to be out of there.

MadMel
Shadow was standing easily on the right wing of the plane as it flew through the air. He eyed the would-be battlefield below, and spotted the wolf-dog. He launched a single well aimed chaos spear at Baron, before they sped out of site. "That mutt was tracking us before, he might be doing it now!" Shadow told Tails, shouting to be heard over the noise of the plane.

"So." Robotnik hissed through the mike at Baron. "After all the support I gave you, given all the tools you posses, and the fact that this was your second and last chance, you still managed to screw up?! You really didn't consider that they might try to escape?!" Robotnik slammed his fists down on the armrests of his throne, completely losing his cool. "What do you think I pay yo-... What do you think I allow you to live for!" he spat into the mike. "You're demoted! Banished!! You will not be allowed to live on my domains - that is, anywhere on the planet - until you bring back at least one of those fools!" Robotnik shut off communications. He stood up. "Prepare the rodent for an hour of two of torturing, and open the screens. Watching that hedgehog squirm always cheers me up."

Hitosu Moriko
Baron Dodged the chaos spear as quick as possible then fell to the crash of the spears impact he got up then responded to Eggman "Not so fast sir they aren't off the hook yet im tracking them as we speak i planted another tracker on the plane heres a map and here is where they are we will have another shot once they land you should give me a little more hope that i wouldn't actually let them get a away for good all we need is our next move which rides on your decision"

Tails drove the plane to another abandon spot before he landed he checked on the others he then turned to Sicario "Is your brother ok yet were going to need him soon just in case of anything" He then turned to Shadow "If anything happens we have to stand and fight we'll have no choice at this point"

Hunter_Abari
Spark walked in while Eggman was barking at Baron as usual."Dr., let me go and fight them. Im sure I can handle it better than Baron. He's a hack anyways..." Sparks' goldenbeyes looked at Eggman. His arms where still sparking on and off, as he had just got finished training in another room.

Silver jumped atop a tree and with a burst of speed caught up to Tails and the others. He flew to their spot and landed. What now?

Hitosu Moriko
Baron then overheard Sparks through Eggman's Comm "oh really a hack am I alright then sparky lets see you fight them im sending the map on your comm im already heading there now don't worry im not going to interrupt you fight im simply just going to gather my data to find weaknesses in their fighting they haven't landed yet so for the time being i suggest you prepare"

MadMel
Robotnik turned to Spark. "A competition, eh? Very well, let's up the stakes a bit." He grinned evilly. "Whichever one of you fools brings back a prisoner gets to live. That ensures you'll both be fighting at your best. Now hop to it, before I get really mad!"

Shadow eyed Tails for a moment. Three years of being hunted must have hardened the fox up some. He certainly wasn't this gung ho before. "I agree." he said, "That dog is tracking us. We need to land in a confined space, so that they won't send another army."

Hunter_Abari
Sparks mumbled under his breath."Your lucky I let you live..." He nodded at Eggman while he left. Once he was outside he transferred electricity to get arms and feet and used it to glide towards the location of the fox's plane. He gradually got faster almost leaving after-images in the sky while. Grey clouds darkened the sky around Sparks as he continued to fly. He wasn't to far from the location of the plane.

(I know it's sloppy I had to rush because I go back to school in 3 hours XD)

Regelion1
Sicario wasn't sure if Espio was okay or not but he wanted to make sure. Sicario looked at Espio and swung his hand at him to slap him awake. Right before Sicarios hand was about to hit Espio, Espios hand reached up and grabbed Sicarios hand.Espio started to open his eyes he then gave out a big yawn. Espios eyes where finally open he looked up at his brother wondering why he was about to get hit. Espios let go of is brothers hand, sat up and looked around. "Where are we" "Your finally up I see and right now where flying to a location" "Damn i can't believe i was knocked asleep how lame em I" "Very but no one can blame you that flute sucks eggs" "So Tails where are we heading".

Hitosu Moriko
"Were heading to prison island remember Eggman blew that place up its nothing but destroyed buildings and everything is shutdown its perfect there is no security and its a secluded island its perfect we can recuperate and think of a strategical plan"

Hunter_Abari
Looking for closer land, Silver had flew into the sky and started to just look around. He didnt want to stray to far from the group but he needed time to think and clear his mind.

Sparks had yellow elecrticity flowing through to his shoes allowing him to hit mach speeds. He was fast as lightning, so to say. Sparks looked noticed he was really close to the location the plan was. He stopped and floted to see another white hedgehog that seemed lost. "Hes gotta be with those other wanna be heroes..." Holding out his right hand Sparks seemed to teleport beside Silver in an instant.

Silver turned, confused."What the-"

Sparks had grabbed Silver by the neck. He looked below to see the plane with Sonics friend, the echinda. Sparks focused back onto Silver. "Pathetic..." He sent a volt through his arm to his hand, instantly shocking Silver and knocking him out. He flung the hedgehog down towards the plane sending Silver crashing into a black chameleon. In a flash of light Sparks was next to the orange fox. "You must be Tails hm?" Sparks deep voice was intimidating. He didnt attack them yet. He flashed over to the black hedgehog."And this is the famous Shadow. You look like Sonic....alot. Which is a good reason to kick all of your asses. Please note that my name is Sparks, you should atleast know the name of your killer...Let me make this clear, Im not Baron, i have no tech crap. But i dont need it Baron might have been all tough with his army, but me.....i dont need an army!" With a glow of electricity on his hand Sparks swung towards Shadow, hoping to catch him off guard with a back-hand.

Hitosu Moriko
Tails was worried about the new hedgehog that showed up on the plane "Not so fast arrogant you forget this is my ship and for the past 3 years its been in my care guys grab on" Since sparks threw silver with Sicario he was safe for the quick stunt Tails was about to do "Here goes nothing" Tails pushed an orange button and in an instant the the Plane was cover in a hard bullet proof plastic dome the dome knocked Sparks off the Plane the wings then Snapped off and the plane it self went into the ocean no longer a plane but now a submarine"Guys i give you the The Whirlpool" The submarine started to move underwater to get to Prison Island.

Hunter_Abari
Sparks chuckled."You think im afraid of some little water?" Sparks rushed into the water tailing the submarine. He was not far behind. If they were in the air he could catch them but Sparks wasnt so fast in the water. He could still control his electricity currents and zap anything in the water. Sticking out his right two fingers he sent a beam of electricty straight at the submarine.

Hitosu Moriko
(Im about to bite off of pokemon)

Tails was maneuvering through the water he then thought of an Idea that can probably give him time to get everyone to escape if he is filled with the negative charge of electricity jamming his ability temporarily "here ok i have a magnetism tool now!" The magnet hit the positive end of the Magnet and Redirect through the negative side making negative electric waves being shot at Sparks "had enough"

Baron made his way already in prison island waiting for Sparks and the hero's to get to the Island

Hunter_Abari
Sparks' electricity started to go out of control fore a mere few seconds. He simple swam out of any way waves could be in. Sparks haad finally caught up to the sub."Tails, that was an OK attempt, but come on did you think it'd defeat me? Well almost, I gotta go recharge..." Sparks lied. He looked up.*They cant just be going nowhere* He then flew out of the water and saw they were headed to prison island."Of course..." Sparks hid above the clouds silently waiting for them to get to the island."Stupid..."

Regelion1
Sicario senced something coming towards him making him be on guard. Sicario lifted up his tail and grabbed silver who was flying at his. It was hard to keep silver up Sicarios tail was strong but it wasn't strong enough to keep silver up. Sicarios tail was about to give in and have silver fall on him when Espio grabbed silver before he fell on Sicario. Both Espio and Sicario didn't know what to do against sparks they had never faced someone like him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.