Wolverine and Colossus vs. Barda and Mr. Miracle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
Pre-Ale Miracle.
Barda only gets her Rod. No Disc or Mother box.

Warlord
ummm Barda solos or something... confused

celeyhyga17
wth? Barda solo's even without her Mega-rod.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
wth? Barda solo's even without her Mega-rod. Barda is not stronger than Colosuss. I would think they would be around the same. He did give Gladiator a good fight.

celeyhyga17
nah.. ure giving Colossus too much credit. she is definitely stronger. i say she's around Wonderman going by feats and who she has gone toe to toe with. Colossus may hang with Gladz a panel or two, but then it's usually established who is far and away superior.

Q99
Yea, Colossus is in "Hold off Barda for a bit then lose" land.

TheTyrant
Didn't Barda once fight WW? Then again, she was completely useless against Lobo...

Team 2.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Didn't Barda once fight WW? Then again, she was completely useless against Lobo...

Team 2.

only the fast ball special will give her probs. but she is too well skilled a fighter to get lethally tagged by that.

Q99
Originally posted by TheTyrant

Team 2.

She fought WW in a pretty long sparing fight where she did fairly well but lost, beat WW One Million (who's less experienced than modern WW), has beaten Supergirl iirc, KOed Superman once (he wasn't really fighting back but it only took two hits to the face so still major power feat for the rod), and has a mixed record against Lobo, she's done both well and poorly against him.

marwash22
Barda > WW > Colossus. stick out tongue.

galactusischere
When has she done well against Lobo? I only know of the instance Tyrant named. One more thing: by saying that she 'did well' against Lobo, do you mean that she only held her own or defeated him?

Q99
Originally posted by galactusischere
When has she done well against Lobo? I only know of the instance Tyrant named. One more thing: by saying that she 'did well' against Lobo, do you mean that she only held her own or defeated him?

Three meetings. One she was disguised as a Czarian and was in a long bar brawl with no victor between them. One he tried to get the drop on her and she just boom-tubed him away. One he got the drop on her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.