Flash and Zoom vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
Two High Heralds vs. one higher than heralds guy. No BFR or Battle field destruction.

celeyhyga17
Thanos since he prolly has preset defensive measures against speedsters. I know Zoom is a lttle diff from ure regular speedster, but i find it hard to believe these 2 can beat him. Thanos has taken shots from Odin and Tyrant and kept going like an energizer bunny.

TheTyrant
There is nothing Thanos can do to Zoom if Z fights smart. Team 1 easily.

Nihilist
Bwhahahaha, it doesn't take you long NVR to show your true colours of desperation, Thanos omni blasts them ftw, you don't have enogh power to put Thanos down

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Nihilist
Bwhahahaha, it doesn't take you long NVR to show your true colours of desperation, Thanos omni blasts them ftw, you don't have enogh power to put Thanos down

what if they both change their vibration frequency constantly and go intangible..Thanos blast won't hit them rite..

galactusischere
Originally posted by TheTyrant
There is nothing Thanos can do to Zoom if Z fights smart. Team 1 easily.

This. Hunter Z was just pure haxx.

lightyeargee
What is Hunter Z

Slaanesh
Originally posted by lightyeargee
What is Hunter Z

probably Hunter Zolomon..Zoom's name..

Black bolt z
Bwhahahaha, it doesn't take you long NVR to show your true colours of desperation, Thanos omni blasts them ftw, you don't have enogh power to put Thanos down Scans of thanos omni-blasting?I don't doubt he can do it given his powerset I just don't recall him doing it.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Scans of thanos omni-blasting?I don't doubt he can do it given his powerset I just don't recall him doing it.

As I don't have my scans handy I'll tell you

He one shotted Thing
Killed Adam Warlock
Killed 12 regillian soldiers whilst he was trapped in a photon block
Killed several inmates and destroyed part of the Klyn

Those are just a few times of him using a omni directionial blasts that come to mind

Black bolt z

He one shotted Thing
Killed Adam Warlock

Those are just a few times of him using a omni directionial blasts that come to mind With omni?When you have time for scans post them please.

nicamarvin

He one shotted Thing
Killed Adam Warlock

Those are just a few times of him using a omni directionial blasts that come to mind and none of them moves as fast as Zoom.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nihilist
@ Blackbolt z , yes with omni blasts, check the respect thread they will be in there.

@ Nicramoron, and Zoom doesn't have nothing like the punching power to put Thanos down

nicamarvin
@ Nicramoron, and Zoom doesn't have nothing like the punching power to put Thanos down I think someone its butt hurt...... laughing its ****ing comics, go out hava a life, get laid kid.... laughing

Bouboumaster
If Surfer get his ass kicked in humiliating ways against Thanos, what kind of chance those two have?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
If Surfer get his ass kicked in humiliating ways against Thanos, what kind of chance those two have? surfer is way faster for us comic readers, hence he always fight at lower speeds... wink he could rape thanos without him even knowing.... smokin' thats how fast SS is.... cool

Black bolt z
Originally posted by nicamarvin
surfer is way faster for us comic readers, hence he always fight at lower speeds... wink he could rape thanos without him even knowing.... smokin' thats how fast SS is.... cool Yet we've seen surfer blast thanos with all he has and nothing happens...

laughing out loud Nicamoron laughing out loud Funny

Nihilist
I think someone its butt hurt...... laughing its ****ing comics, go out hava a life, get laid kid.... laughing
Get laid... I've got 2 kids you tard, stick to what you do best asking Bada to ban you whilst posting stupid smilies all you time and making threads in hope that you can get Juggernaut a win

galactusischere
What is Hunter Z

Hunter Zolomon.

Mindset
Get laid... I've got 2 kids you tard, stick to what you do best asking Bada to ban you whilst posting stupid smilies all you time and making threads in hope that you can get Juggernaut a win I didn't know you were a grown man. embarrasment

AsbestosFlaygon
Zoom is too weak.
Thanos is too slow.

This fight will never end, until Thanos BFRs himself via teleportation in sheer boredom.

Parmaniac
@ Nicramoron laughing

AsbestosFlaygon
I presume Flash can KO Thanos if he lands just one IMP

Black bolt z
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Zoom is too weak.
Thanos is too slow.

This fight will never end, until Thanos BFRs himself via teleportation in sheer boredom. I'll go with that.

Flash doesn't have enchanced strength does he?If not how does he punch at uber high speeds but not break his arm?

nicamarvin
how does he punch at uber high speeds but not break his arm? Unlike Zoom, Flash gains almost infinite mass at FTL speeds...... wink

nicamarvin
Get laid... I've got 2 kids you tard Even a Grown Man like you with 2 kids can be Gay.... laughing go ask ricky martin

redhotrash
He fires his omnidirectional blast, they turn and run until they are out of range, then blitz back and wail on him.

Black bolt z
Unlike Zoom, Flash gains almost infinite mass at FTL speeds...... wink So his arm becomes infinitly more durable?

JakeTheBank
So his arm becomes infinitly more durable?

The Speedforce prevents Flash from phucking himself up when he performs feats such as the IMP.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The Speedforce prevents Flash from phucking himself up when he performs feats such as the IMP. I don't understand how....but thats comics for you.

r0nm0n88
zoom has punching power to hurt thanos. and so does flash. one of these guys could beat thanos. this is just bad for him.

amnesia
Zoom and Wally? Can't do much to harm Thanos.

BUT THANOS IS NOT NEARLY FAST ENOUGH TO HARM THEM EITHER.

iceman24567
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I presume Flash can KO Thanos if he lands just one IMP Doubt it

Colossus-Big C
thanos really can start to manipulate time if he wants, its in his power set dont forget he tried to slow odin in time but odin broke out of it.

but by the time he does that the fight would be over a week ago

iceman24567
affecting time would do shit to Zoom though

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
thanos really can start to manipulate time if he wants, its in his power set dont forget he tried to slow odin in time but odin broke out of it.

but by the time he does that the fight would be over a week ago What the hell are you talking about?Her never tried to slow time for odin.

Colossus-Big C
What the hell are you talking about?Her never tried to slow time for odin. umm yes he did buddy he trapped him in time and odin broke free roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
Force block = time bubble ? no expression

Black bolt z
umm yes he did buddy he trapped him in time and odin broke free roll eyes (sarcastic) He used the same thing on odin as he did on thor...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by iceman24567
Force block = time bubble ? no expression odin said himself traping him in time would work on his son but not him after he broke it

Black bolt z
odin said himself traping him in time would work on his son but not him after he broke it He trapped thor in a forceblock and it worked.It didn't work on odin.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos wins.

I'd actually favor a high end C.I.S. less Wally West over Thanos though.

iceman24567
Wally without CIS is pure hax though

Rage.Of.Olympus
True.

Remember when he went back to Crisis on Infinite Earth's and wrecked Anti-Monitor's shit? Crazy.

SuperiorTech
odin said himself traping him in time would work on his son but not him after he broke it

He didnt say anything about time when he broke out of the force block from what I remember he said that might have worked on the son but it will not work on the father or something like that.

iceman24567
Too bad Wally is no longer the #1 Flash sad

Colossus-Big C
He trapped thor in a forceblock and it worked.It didn't work on odin. i have the comic. he said something about time when he used the forceblock

Rage.Of.Olympus
Too bad Wally is no longer the #1 Flash sad

**** Johns and his Silver Age wanking.

Black bolt z
i have the comic. he said something about time when he used the forceblock No....I just read it yesterday....

Colossus-Big C
post the scan

Black bolt z
post the scan I don't know how to scan.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
**** Johns and his Silver Age wanking. Ameo to that I'm about sick of Barry now and it didn't take long

Colossus-Big C
put the comic in a scanner faced down and press scan

Black bolt z
put the comic in a scanner faced down and press scan My printer/scanner is so much a piece of crap that I'm not even going to bother.

lightyeargee
**** Johns and his Silver Age wanking.
Kyle is was cooler than Hal and Wally was waaaaay cooler than Barry. I refuse to even puchase the Flash comics any more.

shokosugi
Flash or Zoom solos

Black bolt z
Originally posted by shokosugi
Flash or Zoom solos How?

John Gross
Thanos can't handle Gamora's speed, how is he going to win this?

r0nm0n88
How?

probably by hitting him 1000 times before he realizes it. 1000 imps would do the trick i believe. plus speed steal, thanos would be a statue.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
probably by hitting him 1000 times before he realizes it. 1000 imps would do the trick i believe. plus speed steal, thanos would be a statue. Two things.What exactly is IMP?And does speed steal make them immobile or like a statue?

r0nm0n88
imp=infinite mass punch, basically really hard hit. and thanks to flashes power set he cant be hurt by his speed. so he can punch at light speed and gain infinite mass, and not have a broken hand. i would say an imp easily is a harder hit than a superman punch.

Slaanesh
yup..they say it could hit with the force of a white dwarf star..that must be really powerful..

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Slaanesh
yup..they say it could hit with the force of a white dwarf star..that must be really powerful.. It would take a few thousand of those to Put Thanos down. Don't see that happening before Thanos gets some kind of Glancing blow in or a shield up. But he'd be so phucked up by the time he did. With Zoom doing time strikes and lasers and stuff, could be a tuff battle. I think it would end up with everyone falling at the same time. Thanos catches himself about to pass out from the horror unleashed by these two and he unleashes a mind wipe just as he dies.

Slaanesh
It would take a few thousand of those to Put Thanos down. Don't see that happening before Thanos gets some kind of Glancing blow in or a shield up. But he'd be so phucked up by the time he did. With Zoom doing time strikes and lasers and stuff, could be a tuff battle. I think it would end up with everyone falling at the same time. Thanos catches himself about to pass out from the horror unleashed by these two and he unleashes a mind wipe just as he dies.

doesn't the Flash have a natural resistance to mind attack cuz of how their brain work at super speed??

shokosugi
It would take a few thousand of those to Put Thanos down. Don't see that happening before Thanos gets some kind of Glancing blow in or a shield up. But he'd be so phucked up by the time he did. With Zoom doing time strikes and lasers and stuff, could be a tuff battle. I think it would end up with everyone falling at the same time. Thanos catches himself about to pass out from the horror unleashed by these two and he unleashes a mind wipe just as he dies.

Thanos got one-shotted by Thor. 100's imp's in 1 second from either flash or Zoom will kill Thanos.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsThanos1.jpg

lightyeargee
Thanos got one-shotted by Thor. 100's imp's in 1 second from either flash or Zoom will kill Thanos.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsThanos1.jpg I would say that Thor's hammer toss>> Flash's Imp punch.

Why? Thor's hammer tosses are usually 3 times light speed. So his hammer would be 3 times the mass of what Flash's fist would be. Thor's hammer is also enchanted metal. I'm betting that hit's way harder than a fist. Even a speed force fist.

shokosugi
I would say that Thor's hammer toss>> Flash's Imp punch.

Why? Thor's hammer tosses are usually 3 times light speed. So his hammer would be 3 times the mass of what Flash's fist would be. Thor's hammer is also enchanted metal. I'm betting that hit's way harder than a fist. Even a speed force fist.

well ok, based on your argument:

3 imps = 1 Hammer tosses

333 Hammer tosses = 1,000 imps per sec

if 1 hammer toss can floor Thanos
then 333 hammer tosses (1,000 imps per sec) can kill Thanos.

galactusischere

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsThanos1.jpg

What does that have to do with anything? He was limiting himself and the IG in the scan you posted.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I would say that Thor's hammer toss>> Flash's Imp punch.

Where did you get that info from?

And just to be clear, when Thor tosses Mjolnir, it's only his strength that does the work.

celeyhyga17
Thanos wins.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by galactusischere
What does that have to do with anything? He was limiting himself and the IG in the scan you posted.

he didn't limit himself..he only limit the IG..i think he only use the power gem at that time..he doesn't even get the gem hear..

r0nm0n88
flash and zooom common. you guys know these two win here. no matter how much you love thanos

Naija boy
THanos ftw

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
THanos ftw do you know how fast flash and zoom are?

Warlord
how fast?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Warlord
how fast? faster than the mad titan can react to

Warlord
ok thanks

Naija boy
Originally posted by Starscream M
do you know how fast flash and zoom are?

lmfao, ive read far more flash comics (and comics in general) than you have retard and am fully aware of his abilities. Your attempt to pretend that u have any sort of comic knowledge regarding flash, a character who u have mistaken for freakin mirror master is not only so transparent and easy to see through, it is absolutely pitiful. Now take that huge dung pile that is ur mind and use it for something other than soiling the forum with ur idiocy.......so STFU and proceed to GTFO (preferably by disconnecting ur computer). smile

Starscream M
lmfao, ive read far more flash comics (and comics in general) than you have retard and am fully aware of his abilities. Your attempt to pretend that u have any sort of comic knowledge regarding flash, a character who u have mistaken for freakin mirror master is not only so transparent and easy to see through, it is absolutely pitiful. Now take that huge dung pile that is ur mind and use it for something other than soiling the forum with ur idiocy.......so STFU and proceed to GTFO (preferably by disconnecting ur computer). smile yeah, sure you know more about the flash roll eyes (sarcastic)

if you read even one flash comic, you would know that he can attain speeds that would make thanos seem like a stone statue

Naija boy
yeah, sure you know more about the flash roll eyes (sarcastic)

if you read even one flash comic, you would know that he can attain speeds that would make thanos seem like a stone statue

http://i50.tinypic.com/1g2e51.jpg

Starscream M
he's a great president....so what's your point, you clown?!

Mindset
lmfao, ive read far more flash comics (and comics in general) than you have retard and am fully aware of his abilities. Your attempt to pretend that u have any sort of comic knowledge regarding flash, a character who u have mistaken for freakin mirror master is not only so transparent and easy to see through, it is absolutely pitiful. Now take that huge dung pile that is ur mind and use it for something other than soiling the forum with ur idiocy.......so STFU and proceed to GTFO (preferably by disconnecting ur computer). smile laughing out loud

phucking mirror master, that was great.

Black bolt z
yup..they say it could hit with the force of a white dwarf star..that must be really powerful.. And surfer effortlessly can go through black holes which have a mass exponentially greater then a star.And thanos is many times stronger then surfer.So....yeah thanos can take a lot of those punches.And omni-directional blast FTW.

lightyeargee
And surfer effortlessly can go through black holes which have a mass exponentially greater then a star.And thanos is many times stronger then surfer.So....yeah thanos can take a lot of those punches.And omni-directional blast FTW. Thanos has been harmed by a vlack hole.

r0nm0n88
lmfao, ive read far more flash comics (and comics in general) than you have retard and am fully aware of his abilities. Your attempt to pretend that u have any sort of comic knowledge regarding flash, a character who u have mistaken for freakin mirror master is not only so transparent and easy to see through, it is absolutely pitiful. Now take that huge dung pile that is ur mind and use it for something other than soiling the forum with ur idiocy.......so STFU and proceed to GTFO (preferably by disconnecting ur computer). smile

insulting other member is not a form of debating. i dont understand why you have to insult him so much. all he did was ask you if you know how fast flash is.

Black bolt z
Thanos has been harmed by a vlack hole. Which doesn't make sense.Obviously a bad written thanos.Surfer has gone through black holes multiple times and not been affected but thanos can?Thanos>>>surfer.

Slaanesh
And surfer effortlessly can go through black holes which have a mass exponentially greater then a star.And thanos is many times stronger then surfer.So....yeah thanos can take a lot of those punches.And omni-directional blast FTW.

u ask what IMP is..i was just answering that question..i'm not saying Thanos can't handle an IMP or anything like that..Flash and Zoom can go intangible..so i don't think omni-directional blast gonna work..and they can actually outrun the blast..

Black bolt z
u ask what IMP is..i was just answering that question..i'm not saying Thanos can't handle an IMP or anything like that..Flash and Zoom can go intangible..so i don't think omni-directional blast gonna work..and they can actually outrun the blast.. Will like smacking the ground?Make them fall off balance?

shokosugi
plus as shown in the previous scans, Thanos got KTFO by Thor.

Zoom and/or Flash wins this.

Slaanesh
Will like smacking the ground?Make them fall off balance?

that is actually nonsense..Flash and Zoom can't go off balance..when they move..everything around them move slowly..even if the ground was shaking..when they move at superspeed..they shouldn't even felt it..

Black bolt z
that is actually nonsense..Flash and Zoom can't go off balance..when they move..everything around them move slowly..even if the ground was shaking..when they move at superspeed..they shouldn't even felt it.. Got it.Stalemate.They can't beat him he cant beat them.

r0nm0n88
if thanos hit the ground and it caused the ground to shake, zoom and flash would literally see the ripples moving in slow motion. it wouldnt phase them. zoom beat thanos 10 out 10 by him self, flash 8 out of 10 himself. together its a slaughter.

Mindset
lol

iceman24567
if thanos hit the ground and it caused the ground to shake, zoom and flash would literally see the ripples moving in slow motion. it wouldnt phase them. zoom beat thanos 10 out 10 by him self, flash 8 out of 10 himself. together its a slaughter. What?

r0nm0n88
you guys might think im sellling thanos short, but i think flash and zoom make fools of most characters below skyfather. these are two i give victories over the likes of ds, doomsday, and prime. i guess im a sucker for speed.

iceman24567
So you think Thanos and Prime are below skyfathers?

Badabing
Infinite mass punch ftw.

Rage.Of.Olympus

They are in my book. Of course that depends on who you consider to be the weakest Skyfather level character etc.

Mindset
They are in my book. Of course that depends on who you consider to be the weakest Skyfather level character etc. Who are?

r0nm0n88

yeh i would put them below sky father. but way above high herald. if we break tran into section like heralds, then thanos and prime would be like high trans in my book. im not saying the flashes are like above herald either. i just think that the power set they have is perfect for forum battles.

Naija boy
insulting other member is not a form of debating. i dont understand why you have to insult him so much. all he did was ask you if you know how fast flash is.

I was not and am not attempting to debate him (heck the terms logical debate and Starscream M are mutually exclusive) especially off the back of his weak troll attempt (and believe me that is what it was). Debating such an ill informed troll is quite frankly a waste of my time.

psycho gundam
holy batman!

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10369/325912-45363-captain-cold.JPG

captain cold grabs flash before flash can move and smashes his head...captain cold moves beyond light speed fo
shure

laughcry

Nihilist
Classic Starscream laughing out loud

iceman24567
They are in my book. Of course that depends on who you consider to be the weakest Skyfather level character etc. Well thats your opinion in my book Thanos and Prime are mid level skyfathers

Black bolt z
So you think Thanos and Prime are below skyfathers? Thanos is low skyfather....I thought people already knew that.Originally posted by Badabing
Infinite mass punch ftw. No.

Mindset
Starscream has some of the best posts on kmc.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindset
Starscream has some of the best posts on kmc. Not better then me!!!!!!! mad mad

OneDumbG0
Thanos is low skyfather....I thought people already knew that. Trans. Not skyfather. Low or otherwise.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, Thanos is not a Skyfather. If people consider him a low or even a mid level Skyfather (Lol.), I need to reevaluate where I rank characters.

What's Thanos done to rank him as a Skyfather?

And if someone mentions the Odin fight as a reason, they'd better also accept Thor as a Skyfather.

Originally posted by Mindset
Who are?

Who are what?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well thats your opinion in my book Thanos and Prime are mid level skyfathers

Cool.

What have they done to make you rank them as mid level Skyfathers?

Colossus-Big C
name who you guys rank as a low or mid skyfather im curious

shokosugi
I was not and am not attempting to debate him (heck the terms logical debate and Starscream M are mutually exclusive) especially off the back of his weak troll attempt (and believe me that is what it was). Debating such an ill informed troll is quite frankly a waste of my time.

Maybe you should stfu then.

lightyeargee
name who you guys rank as a low or mid skyfather im curious I think anyone who can take at least 30 mid to high heroes at one time is a Skyfather. Or if he has Solar System destroying power, skyfather. Some characters can have Skyfather attacks or durability or such but not all the requirements. Superboy Prime has SF strength but no exotic powers. Thor has his hammer. Lot's of skyfather is powers. But his durability isn't there. Etc.

h1a8
Flash and Zoom wins easily. This is spite

psycho gundam
nooooooooooo!

sad

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by psycho gundam
nooooooooooo!

sad

Are you doubting the perfect strategy of comboing to ko?

psycho gundam
no, just the return of the town crier who will be posting this nonsense and other stuff just like it again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.