Thor,Surfer,Thanos vs. Orion,Classic IM, DS with a big twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
Everyone loses their Physical stats. No Super strength or durability. The must rely on speed, skill, shields, and and exotic powers. They are all only as Durable as Thing. Any other protection must be from shields, energy absorbtion,deflection, etc.

Black bolt z
Only exotic powers?I don't think any of them have large skills.But with exotic powers of thor and surfer I'll go with T1.

iceman24567
I favor team two Im and Darkseid > Thanos and Surfer or Thanos and Thor

Blanket
Shields...

Thanos creates an impenetrable shield, while Surfer throws a black hole at team two.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Blanket
Shields...

Thanos creates an impenetrable shield, while Surfer throws a black hole at team two. That would probably do Thanos more harm since He's not good with those. DS creates Black Holes and susains them with ease.

Blanket
Originally posted by lightyeargee
That would probably do Thanos more harm since He's not good with those. DS creates Black Holes and susains them with ease. Considering Thor and Surfer are also in it?

When? Also, with Thing durability, nobody is surviving a black hole without shields. Even the pull would destroy them.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team Thor/1.

lightyeargee
astroforce and omegas ibfinity beams

Black bolt z
Omega effect might be a problem....

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Omega Beams aka Heat Vision aren't going to be a problem.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The Omega Beams aka Heat Vision aren't going to be a problem. Omega Effect is going to be a problem. Those finder Beams. Also the Omega Sanction. Remember Grant Morrison Made Seven Soldiers canon. So DS has a whole list of very powerful energy feats under his belt there.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't think they will be against beings as versatile and powerful as Surfer, Thor etc.

Shit, DC wasn't shy about showing beings other than Superman tanking them as far back as the mid 90's.

Remember when a blast from the Omega Beams didn't do much more than knock Thor out of the air in the crossover? Of course, I don't think that's cannon as of JLA/Avengers. At least not for DC and is not usable here.

iceman24567
The Omegas seal the deal if they hit team one is screwed

lightyeargee
I don't think they will be against beings as versatile and powerful as Team 1.

Shit, DC wasn't shy about the portraying beings other than Superman tanking them as far back as the early 90's.

Remember when a blast from the Omega Beams didn't do much more than knock Thor out of the air in the crossover? Of course, I don't think that's cannon as of JLA/Avengers. At least not for DC. I don't think DS would use the beams in this fight. Why would he? He would use the Omega Sanction. Or the Finders and the Omega Effects. Or time powers. Or some mind powers. Team 2 also has 3 Mother Boxes. And all those impressive powers of the IM. Two superior Telepaths on Team 2 to the One on team 1. I wouldn't say team 2 wins handily, but they do split.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by iceman24567
The Omegas seal the deal if they hit team one is screwed

They won't. Not with the defensive and energy absorption capabilities of Mjolnir.

lightyeargee
They won't. Not with the defensive and energy absorption capabilities of Mjolnir. You think that hammer can absorb a hand flick? Like what DS did to Orion and FS? Or how is it going to block the Omega Sanction or the Finder Beams that pass thru any barrier? Also, DS can be the entire battle field. No one on Team 1 can do that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't think DS would use the beams in this fight. Why would he? He would use the Omega Sanction. Or the Finders and the Omega Effects. Or time powers. Or some mind powers. Team 2 also has 3 Mother Boxes. And all those impressive powers of the IM. Two superior Telepaths on Team 2 to the One on team 1. I wouldn't say team 2 wins handily, but they do split.

Then what we're you debating?

What's the difference between the Sanction and Effect? I lose track for all of those numerous terms.

Motherboxes are useful enough I guess.

Meh, Thor at the least has some incredible will power and mental defenses at times.

iceman24567
They won't. Not with the defensive and energy absorption capabilities of Mjolnir. Yeah i see Thor getting hit atleast once

lightyeargee
Then what we're you debating?

What's the difference between the Sanction and Effect? I lose track for all of those numerous terms.

Motherboxes are useful enough I guess.

Meh, Thor at the least has some incredible will power and mental defenses at times. I don't think Thor's hammer is able to save him from DS's varied attacks. I Think Thanos's energy powers are the closest. The sanction is that alternate reality dump thing DS does. The Effect is that thing he does to erase beings, or turn them to kids, or send them thru time, etc.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You think that hammer can absorb a hand flick? Like what DS did to Orion and FS? Or how is it going to block the Omega Sanction or the Finder Beams that pass thru any barrier? Also, DS can be the entire battle field. No one on Team 1 can do that.

Be more specific. I'm not a New God scholar. I don't even care about any of them outside of Orion to dig. What do you mean by a hand flick?

Omega Sanction is basically his battle field removal trump card right?

Well, we have a problem there. Mjolnir's barriers have never been penetrated, and Mjolnir has shown to affect the intangible etc.

I don't even know what that supposed to mean.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't think Thor's hammer is able to save him from DS's varied attacks. I Think Thanos's energy powers are the closest. The sanction is that alternate reality dump thing DS does. The Effect is that thing he does to erase beings, or turn them to kids, or send them thru time, etc.

Why can't Mjolnir while Thanos is able to? I'm simply interested in your reasoning.

I figured that was the case.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah i see Thor getting hit atleast once

Not if he plays smart and simply hides behind Mjolnir and it's defenses.

I'm assuming he is aware his bereft of all of his physical strength and has to rely on Mjolnir mostly otherwise I expect him being hit.

lightyeargee
Be more specific. I'm not a New God scholar. I don't even care about any of them outside of Orion to dig. What do you mean by a hand flick?

Omega Sanction is basically his battle field removal trump card right?

Well, we have a problem there. Mjolnir's barriers have never been penetrated, and Mjolnir has shown to affect the intangible etc.

I don't even know what that supposed to mean.
This is what I mean when I say DS can be the Battle field.

Here he just creates iamges of himself with his powers while not even being there.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Anarky-mini2-09.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Anarky-mini2-10.jpg

And here he becomes the battle field fromt he source wall

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/DarkseidVillains01_17.jpg

The hand flick I was talking about is this one in the thread
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/RacerX-Firestorm35-p21.jpg

celeyhyga17
This is what I mean when I say DS can be the Battle field.

Here he just creates iamges of himself with his powers while not even being there.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Anarky-mini2-09.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Anarky-mini2-10.jpg

And here he becomes the battle field fromt he source wall

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/DarkseidVillains01_17.jpg

The hand flick I was talking about is this one in the thread
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/RacerX-Firestorm35-p21.jpg

these are kinda vague"ish"... and the "hand flick".. erm.. i think ure interpreting a little too much...

Warlord
surfer uses heat vision to deflect the omega beams...laughing out loud

Nihilist
Under these stips Team 1 stomps

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Nihilist
Under these stips Team 1 stomps Stomps? What happens when they get hit by a full astroforce blast? Or the infini beams? Or the oega sanction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.