Sanji & Zoro vs Luffy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
who wins?...

Q99
I would say two on one they can take him.

Luffy's more powerful, but not excessively so (He and Zoro fought way bad at Whiskey Peak and there was a lot of back and forth), and between Zoro's asura form and Sanji's flaming legs they have a good amount of threat.

Once Luffy masters Haki I'm not sure if that'll still be the case, but for the moment the pair should IMO win.

Bentley
Luffy is capable of trashing the rest of the Strawhats imo.

Q99
Granted the Gears are a bigger power up than Asura or flaming legs, but judging by their head to head performance I wouldn't think so.

Whole crew vs Luffy? No way, teamwork's pretty useful in OP and pretty much the entire rest of the crew is an asset in that fight (Hm, guess Nami's electric attacks are useless, but she can still do mirages and such as distractions).

menokokoro
well, usop did really well against luffy, though, luffy didn't use a gear. I think zoro and sanji could pull off a win, it would be really tough though

Bentley
Originally posted by Q99
Granted the Gears are a bigger power up than Asura or flaming legs, but judging by their head to head performance I wouldn't think so.

Whole crew vs Luffy? No way, teamwork's pretty useful in OP and pretty much the entire rest of the crew is an asset in that fight (Hm, guess Nami's electric attacks are useless, but she can still do mirages and such as distractions).

Luffy wouldn't stomp, but I think he can get at least 6/10 against the crew pre-timeskip thanks to gears overall performance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.