War takes on Nosgoth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
He has all his powers ,chaos form ,Ruin and Armageddon Blade.
Can he wipe out all the Vampires?
This is the age when Kain was ruler of Nosgoth and the others were transformed.

Demonic Phoenix
If they're all taking him on at the same time, he can't win unless he has his permanent Chaos form.

ScreamPaste
I dunno, if it's just the vampires he might pull it off.

Edit: He mentions a specific time in Nosgoth and that War is taking on Nosgoth itself, it seems reasonable not every vamp will be in the same place at once.

Estacado
What else were there that time?
I mean the Sarafan were wiped out and the hylden were banished....Zephon ,Turel and the others weren't too impressive..
Also yeah he just have to clear Nosgoth like Raziel did.
He has Abyssal armor aswell.

ScreamPaste
Well, there's the Elder God. stick out tongue

Yeah, I think War will clear if he goes through it like Raziel did.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I dunno, if it's just the vampires he might pull it off.

Edit: He mentions a specific time in Nosgoth and that War is taking on Nosgoth itself, it seems reasonable not every vamp will be in the same place at once.

Provided they all don't attack him at the same time. Otherwise, it's a cakewalk for him to wipe out the Vampires.

BloodRain
Its in his power to take this on without much strain.

NemeBro
Weird how BT has not posted yet.

What can War actually do? Physically what is he capable of?

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by NemeBro

Throw cars, send trains flying, lift a hammer (with a gauntlet) that he couldn't even lift with his own strength, make portals, wields a gun that uses infinite ammo, can glide, uses a sword that absorbs souls and increases power, etc.

NemeBro
A TRAIN?

As in a full, over 1,000 tons train?

Context?

The Scenario
Nosgoth's vampires are weak to fire and being impaled. War can set himself and his sword on fire.

Sin_Volvagia
A TRAIN?

As in a full, over 1,000 tons train?

Context?

JLAdMAzSWeE
4:53

It turns out that it was just a train car. Still pretty impressive.

Heythere,Honey
I remember someone posting here a vid with War totally raeping some demon(War was about the size of the demon's tooth).

NemeBro
Was he using an item to do it?

Demonic Phoenix

IMO, Chaos Form makes it a win, provided he isn't swamped by every single vampire. Permanent Chaos form makes it a shit-stomp in his favour.

Abyssal Armor allows him to regen whenever he attacks.
Ruin is capable of phasing through solid objects, and thus can be summoned whenever War wishes.

Stoneskin makes him nearly impervious to damage.
Immolation causes those who touch him to burn.
Affliction allows War to summon snake-esque beasts that attack enemies. (Like GoW's Army of Hades)

Abyssal chain is basically War's version of Scorpion's Kunai.
Has a gun that never runs out of bullets. Rate of fire is dependent on how rapidly he can pull the trigger.
The Tremor gauntlet amplifies his strength. Tosses train cars at reasonable speeds. Can't remember his other feats >_>

The Armageddon blade drains the health of any enemy it strikes. It also gives War minor regen every time he strikes an enemy (much like the Armor)

He can set his first sword, Chaoseater, on Fire for extra damage and burn.

@Estacado: Does War get the Fracture Cannon? What about Redemption?

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
I remember someone posting here a vid with War totally raeping some demon(War was about the size of the demon's tooth).

Straga
9O6es0VEBjw

@Nemebro

Just his sword and the Void Walker (which creates portals).

Estacado
No redemption or fracture cannon.
Dont forget he also has blade geyseir,void walker to teleport,chronomancer to slow time,his wings,cross blade,and death scythe.

Burning thought
Just got back from a short seaside break, and I think War based on my experiance (having only played up until beating the giant centipede worm thing) could beat the Lok series, or at least the period you outlined if he does it the same way Raziel does. Raziel only faces a few vampires at the same time in battle and as strong, durable and regenerative as they are their not heavy and war has more than enough ways of sending them into their weak areas like water or sunlight.

And Wars no fool, if he cant beat one of the vampire bosses physically, he can work out the mechanic Raziel used to beat them, it was usually something obvious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.