Nemesis vs. Jill WITH A TWIST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Dark Khan has merged Resident Evil with the Kill Bill universe and now the merged universe is called Kill Jill. Nemesis takes the abilities, the sword, and the yellow jumpsuit from Beatrix Kiddo right before he's deployed into Raccoon City by the Umbrella Corporation to...Kill Jill.

Nemesis will show up at the entrance of the Raccoon City Police Department and will encounter the Crazy Vickers (version of the Crazy 88), a zombified Brad Vickers that has mutiplied to 88 of them and each are as agile as the zombies seen in L4D and they each have swords. Their leader is Alexia Ashford (as O-Ren Ishii). She only transforms into her first Veronica form, she can still use fire, and yeah she has a sword.

If Nemesis defeated them all, he gets inside the Police Department and encounters Jill Valentine. She is in her purple jumpsuit and is as agile as her Resident Evil 5 self. She is equipped with a sword.

During all of this, the Kill Bill Theme will be played.

Will Nemesis get his revenge or will Jill own the BOW again?

SpadeKing
No more twists no expression

The Scenario
The hell?

FinalAnswer
WHAT? What IS this?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
WHAT? What IS this?

A monstrous creation of mine that was made while bored.

Phanteros
Thread Sux, twist sux, and you stink.

FinalAnswer
Yeah, I seriously think you just killed the "Twist" threads no expression

GJ.

Sin_Volvagia
Samson and Adon arrive at this new universe. Their infinite gayness causes the universe to collapse on itself.

XanatosForever
Y'know, I think this might just be illegal, what with the blatant rip-off from non-video game material. I'll report it and let the moderators decide.

Peach
No.

Just no.

And enough with these damn 'twist' threads.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.