Batman & Wonder Woman run a Couple's gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
-Diana and Bruce get all of their standard gear and so do their opponents
-30 minutes rest before each round.
-No knowledge of opponents that isn't already established as canon
-CIS & PIS are off
-Fights conclude when Bruce and Diana kill/incapacitate both of their opponents
-Each fight begins with Bruce and Diana 10 yards away from her opponents
-All fights take place on War World

ROUND I - Black Canary & Green Arrow
ROUND II - Spidey & Black Cat
ROUND III - Iron Fist & Misty Knight
ROUND IV - Barda & Mister Miracle
ROUND V - Reed & Sue
ROUND VI - Storm & T'Challa (current)
ROUND VII - Jean & Scott Summers
ROUND VIII - Luke Cage and Jessica Jones
ROUND IX - Superboy and Wondergirl
ROUND X - She Hulk & Hercules

How far do they get and how difficult is each match?

Darth Martin
The order is messed up if you are wishing for the rounds to progress in difficulty.

From your order they'd stop at 10. Batman would be ineffective in the later rounds excluding VIII. Whatever threat Jean and Sue posess is countered by the fact that Diana can speedblitz either.

I don't think She-Hulk would be much threat to Diana but as a team her and Herc may beat her.

r0nm0n88
barda and miracle beat them

marwash22
Originally posted by Darth Martin
The order is messed up if you are wishing for the rounds to progress in difficulty. where did i goof? Iron Fist/Misty should have been first?

Black bolt z
Batman solos...

Darth Martin
Mainly placing Cage and Jessica so high. They should be atleast below Reed & Sue.

Barda & Miracle should be higher.

marwash22
^ Batdude hacked Black Bolt z's account.

Q99
IV and X are the only two that are good enough to get wins. I'm not sure who has a better chance out of those two... Barda and Scott should probably be in the IX slot.

Due to speed and flight there's a pretty good chance at beating X, perhaps more than Barda/Scott even though they have more raw power.

Barda and Herc are the only ones Bruce's aid will be able to play much role.

marwash22
fair enough. i just thought Luke's resistance and jean's/Sue's mental powers would be more of a challenge to overcome than anything Barda has.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.