Bastard!! Manga help?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ban Mido
-Spoilers:I'm not trying to ruin anything for anyone I just really could use some help :/-

Honestly I don't do this too often but I'm desperate for help >_<. Anyone if you could help I'd sincerely appreciate it.

I currently found myself to be quite interested in the series and was reading the manga, well now I hit a wall no expression....after much searching I got myself the whole way up to chapter 88 where Abigail is telling Yoko about Gods wrath and she asked was mankind born just to be destroyed and then the chapter ends with an one armed Vai standing outside a closing gate about to sacrifice himself to attack an enemy as Joshua is on the other side of the gate. Now my question is can anyone help me find the remaining chapters :/...it's killing me...but i've heard things about the series ending with a cliffhanger? Or was that only the Anime not being finished? Pleeeease tell me this isn't the last chapter :X..I mean I've heard of things happening that haven't even happened yet ._. .....so yeah...could someone help me out here finding the remaining chapters or filling me in T_T ;~;..?...Please and thank you, your help is sincerely appreciated ^-^...

NemeBro
Onemanga or any of those sites do not have it as far as I know, you would have to download it from somewhere.

Astner
Bastard!! is an old title which has dropped in popularity over recent years. Due to this, the distribution of the manga has been reduced as well. The anime adaption was cut short after 6 episodes and more recently the MMORPG project "Bastard!! Online" was dropped. Because of its decrease in popularity it's also difficult to find online, especially on sites dedicated for reading manga. However, the main remaining options would be either to download it (link) or purchase it (link).

Personally I find the manga to be in poor taste and would rather recommend another fantasy title like Berserk (link).

NemeBro
No one cares about your opinion Astner.

Esomark
Originally posted by Ban Mido
Now my question is can anyone help me find the remaining chapters :/...it's killing me...but i've heard things about the series ending with a cliffhanger? Or was that only the Anime not being finished?

Well, as far as the US release of the manga goes, it ends on a cliff hanger. Viz released up to Vol. 19 (Vol. 14 has the chapter you just described) and Vol. 20 was on their site for some time but it never officially came out and was eventually axed. The anime ended on a cliff hanger supposedly because the director of it got arrested but for what I don't know.

Astner
Originally posted by NemeBro
No one cares about your opinion Astner.
My personal preference is factually based, not opinition influenced. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.