Hydroman vs Current Juggrnaut!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Who wins?

vin

Location: The fight takes in the concrete jungle. Not a grain of sand can be found for miles in my concrete jungle.

amnesia
is there any sand nearby or is it standard arena match?

Rage.Of.Olympus
No. No.

Black bolt z
So can he get any sand?

Parmaniac
Even if he can, what's it good for? It's not like Hydroman goes down by 1 or 2 hands full of sand thrown at him.

Hydroman ftw

chomperx9
juggermaut can swim right ?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by chomperx9
juggermaut can swim right ? Read the recent Thunderbolts, he needs air now, more space to charge his run and is overall weaker cause of the unipower he once had, when he was in water he was struggeling to keep his massive body over water. Hydroman could easily hold him in the sewers or anything like that and drown him.

amnesia
this is a sad day time for juggy fans.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by amnesia
this is a sad day time for juggy fans. Yeah I also don't like how he was watered down but on the other hand if he would be in his best for the rest of the team would be almost useless. Overall I think Thunderbolts could be pretty good.

amnesia
Lol at the thought of Luke Cage being good without headband

Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha, current Juggernaut is even more pathetic than Huggernaut. At least I liked the characterization and direction that was being written for the Huggernaut. Personally, I think they should have just left Cain Marko in that form and character, and gone on to creat new avatar to be Juggernaut for Cytorrak. The superhuman community should always have a nigh unstoppable monster who has the potential to be versatile like the Juggernaut and can't be beaten straight up unless your at Thor's level of power.

basilisk
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Yeah I also don't like how he was watered down but on the other hand if he would be in his best for the rest of the team would be almost useless. Overall I think Thunderbolts could be pretty good.

I agree. This is bound to be only temporary and it's a chance to perhaps see a bit of character development with Juggernaut having to handle situations differently now that he can be in real danger.

It would be very hard to have him at full power on the team and have any credible threat to him. And it's much better than having constant PIS filled situations and low showings where full-powered Juggs is being hurt or defeated.

I'm sure Juggs will be back to normal in some future arc.

Hydroman wins (current Juggs), stalemates (Classic Juggs), or loses (full power Juggs with all his other magical powers that he had years ago).

amnesia

cross out day.

The Nuul
So, it sounds like more Marvel writers that dont know how to write and just fck up good characters again.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
can't be beaten straight up unless your at Thor's level of power. laughing out loud

Phail

Ptr_Grifin
Even if he can, what's it good for? It's not like Hydroman goes down by 1 or 2 hands full of sand thrown at him.

Hydroman ftw

laughing I just imagined Juggernaut with 2 handfuls of sand standing there and then throwing them at Hydroman, while yelling, thinking it would take him down.

Haha, current Juggernaut is even more pathetic than Huggernaut. Personally, I think they should have just left Cain Marko in that form and character, and gone on to creat new avatar to be Juggernaut for Cytorrak. The superhuman community should always have a nigh unstoppable monster who has the potential to be versatile like the Juggernaut and can't be beaten straight up unless your at Thor's level of power.

As of right now, I don't see this Juggernaut as weaker than Huggernaut. I do not think Huggernaut still had that charge thing this one does.

Personally, I think they should have just left Cain Marko in that form and character, and gone on to creat new avatar to be Juggernaut for Cytorrak. The superhuman community should always have a nigh unstoppable monster who has the potential to be versatile like the Juggernaut and can't be beaten straight up unless your at Thor's level of power.

I almost in agreement with you there. I think a Juggernaut is a good character to have. Cyttorak just needs to create a new avatar and let him rampage around.

Thor's level...glare

Originally posted by The Nuul
So, it sounds like more Marvel writers that dont know how to write and just fck up good characters again.

Yep, I was thinking on the last issue, I wish Parker never got his hands on Juggernaut's character.

vansonbee

Hydroman ftw Drown the puppies!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
As of right now, I don't see this Juggernaut as weaker than Huggernaut. I do not think Huggernaut still had that charge thing this one does.

Well, this one might still have some version of the "Nothing can stop the Juggernaut spell" but it's worth shit when a *snicker* tree troll can do that to him. I'd have thought the Juggernaut camp would be happier to have him weaker than Huggernaut. This way they can completely brush any of the low showings under the carpet.

I almost in agreement with you there. I think a Juggernaut is a good character to have. Cyttorak just needs to create a new avatar and let him rampage around.

Thor's level...glare

You should agree with me always. Then you'd never be wrong.

I'm giving your boy Marko a compliment. Thor's beaten him in their only one on one fight without any weaknesses/amps.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Black bolt z
laughing out loud

Phail

Do I need to post scans?

vansonbee
Wait a tick...

Wasn't that troll under neigh Juggernaut at the time? That why the unstoppable charge laws didn't apply.

Angel Watching
Hydroman would be up his nose and down his throat. And I should never have been able to type such a statement! mad

Ptr_Grifin
You should agree with me always. Then you'd never be wrong.

I'm giving your boy Marko a compliment. Thor's beaten him in their only one on one fight without any weaknesses/amps.

If I agreed with you on everything, I'd be wrong every other day.

The only way Thor really beat him there was through BFR.miffed

I don't know what to think on him just yet. You could be right, and he is weaker. But this could be one of those, 'every-other-days'. shifty

Wei Phoenix
Thor did deamp him though. Is that a word?

psycho gundam
mmm

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Thor did deamp him though. Is that a word?

Only on Wednesdays.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If I agreed with you on everything, I'd be wrong every other day.

The only way Thor really beat him there was through BFR.miffed

I don't know what to think on him just yet. You could be right, and he is weaker. But this could be one of those, 'every-other-days'. shifty

Lies.

That was after Thor knocked his ass around the place.

mhmm

nicamarvin
That was after Thor knocked his ass around the place.
mhmm at least he was not Punk by Rulk...mhmm

or beaten to a bloody pulp by Hulk using his own weapon.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

you know Thor would lose in a KMC fight against Juggy....BFR is his only way to defeat him.... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.