Robin Hood fixes oil leak, sherriff says no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinXed by JaNx
Yeaaah. So we probably got like what...,ten fifteen more years left before the world becomes a cinder. laughing

Even Robin Hood knows how to deal with oil spills and, yet, our government is just sitting there doing absolutely nothing. Those relief wells are going to cause more oil. Dammit mad

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts2851

Scythe
Ahahaha! That's so weird, I saw this link, and commented: "Robin Hood! You go, girl!" Didn't think to see it on here. Awesome.

The Nuul
Robin Hood for President.

Symmetric Chaos
This isn't a fix for the leak, though, and the EPA says it leave enough oil in the water to be dangerous (getting it down to 1% still sounds really good).

The Nuul
Its still way better than what the US Government has been doing so far.

jinXed by JaNx
yeah...,which is NOTHING

dadudemon
1%...hmmmm....

Maybe there could be a refining device to clean up that additional 1% left behind like....a tinier but more precise centrifuge to clean up all the water that they have left over?

I dunno...I'm talking completely out of my ass, at this point.

jinXed by JaNx
yeah, i think it's great that they're at least being pro active now and trying something. i say..,pour some liquid nitrogen around the surface. I'm just trying to think outside of the rectangle here, what wouild...mr Freese do? He'd freeze all of the oil..,there, BOOM! Problem solved. smokin' Robin Hood and Mr Freeze are doing a better job at running this country than any politician has, thus far.

ADarksideJedi
Interesting we just have to hope that it gets taken care of.

The Nuul
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
yeah, i think it's great that they're at least being pro active now and trying something. i say..,pour some liquid nitrogen around the surface. I'm just trying to think outside of the rectangle here, what wouild...mr Freese do? He'd freeze all of the oil..,there, BOOM! Problem solved. smokin' Robin Hood and Mr Freeze are doing a better job at running this country than any politician has, thus far.

And the hillbilly's with their straw.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
yeah...,which is NOTHING

Except that the Coast Guard has been helping since the moment they confirmed there was a leak. There's not really a lot to do, the surface oil is being contained as much as possible and the plumes underwater can only be stopped once they reach shallow water.

I did like the proposal of nuking the place. That would have been cool.

Darth Jello
As inappropriate as it may be, I just have to wonder if his system would get more consideration if he had never made Water World.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.