Cross-Genre Poll #3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Vote for your favored thread.

Voting ends either at noon Monday or when the poll reaches 30 votes.

Parmaniac
Wolverine vs. Luffy everybody!!!!!

illadelph12
I'm torn between that and Master Chief Vs. Captain America.

The Nuul
Master Chief vs Deathstroke or Master Chief Vs. Captain America for me. DS is better though for this fight than Cap.

ScreamPaste
MC v.s. DeathStroke.

Trackz
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Wolverine vs. Luffy everybody!!!!! wolverine would get embarrassed by luffy haha

MooCowofJustice
Voted for the plumbers against Batman and Robin.

chomperx9
akuma vs karate kid

psycho gundam
^ this is a vote thread you know

Bentley
Luffy vs Wolverine!

The Nuul
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ this is a vote thread you know

No, he didnt know or cant read.

Parmaniac
^ this is a vote thread you know laughing

Omega Vision
Originally posted by chomperx9
akuma vs karate kid
I'm pretty sure you've proposed this ten times without anyone showing any interest.

That's pretty much spam now.

Black bolt z
I voted cap vs. chief big grin

marwash22
I've played Halo for years... why do people think Master Chief can phuck with Cap or Deathstroke for that matter? Is there something special in those books?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by marwash22
I've played Halo for years... why do people think Master Chief can phuck with Cap or Deathstroke for that matter? Is there something special in those books? 5 spartans(one of them being chief)are able to single handily take out the leader of a renegade base.A spartan is also a match for an elite in physical.Thats high.Also his uber armor and shield gives him high damage soak.

r0nm0n88
I've played Halo for years... why do people think Master Chief can phuck with Cap or Deathstroke for that matter? Is there something special in those books?

do you play halo 3 still. i just recently started playing again. stuck on level 44

XanatosForever
I'm curious as to how Luffy VS. Logan might turn out...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
5 spartans(one of them being chief)are able to single handily take out the leader of a renegade base.A spartan is also a match for an elite in physical.Thats high.Also his uber armor and shield gives him high damage soak.
While Master Chief is a good match for DS (and I think he'd beat Cap pretty handily depending on what gear he has) what you just said doesn't say much for him.

I think a better argument would be that he has Class 60 strength and a shield that can hold up against sustained fire from assault weapons presumably more powerful than any around today.

Slade is a better match than Cap though.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I'm curious as to how Luffy VS. Logan might turn out...

Luffy should win in my opinion.

Blaxican and Ms. Marvel are the resident Halo fans. They can explain.

marwash22
Master Chief is Class 60? Jesus, i really need to read those books.

Etna
Wolverine vs Luffy!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Luffy should win in my opinion.

I'm concerned at the lack of "Woverine stomps" arguments so far. Pretty much everyone so far has agreed that Luffy probably wins and that's usually a sign of a non-competitive thread.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm concerned at the lack of "Woverine stomps" arguments so far. Pretty much everyone so far has agreed that Luffy probably wins and that's usually a sign of a non-competitive thread.

They'll come when it's made.

Etna
wolverine has one of luffys weakness + its adam
it'll be a good fight

marwash22
i dunno a damn thing about One Piece so i don't have a leg to stand on.

psycho gundam
They'll come when it's made. "let them come."

http://i45.tinypic.com/4igcq0.gif

(>^^)>
wolverine, luffy gets sliced, cant do much, however i strongly dislike one piece and my knowledge is very limited of luffy

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by (>^^)>
wolverine, luffy gets sliced, cant do much, however i strongly dislike one piece and my knowledge is very limited of luffy

If you're voting for the match then you have to vote in the poll.

chomperx9
lich king vs shao khan

The Nuul
lich king vs shao khan

Stop doing that.

This is the only characters allowed in this thread.

Wolverine vs Luffy
Master Chief vs Deathstroke
Selene (Underworld Evolution) vs Blade
Mario and Luigi vs Batman and Robin
Master Chief vs Captain America
Pyron vs Thanos
Shao Khan vs Hulk

Omega Vision
lich king vs shao khan
Quit spamming. That one doesn't even have a comic book character in it.

Wei Phoenix
lich king vs shao khan

Unfunny troll is unfunny.

psycho gundam
he's pretty dumb

MooCowofJustice
Lich King would likely stomp Shao Khan for the record.

Yeah. Looks like Wolverine vs Luffy is gonna win. erm

That thread will just end up being an epic stalemate without BFR. I doubt Luffy will ever defeat Wolverine, and Wolverine probably won't be able to hit Luffy. Unless his version of super saiyan runs out after a certain period of time.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Lich King would likely stomp Shao Khan for the record.

Yeah. Looks like Wolverine vs Luffy is gonna win. erm

That thread will just end up being an epic stalemate without BFR. I doubt Luffy will ever defeat Wolverine, and Wolverine probably won't be able to hit Luffy. Unless his version of super saiyan runs out after a certain period of time.

His Gomu Gomu No Hyakuretsu Ken (my personal name for it) plus his strength, plus his blinding speed not enough?

psycho gundam
That thread will just end up being an epic stalemate without BFR. I doubt Luffy will ever defeat Wolverine, and Wolverine probably won't be able to hit Luffy. this is why the thread will rock

MooCowofJustice
Well, no, Wolverine regenerates from a skeleton, right? And Luffy can't break Adamantium.

psycho gundam
save it for the inevitable thread smile

Wei Phoenix

Give me a moment.

Well, no, Wolverine regenerates from a skeleton, right? And Luffy can't break Adamantium.

Neither can Hulk but he still manages to knock him out.

Ok.

Etna
Unless his version of super saiyan runs out after a certain period of time.

sorry. As a big luffy fan i can't stand by on this comment! rawr!

His Gear forms aren't a version of Super Saiyan
Unlike Goku, Naruto, and Ichigo from bleach. Luffys Gear Forms aren't made threw emotions cool

MooCowofJustice
I didn't even know Super Saiyan was made through emotions. Was pretty sure it worked via shouting.

marwash22
can Luffy mindrape or manipulate metal? If he can't, this will just be a stalemate 'cause those are the only ways to put Logan down.

Wei Phoenix
can Luffy mindrape or manipulate metal? If he can't, this will just be a stalemate 'cause those are the only ways to put Logan down.

Good to know people like Hulk, Juggernaut, Cyclops, Colossus etc. have telepathy or metal manipulation powers.

marwash22
^ When have any of those people ever killed Logan? Or does incapacitating your opponent count as a win?

Wei Phoenix
^ When have any of those people ever killed Logan? Or does incapacitating your opponent count as a win?

When has anyone with telepathy or magnetism as a power killed Wolverine? Why wouldn't knocking your opponent count as a win?

marwash22
wtf are you talking about?

Magneto can literally kill Logan whenever he want's to, the only thing keeping him from doing so, is Marvel.

Last i checked, Logan ain't immune to being mindphucked. Again, the only thing keeping it from happening, is Marvel.

Eh, incapacitation is a win, sure, but it's a cheap one. I personally like fights to the death, any telepath with reasonably strong offensive capabilities can just knock someone out... it's cheap.

Wei Phoenix
wtf are you talking about?

Magneto can literally kill Logan whenever he want's to, the only thing keeping him from doing so, is Marvel.

Last i checked, Logan ain't immune to being mindphucked. Again, the only thing keeping it from happening, is Marvel.

Eh, incapacitation is a win, sure, but it's a cheap one. I personally like fights to the death, any telepath with reasonably strong offensive capabilities can just knock someone out... it's cheap.

He can rip the metal form his bones, kill him though?

Getting mindraped doesn't equate to death. He has been beaten with telepathy before Emma Frost turned him into like a 10 year old girl.

Yes knocking your opponent out is a cheap win. More than half of the fights in all comic history are all a bunch of cheap wins.

marwash22
He can rip the metal form his bones, kill him though? Magneto can literally crush every organ in Logan's body turning him into goo, using Logan's own skeleton; he can also decapitate him.

Getting mindraped doesn't equate to death. He has been beaten with telepathy before Emma Frost turned him into like a 10 year old girl. Uh... i never said mindrape was a kill, i said it was the only way to put Logan down for good. Turning someone into a veggie and making it impossible for them to fight, is a win.

If Luffy has neither of these powers, it'll be a stalemate or it'll end in Logan getting knocked unconscious.

Yes knocking your opponent out is a cheap win. More than half of the fights in all comic history are all a bunch of cheap wins. I called it cheap, didn't say it wasn't valid. To me, if you don't kill your opponent or are at least able to kill your opponent, you didn't win shit... So I'll say it again, if Luffy doesn't have mindraping abilities or magnetism powers, this is gonna be a stalemate and there's really no point of debating it. I guess people like 30 pages of "Luffy can knock out Logan in ______ different ways"...

Wei Phoenix
Magneto can literally crush every organ in Logan's body turning him into goo, using Logan's own skeleton; he can also decapitate him.

Uh... i never said mindrape was a kill, i said it was the only way to put Logan down for good. Turning someone into a veggie and making it impossible for them to fight, is a win.

If Luffy has neither of these powers, it'll be a stalemate or it'll end in Logan getting knocked unconscious.

I called it cheap, didn't say it wasn't valid. To me, if you don't kill your opponent or are at least able to kill your opponent, you didn't win shit... So I'll say it again, if Luffy doesn't have mindraping abilities or magnetism powers, this is gonna be a stalemate and there's really no point of debating it. I guess people like 30 pages of "Luffy can knock out Logan in ______ different ways"...

He's survived worst.

By your logic, there's no point in any Wolverine thread at all unless it involves Magneto or a high end telepath. So Luffy doesn't have these powers so he can either stalemate, beat or lose to Wolverine.

So no won wins in Boxing, MMA fights, or any comic fights where they beat their opponent to sleep?

Omega Vision
Magneto can literally crush every organ in Logan's body turning him into goo, using Logan's own skeleton; he can also decapitate him.

Uh... i never said mindrape was a kill, i said it was the only way to put Logan down for good. Turning someone into a veggie and making it impossible for them to fight, is a win.

I called it cheap, didn't say it wasn't valid. To me, if you don't kill your opponent or are at least able to kill your opponent, you didn't win shit... So I'll say it again, if Luffy doesn't have mindraping abilities or magnetism powers, this is gonna be a stalemate and there's really no point of debating it. I guess people like 30 pages of "Luffy can knock out Logan in ______ different ways"...
So Superman has never once won a fight? Wow, what a loser.

marwash22
neither of you read correctly. I said "kill your opponent or are at least able to kill your opponent"...

MMA fighters can most certainly kill each other, same goes for Boxers and any other comic fight... they only thing stopping people from dying in comics is PIS and the need to continue stories. If you kill all the characters, guess what happens, no more comic.

Superman can most certainly kill almost anyone.

As it pertains to Logan... he's survived being crushed from the inside and liquefied? or having his head cut off? Scans, please.

Wei Phoenix
neither of you read correctly. I said "kill your opponent or are at least able to kill your opponent"...

MMA fighters can most certainly kill each other, same goes for Boxers and any other comic fight... they only thing stopping people from dying in comics is PIS and the need to continue stories. If you kill all the characters, guess what happens, no more comic.

Superman can most certainly kill almost anyone.

As it pertains to Logan... he's survived being crushed from the inside and liquefied? or having his head cut off? Scans, please.

Wolverine took a nuke, pretty much higher than getting crushed from the inside.

So fights with Deadpool and Juggernaut are pointless? PIS? So a character's personality and personal beliefs are PIS now?

marwash22
Wolverine took a nuke, pretty much higher than getting crushed from the inside. facepalm

Wolverine HAS NEVER survived a nuke and he has never once, and i mean never, had his organs crushes and liquefied. Stop making stuff up.

So fights with Deadpool and Juggernaut are pointless? PIS? Huh? Deadpool can be killed... much easier than Logan at that. Juggernaut can be killed too and they both can be mindraped.

So a character's personality and personal beliefs are PIS now? Sweet Baby Jesus, you have a serious reading comprehension problem. I never said character's personal beliefs were PIS. I said, the reason character's don't get killed is because of PIS and the need to continue stories. Superman doesn't kill because if he did, everyone would be dead and the comics would end.

Bentley
Stop the useless arguing, ko counts as a win.

That's why Thor beats Void 3/10 biscuits

jalek moye
. Hes been turned to nothing but a skelton and lived, and when bone claw was decapitated during a war.

jalek moye
facepalm

Wolverine HAS NEVER survived a nuke and he has never once, and i mean never, had his organs crushes and liquefied. Stop making stuff up.

Huh? Deadpool can be killed... much easier than Logan at that. Juggernaut can be killed too and they both can be mindraped.

No deadpool an not be killed, he is immortal he has come back from everything done to him before. Even his body being destroyed or atleast almost all of it. Its been flat out stated he cant die

Wei Phoenix
facepalm

Huh? Deadpool can be killed... much easier than Logan at that. Juggernaut can be killed too and they both can be mindraped.

Sweet Baby Jesus, you have a serious reading comprehension problem. I never said character's personal beliefs were PIS. I said, the reason character's don't get killed is because of PIS and the need to continue stories. Superman doesn't kill because if he did, everyone would be dead and the comics would end.

Call this what you want but it's basically him with no insides at all.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/muchalucha/Wolverine43-017-018.jpg

Deadpool is immortal, has been for a while. He's actually harder to kill than Wolverine is. Juggernaut can not be killed unless he's facing someone like Galactus, Tribunal, someone on a much higher scale than Cyttorak and they override the enchantment. Mindraping him isn't going to do anything, his mind will regenerate. Deadpool can't be mindraped at all. Stop making stuff up.

Superman doesn't kill people because he doesn't believe in killing, he isn't willing to kill people because those are his personal beliefs. Batman doesn't kill because he doesn't believe in going that far either. Iron Fist has no problem with killing people, he'll kill Joker in a heartbeat if given the chance.

marwash22
I won't call it what i want, I'll call it what is wasn't, a nuke. It was a bomb made out of napalm. Also, that's not the same as what Magneto could do to him. There, he was stripped down to a skeleton, a skeleton that protected his brain and allowed him to regenerate. Magneto could crush and liquefy everything, including his brain... he's not regenerating from that. Also, to my knowledge Wolverine has never been decapitated... Magneto could rip his head off quite easily, but he doesn't because Marvel doesn't want their golden boy dead.

As for Deadpool, he can die. Don't confuse not being able to die, with being able to come back from the dead. If i stab you in the face and you die, but then come back to life when the sword is removed, i still killed you.

I dunno what you're trying to say when it concerns Superman and Batman. The reason they don't kill is irrelevant to them being able to kill. Superman can wipe out pretty much everyone, he doesn't do it because the writer's equipped him with a sense of morality. Do you know how many times Superman should have died? Ya know why he didn't die... PIS and the need to continue the story.

Wei Phoenix
I won't call it what i want, I'll call it what is wasn't, a nuke. It was a bomb made out of napalm. Also, that's not the same as what Magneto could do to him. There, he was stripped down to a skeleton, a skeleton that protected his brain and allowed him to regenerate. Magneto could crush and liquefy everything, including his brain... he's not regenerating from that. Also, to my knowledge Wolverine has never been decapitated... Magneto could rip his head off quite easily, but he doesn't because Marvel doesn't want their golden boy dead.

As for Deadpool, he can die. Don't confuse not being able to die, with being able to come back from the dead. If i stab you in the face and you die, but then come back to life when the sword is removed, i still killed you.

I dunno what you're trying to say when it concerns Superman and Batman. The reason they don't kill is irrelevant to them being able to kill. Superman can wipe out pretty much everyone, he doesn't do it because the writer's equipped him with a sense of morality. Do you know how many times Superman should have died? Ya know why he didn't die... PIS and the need to continue the story.

He'd just regen a brain. erm

Yeah you did kill me, but if you stab Deadpool in the face then he'll still stand there and probably talk about a splitting headache. He doesn't die, he can't die. He doesn't die and come back to life.

As I said, you're saying their personalities and morals are all a part of PIS. This isn't true. Punisher tracking Red Skull down for killing 1000s of Americans or anyone and not killing him is PIS. Batman doing the same isn't.

jalek moye

I'll see about finding the scan but he was decapitated while bone claw wolverine iirc. shown i na flash back of sort

marwash22
It's really annoying repeating the same thing over and over again. Please read and comprehend...

"PIS and the need to continue the story". Batman could have killed the Joker ages before Todd was killed, but he didn't. He doesn't kill for the same reason Superman and other's don't kill, because the stories need to continue. The PIS part of my statement concerns the incidents where character should die, but they don't... and they don't because the story needs to continue. If that ain't PIS, you tell me what it's called; i do know it's some kind of stupidity.

Parasite, Metallo, Lex, etc. all having Superman within an inch of his life and not killing him, is PIS.

If you cut Deadpool's head off, he's dead. His head won't grow back, not to my knowledge.

jalek moye

If you cut Deadpool's head off, he's dead. His head won't grow back, not to my knowledge.

hes came back from nothing but a finger.

marwash22
Also, did you say Wolverine would regen from having his brain destroyed?

lulz. prove it.

marwash22
Originally posted by jalek moye
hes came back from nothing but a finger. His head grows back? I've never seen that happen. I've seen his head reattach, but never grow back. Scan, please.

jalek moye
il pm it to u. this is cloggin up the thread

marwash22
ok. But i don't think it matters at this point, the voting is over. The votes only go to 30 so Luffy vs. Logan can't be beaten.

Parmaniac
Brothers and Sisters we did it!!!

Luffy vs. Wolverine smile

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Voting ends either at noon Monday or when the poll reaches 30 votes.
Wolverine vs. Luffy 10
Master Chief vs Deathstroke 4
Selene (Underworld Evolution) vs Blade 2
Mario and Luigi vs Batman and Robin 2
Master Chief vs Captain America 5
Pyron vs Thanos 0
Shao Khan vs Hulk 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.