Wonder Man Namor Colossus Vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who would win this,
team 1 is very serious and wants to kill him

fight 2

namor is at the strength he would be under water
and ultimate colossus

Black bolt z
Good fight but hulk has had more then these people try to kill him.

LordofBrooklyn
Wonder Man written correctly can take on Savage Hulk solo.

Bentley
Wonderman can and will solo. cool

vansonbee
lol

WW already has tried and failed.

Who knows the outcome of 3 vs. 1? Going by history wins. Hulk stomps them TOGETHER!

The Nuul
WM is not going to solo Hulk sans BFR.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Either Namor or Wonder Man to a lesser degree (Not being jobbed.) can hang with the Hulk for some time. The major problem with throwing numbers at the Hulk is that he can just amp up in strength and durability to counteract the disadvantage. This team needs to go for the knock out quick and hope that the Hulk's durability and/or endurance is not at it's higher end levels.

If they try to slug it out, he'll get knocked around but that's as far as they're gonna get.

The Hulk can amp severely nearly instantly.

As seen at the end of World War Hulk, he went into the World Breaker state in moments. Of course, he was unusually angry at the time.

OneDumbG0
^ thumb up

guy222
Hulk FTW

grimify
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Wonder Man written correctly can take on Savage Hulk solo.

This.

Stoic
Wonderman is no match for the Hulk. Adding Colossus and Namor to the mix won't help either. They lose.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Stoic
Wonderman is no match for the Hulk. Adding Colossus and Namor to the mix won't help either. They lose.

Wonder Man IS a match for the Hulk.

With his ionic energy; stamina and healing won't be a factor.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Bentley
Wonderman can and will solo. cool

thumb up

Keep the dream alive brother.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
As seen at the end of World War Hulk, he went into the World Breaker state in moments. Of course, he was unusually angry at the time. he went "worldbreaker" in a later issue also, plus he got all of that gamma back from the incident where it was drained from him per the latest Hulk issue.

he beat up red hulk among other things while all that extra power he had was locked away in the cathexis machinery, now he has it all back.

h1a8
Either Namor or Wonder Man to a lesser degree (Not being jobbed.) can hang with the Hulk for some time. The major problem with throwing numbers at the Hulk is that he can just amp up in strength and durability to counteract the disadvantage. This team needs to go for the knock out quick and hope that the Hulk's durability and/or endurance is not at it's higher end levels.

If they try to slug it out, he'll get knocked around but that's as far as they're gonna get.

As seen at the end of World War Hulk, he went into the World Breaker state in moments. Of course, he was unusually angry at the time.

Hulks amping speed is unpredictable. Most times he amps very slowly. Less than 1% of the time he amps quickly. So the chances of Hulk amping to a point where he gives the team problems is slim to none. So to be fair I give Hulk 1 win out of 10.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he went "worldbreaker" in a later issue also, plus he got all of that gamma back from the incident where it was drained from him per the latest Hulk issue.

he beat up red hulk among other things while all that extra power he had was locked away in the cathexis machinery, now he has it all back.

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by h1a8
Hulks amping speed is unpredictable. Most times he amps very slowly. Less than 1% of the time he amps quickly. So the chances of Hulk amping to a point where he gives the team problems is slim to none. So to be fair I give Hulk 1 win out of 10.

It depends on the threat pitted against him and how angry he is.

The Hulk's strength level depends on how strong his opponent or in this case, opponents are.

You should read Incredible Hulk #270. The Abomination learned a valuable lesson that you should. It doesn't matter how strong the Hulk's opposition is, the Hulk will simply get mad enough to close the gap.

Just so you know, a weakened Bannerless Hulk was holding his own against Hercules, Iron Man, Wonder Man, and Namor.

Stoic
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Wonder Man IS a match for the Hulk.

With his ionic energy; stamina and healing won't be a factor.

Wonderman has never beaten the Hulk, even in an alternate universe he would have no chance, ie The last Avengers Story.

The Hulk's strength level depends on how strong his opponent or in this case, opponents are.

You should read Incredible Hulk #270. The Abomination learned a valuable lesson that you should. It doesn't matter how strong the Hulk's opposition is, the Hulk will simply get mad enough to close the gap.

Just so you know, a weakened Bannerless Hulk was holding his own against Hercules, Iron Man, Wonder Man, and Namor.

Exactly, the guys that the Hulk trashed back then, included Namor, and Wonderman. Hercules is also a bigger factor than Colossus, and if there is still any doubt, add Doc Samson, and Ironman to the mix and most would concur that this team would need help. Lots of help.

The Savage Hulk has lifted far more alone than this team could collectively, and it didn't take a year for him to get to that level. ie The Secret Wars when he kept a mountain from crushing earths mightiest heroes, and if I remember correctly Thor was under that mountain and didn't lift a finger to help him.

The Savage Hulk at his best, would trash this team... we're still going by a characters best feats right?

h1a8

No it doesn't. It depends on the writer.

Again Hulk is unpredictable. I saw many times he was koed before he got strong enough. Hulk got his share of beatdowns as much as anybody. The times where he gained upper hand on the stronger is far few and in-between.

I'm not comfortable with Hulk facing WM let only with the others combine.
Bannerless Hulk is not the same as Savage Hulk.

Lastly, I don't considered "weakened" as evidence for anything here if we can't discerned HOW much weakened. After all Hulk can start off weak but gain normal levels in no time. Or he can grow stronger much slowly. It is statistics.

LordofBrooklyn
Wonderman has never beaten the Hulk, even in an alternate universe he would have no chance, ie The last Avengers Story.

Wonder Man stalemated the Hulk and if he was written correctly that should be the standard.

Wonder Man has been the victim of one the most inexplicable depowerings in comics history.

There is no reason given for his going from top-tier to jobber status during the past decade.

Stoic
If we are going by their best feats, Savage Hulk would beat this team, as he has been shown to exceed this power level on several occasions. In an earlier post I brought evidence to the table, you bring up the way that you feel that this should go. Not to offend you or anything, but what you've brought up holds very little water.

When I brought up The Secret Wars feat, that alone trumps this team, and technically it is all that is needed to prove that the Savage Hulk is above this team, in terms of power.

As you said Wonderman jobbed, well so has the Hulk. We are going with their best feats, and the Hulks are greater by far.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No it doesn't. It depends on the writer.

Again Hulk is unpredictable. I saw many times he was koed before he got strong enough. Hulk got his share of beatdowns as much as anybody. The times where he gained upper hand on the stronger is far few and in-between.

I'm not comfortable with Hulk facing WM let only with the others combine.
Bannerless Hulk is not the same as Savage Hulk.

Lastly, I don't considered "weakened" as evidence for anything here if we can't discerned HOW much weakened. After all Hulk can start off weak but gain normal levels in no time. Or he can grow stronger much slowly. It is statistics.

Yes it does.

List a few times where the that's happened to the Hulk. I want to see how much you know.

Hulk would beat the utter shit out of Wonderman. Sure he held his own against Professor Hulk under Englehart but a single writers cock stroking can only take you so far.

True enough. Banner less Hulk starts out stronger, but as we all know, that doesn't mean much against the Hulk.

He was weakened, i.e he was not at full strength. What does not compute? Comic books don't list exact figures all the time.

The separation from Banner was killing him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Secret Wars when he kept a mountain from crushing earths mightiest heroes, and if I remember correctly Thor was under that mountain and didn't lift a finger to help him.

Thor wasn't under the mountain.

amnesia
thor could lift that mountain with his dick.

Stoic
Thor wasn't under the mountain.

Actually he was, he was leaning against the far back wall, unless my memory is fading.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Your memory is fading.

amnesia
Actually he was, he was leaning against the far back wall, unless my memory is fading.

Thor was up there fighting Ultron, molecule man, the wrecking crew AND DR DOOM!

Bentley

Welcome to fading land, inhabitants your memory.

h1a8
Yes it does.

List a few times where the that's happened to the Hulk. I want to see how much you know.

Hulk would beat the utter shit out of Wonderman. Sure he held his own against Professor Hulk under Englehart but a single writers cock stroking can only take you so far.

True enough. Banner less Hulk starts out stronger, but as we all know, that doesn't mean much against the Hulk.

He was weakened, i.e he was not at full strength. What does not compute? Comic books don't list exact figures all the time.

The separation from Banner was killing him.

It does depend on the writer. Otherwise Hulk would have never been koed before.

Iron Man, Thor, Abom, Namor, Doc Sampson, and several more have koed the Hulk before he got strong enough.

My point is that Hulk has both gained strength quick and he has gained it slowly.

In a Hulk comic, I don't see Hulk losing here on a majority. But using the statistics of his strength gain I say he loses.

namorsubby
I don't see how Hulk wins, honestly. I mean, if we're going off of his routine level of power growth, and the level of strength, durability, etc he is at normally.

iceman24567
^Namor fanboy alert eek!

namorsubby
How does savage hulk amp fast enough to be able to take these 3 combatants who could engage him solo at base level?

Warlord

this

h1a8
Originally posted by Warlord
this

That has been countered by

Warlord
which is something I clearly do not agree with

Bentley
Originally posted by Warlord
which is something I clearly do not agree with

Look, I understand Savage Hulk is uber, but claiming he'll always power up fast when facing an opponent who starts being stronger -like WM-, its like claiming that Wolverine will never be koed by less than several 100 class punches to the head.

Twisting facts.

Warlord
thing is, that whether it is stated to amp or not...Hulk usually ends up too powerful for guys like WM and Namor.

They do have a chance if they took him out quickly. If not he will come on top due to HF and constantly raising strength (fast or slow)

Martian_mind
They soothe Hulk with an erotic massage.

Why must heroes always resort to violence to solve their disputes?

Bentley
The longer the fight lasts, the best are Hulk's chances.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It does depend on the writer. Otherwise Hulk would have never been koed before.

Iron Man, Thor, Abom, Namor, Doc Sampson, and several more have koed the Hulk before he got strong enough.

My point is that Hulk has both gained strength quick and he has gained it slowly.

In a Hulk comic, I don't see Hulk losing here on a majority. But using the statistics of his strength gain I say he loses.

His power levels fluctuate with the story/writer like it does with every character but it's always been an underlining factor that it is his anger and the threat his facing which will determine his strength etc. How is this debatable?

If you place Hulk in a battle against a mocking opponent who starts out several times stronger than him, the Hulk's more likely to amp up past them and kick said opponent's ass then he would against say Namor in a battle.

His encounters with those characters support my stance. Like I said initially, they either go in hard and all out attempting to knock him out or the Hulk gets angry enough to be beyond them in strength. It should work unless the Hulk's healing factor/damage soak is being played up or his unusually angry at the time.

Sampson took him down with a sucker punch by the way. Abomination did take him down in their encounter when his strength was originally amped, but we saw how that went when he started mocking him etc.

Namor is actually a good point as he was able to stalemate him to a knock out. Of course there have been brief scenes when an enraged Hulk seems to be beyond him.

And Thor's Thor. His the odd exception to the Hulk and his thing.

It's been shown time and time again, placing the Hulk against team threats will simply increase the Hulk's strength and formidable factor. Either Namor, Iron Man, Sampson would do better individually against the Hulk -or at least seem like it- then they would attacking him as a team in a comic.

Your last sentence makes no sense. You contradicted yourself.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by namorsubby
How does savage hulk amp fast enough to be able to take these 3 combatants who could engage him solo at base level?

What's a Hulk "at base level"?

Hulk is already pissed off. That's how it starts. Because if not, there's no Hulk. At what you call "base", Hulk is already >>> Namor and potentially Wonderman too in the strenght department. And Ultimate Colossus (the dude's a bad mofo) would also be overwhelmed too, as far as the fight goes. If you're talking about a "Calm" Hulk, that's not the same. But Hulk doesn't calm down at the start.

These three get their ass kicked, unless the fight goes in the ocean, and it would be ugly.

And btw, Savage Hulk >>> Bannerless Hulk

h1a8
His power levels fluctuate with the story/writer like it does with every character but it's always been an underlining factor that it is his anger and the threat his facing which will determine his strength etc. How is this debatable? You are making stuff up. It isn't official that Hulk's power raises in accordance to the threat level. Just because it happens once every 10 years means nothing. Other wise he would never lose in a brawl. Your argument suggests that Savage Hulk could never lose in a brawl against Thor, Thanos, Gladiator, SS, or any herald level being since he would amp past anyone's threat level. This is false.
I disagree. Spiderman mocked Hulk yet afterwards Sampson still koed him with one punch. Yes it was a cheapshot but still Doc Sampson isn't even class 100 and that happened. Also none of these characters here will be mocking Hulk.

Agreed. It depends on how hard they go at him in the beginning. It is their only chance. Sampson is covered above. Yes that is because of the sake of the story. When anyone fights a team (ANYONE) they almost always have better showings than fighting an individual. This sells comics, nothing more. That is why this is a forum fight and not a comic one. Comic logic is overruled when it contradicts valid reasoning. Not really. Who would win their own comic doesn't imply who would win in a forum fight.

h1a8
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What's a Hulk "at base level"?

Hulk is already pissed off. That's how it starts. Because if not, there's no Hulk. At what you call "base", Hulk is already >>> Namor and potentially Wonderman too in the strenght department. And Ultimate Colossus (the dude's a bad mofo) would also be overwhelmed too, as far as the fight goes. If you're talking about a "Calm" Hulk, that's not the same. But Hulk doesn't calm down at the start.

These three get their ass kicked, unless the fight goes in the ocean, and it would be ugly.

And btw, Savage Hulk >>> Bannerless Hulk

Marvel officially suggested that Hulks base strength is roughly 100 tons.
And false
Bannerless Hulk>Savage Hulk. Banner slows the amping of Hulk and causes Hulk to hold back (not kill) thus making him the weaker hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.