Kisame vs Halliel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wakkawakkawakka
Since my first thread was considered cruel, I decided to make up another fight. So who would win between these two sharks in one of the coolest but most awkward splashy fight ever?

Kisame gets his Samehada fusion and all his jutsu. Halibel gets her release and her techniques.

Gecko4lif
Halibel by way of being far superior stat wise?

draxx_tOfU
Hallibel...

not even a fight imo...

Q99
Not remotely close, plus one of Kisame's big edges against ninja, samehada, isn't as useful against people who don't use chakra.

I don't think he's shown a single attack that'd pierce her skin.

Demonic Phoenix

menokokoro
i am so bad with names, is Halliel the one that was fighting hitsugaya?

Q99
Originally posted by menokokoro
i am so bad with names, is Halliel the one that was fighting hitsugaya?

Yes. Harribel/Halliel/however you want to spell it.

Shark girl, Espada number 3.

menokokoro
ok, well in that case...she owns him. freezes him in a block of ice/cuts him in half/punches him/whatever she wants to do because she is vastly more powerful than him

Astner
Originally posted by menokokoro
she owns him. freezes him in a block of ice/cuts him in half/punches him/whatever she wants to do because she is vastly more powerful than him
Harribel doesn't have the ability to freeze or manipulate ice.

The only abilities Kisame has shown to have over Harribel is the ability to create and manipulate a greater quantity of water, and can also the ability to regenerate (Harribel didn't have high-speed regenerection). Other than that, he has nothing over her.

Considering the fact that Kisame is trained to be efficient against foes with great chakra, while arrancar are invisible (and generally intangible) it's safe to say that she has the type advantage.

Harribel wins with a 80 - 90% certainty.

wakkawakkawakka
Darn it! Just when I though I had made a semi-even fight, it turns into another easy win. Shouldn't Kisame get the power of fanservice in this fight to make it more even? Toshiro did!

I would agree on the intangibility statement if it weren't for Chad; appaerntly he proved that hollows can be hit by material objects. The first hollow Ichigo fought also did damage to a real world object(his house).

danteiscool
Hallibel easily takes this fight. the difference in power is too vast for Kisame to handle.

true Toshiro did have fanservice backing him up, but he also had the ability to turn water into ice for him to use, and Hallibel has nothing but water attacks other than sword and hand-to-hand combat. Kisame can't do that or at least hasn't yet demonstrated the ability to do it.

Astner
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Darn it! Just when I though I had made a semi-even fight, it turns into another easy win. Shouldn't Kisame get the power of fanservice in this fight to make it more even? Toshiro did!
If you intend to use one of the more powerful Espadas against characters from Naruto you should at least make it a team and give them the element advantage (ice, electricity, etc.)

Q99
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka

Bleach is on a higher level than Naruto. You gotta pick the really high-up Naruto people to beat someone in Bleach.

Harribel, being #3 in the Espada, is going to beat most Naruto types on pure physical power alone, Naruto characters don't get as tough as her.

Also, Chakra's part spiritual in nature.

RE: Blaxican
Toshiro won that fight through virtue of ossum, and Halibel being a woman. Fanservice not necessary!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.