Women know your limits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjxY9rZwNGU&playnext_from=TL&videos=obpIsxvI_fY

laughing classic show

Wild Shadow
i once had to punch a young woman b/c she didnt know her place

Deano
harsh!

LLLLLink
Lol, damn, that's funny.

AbnormalButSane
If a man punched me, I'd shoot him.

That is, unless I liked it.

Wild Shadow
you would love me... the girl fell to the ground and started crying sayin sorry and wanting a hug from me..

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i once had to punch a young woman b/c she didnt know her place I once had one kick me in the nads to put me in my place.

Wild Shadow
had it happen to me 3 times in my life... two were undeserved stupid high school girls... she thought i had beaten up her brother and she was confused.. the second time i cant recall i think the girl just did it b/c she could have probably bn something i said like i didnt like her or something and she was too promiscuous...

3rd time i had it coming i crashed my female friends car off roading completely demolished it when she trusted me.

Rogue Jedi
pwned.

dadudemon
i once had to punch a young woman b/c she didnt know her place

You had to do it, man. YOU HAD TO DO IT!

Rogue Jedi
I hit a girl once. ONCE.

Wild Shadow
she was in love with me.. and she thought i was one of her random preppy or hood rat boys..

she was used to talking down to them and having stuff bought for her b/c she felt she was not just better then them but a few class higher.

she kept bugging me pushing me and even slapping me and i asked her to stop kept ordering drinks wanting me to pay for them and food thinking i some how had to pay for them.. as if her some how tangling sex in front of me was all the reason needed to treat me like garbage.

i stop paying for her drinks and food which made her pissed... her female cousin which i knew told her it was her fault and that i wasnt one of her lil boy toys or be treated as one.

she wanted to leave but she was broke and she was staying with her cousin anyways whom was having sex with my friend and they didnt want to leave so she was stuck.

we went to my place whcih at the time was living in a suite building with doormen and stuff... which she was impressed.

my friends were making out and were going to leave her behind and go tho their place.. anyways during this time i had brought out wine and liquor told them they could stay..

the girl made some jabs at me once again i ignored her she kept trying to get a rise out of me she sat on my lap and slap me... she was like your going take it b/c you want me and she slap me again..

i was pissed i told her to stop and she hit me again.. i told her i dont want her b/c she was promiscuous my favorite word and i didnt want to catch anything and she wasnt in my league that i date and sleep with better.. slap.. slap..

i was like do that again and ill hit you back and you wont like it,., no you wont im a girl and if you do i will call the cops.? i dare you to hit me.. you'll be in jail.. slap slap..

i was you dare me? you need to grab your sh$# and get out of my house? no one dares me and going to jail aint going to stop me..

looked her in the eyes my friends were staring at us.. her cousin was dont do it christina.... slap.... then i was like crack and she was on the ground screaming and crying... she was like you hit me?!! and you guys let him your going to stand their and not hit him do something!!

my friend was like he warned you and no one threatens Jay or dares him,,, but that was cold jay sounded nasty like something snapped..

she was all i think he broke my arm!!! *sobbing*

damn!! that is one nasty looking bruise it looks wet and deep purple dude you might have broken her arm..

i was no i didnt i held back.. other wise her bone would be showing and if i hit her in the head she be dead. here's mu cell phone you still wanna call the cops? *sobbing* no... i'm sorry... comes at me arms open wanting me to hold her and pet her

Rogue Jedi
Stank ass ho.

Wild Shadow
yeah she was being all angelina jolie on me..

anyways this song reminds me of a particular female poster here gawd i want her

siNhCNUxU0I

That ACDC Chick

anyways this song reminds me of a particular female poster here..

Gqg1ZkCF744&feature=related
"embedding disabled" ha-son

Rogue Jedi

anyways this song reminds me of a particular female poster here..

Gqg1ZkCF744&feature=related Most of Angelina's characters would kick your ass. Fact.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Most of Angelina's characters would kick your ass. Fact.
yeah, she could knock anyone out hands free
just use her **** haermm

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
"embedding disabled" ha-son
okay reposted the song should work now...

Most of Angelina's characters would kick your ass. Fact.

so? not like that would cancel her trashy slutty behavior or make her any less a skank or make me think she is any more attractive which i dont think she is..

difference is the girl i hit was actually hotter.. just had the same crappy attitude angy has in her movies..

funny watching the chick leave the next day in her open back red dress in one of my leather dirt bike jackets all in love with me and obsessed the next day

That ACDC Chick

so? not like that would cancel her trashy slutty behavior or make her any less a skank or make me think she is any more attractive which i dont think she is..

difference is the girl i hit was actually hotter.. just had the same crappy attitude angy has in her movies..

funny watching the chick leave the next day in her open back red dress in one of my leather dirt bike jackets all in love with me and obsessed the next day
chicks always want what they cant have haermm
thats why i <3 sidney Crosby, hes way out of my league lubby

Rogue Jedi

funny watching the chick leave the next day in her open back red dress in one of my leather dirt bike jackets all in love with me and obsessed the next day You know you'd **** her.

Wild Shadow
of course, i'm a guy but it depends in my sex life phase.. if i am getting sex regularly and angy wasnt a movie star celebrity i would pass her over..

Rogue Jedi
You know you'd **** her.

Wild Shadow
i have rules and standards that i live by and adhere to..

i broken up with girls who were hot but i found out something was wrong on the genetic lvl..

i honestly wouldnt date angy b/c of the mole on her eyebrow or sleep with her

Rogue Jedi
You know you'd **** her.

You know you'd **** her.

You know you'd **** her.

You know you'd **** her.

You know you'd **** her.

You know you'd **** her.

Wild Shadow
i rejected a beautiful blond name carly who was an inspiring country singer and who actually had demos, manager and her feet in the door plus rich family b/c she had a mole on her neck..

broke up with another girl name brook b/c i found out she had scoliosis as a child.. she was all your joking, right?

me: no.. i'm sorry we cant see each other anymore. we can be friends but not date or have sex.

same with another girl(mary) who had heard about my pickiness and wanted to date me so she hid a mole that she had on her outside of her thigh she wasnt sure but didnt want to take a chance when i discovered it i stopped and asked her to leave.

That ACDC Chick
i rejected a beautiful blond name carly who was an inspiring country singer and who actually had demos, manager and her feet in the door plus rich family b/c she had a mole on her neck..

broke up with another girl name brook b/c i found out she had scoliosis as a child.. she was all your joking, right?

me: no.. i'm sorry we cant see each other anymore. we can be friends but not date or have sex.

same with another girl(mary) who had heard about my pickiness and wanted to date me so she hid a mole that she had on her outside of her thigh she wasnt sure but didnt want to take a chance when i discovered it i stopped and asked her to leave.
why? confused
whyre you so picky?

Rogue Jedi

You'd **** her.

Wild Shadow
why? confused
whyre you so picky? i was a very shallow young man at least 'till i got bit in the face and got scarred.. i was shallow and felt i deserved more since i was young and spend my life dedicated to working out being fit dressing nice hell i was even a chip n dale as a favor for a friend...

i've stop being that bad once i was bit by my dog. i joined the service the problem was once i broke all my rules and grew up i realize women were walking all over me and the one girl i trusted lied, cheated and betrayed me treating me like a chump.. some one that i never would have dated or given the time of day and i didnt deserve to be treated that way when if anything i was doing her a favor..

as shallow as i was the women i did date seem to be more responsible then the average girls/women i met in the service. so i said F#$# i wont be hurt like that again i'll go back to my standards b/c i deserve better and if i am going to be screwed with it will be someone in my class..

plus i really believe in a certain form of eugenics and passing on desirable traits and reducing the chance of passing damage genes..

Rogue Jedi
You'd **** her.

That ACDC Chick
so i guess i shouldnt tell you i had spinal meningitis when i was 18 months old? no expression

Wild Shadow
thats fine we can still be friends..glare i just wont procreate with you that all

mikeydude
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane

Donkey punch? shifty

Of course, thats kinda nasty, but whatever your into.

That ACDC Chick
no one even knows how the **** i got it in the first place haermm
we were at a restaurant aparently, when suddenly i got real sick or something, so they took me to the hospital, and from there i had to be airlifted to the Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh
they ended up having to inject me with some steroid i believe to stop my brain from swelling

Rogue Jedi

*Backhands you*

ZerT5Nnvbow&feature=related

That ACDC Chick
*Backhands you*

ZerT5Nnvbow&feature=related
thats the only reason i watch Friends haermm

Wild Shadow
no one even knows how the **** i got it in the first place haermm
we were at a restaurant aparently, when suddenly i got real sick or something, so they took me to the hospital, and from there i had to be airlifted to the Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh
they ended up having to inject me with some steroid i believe to stop my brain from swelling i dont think spinal meningitis is genetic maybe if it is and it simply gave you a lower resistance to bacteria and viruses..

either way not the same to a genetic issue like scoliosis and moles are damaged cells the more you have and the type you have are signs of certain defective genes

That ACDC Chick
mhmm
Meningitis is inflammation of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord, known collectively as the meninges. The inflammation may be caused by infection with viruses, bacteria, or other microorganisms, and less commonly by certain drugs. Meningitis can be life-threatening because of the inflammation's proximity to the brain and spinal cord; therefore the condition is classified as a medical emergency.

The most common symptoms of meningitis are headache and neck stiffness associated with fever, confusion or altered consciousness, vomiting, and an inability to tolerate light (photophobia) or loud noises (phonophobia). Sometimes, especially in small children, only nonspecific symptoms may be present, such as irritability and drowsiness. If a rash is present, it may indicate a particular cause of meningitis; for instance, meningitis caused by meningococcal bacteria may be accompanied by a characteristic rash.

Wild Shadow
anyways.. women are just as bad if not more worse..

shoes, clothes.. job.. height.. car... even ignoring complete physical attraction for other traits like cough money and security

Rogue Jedi
Hell yeah.

Kharhmah

shoes, clothes.. job.. height.. car... even ignoring complete physical attraction for other traits like cough money and security
Actually that's not true for most women.

I for example met my bf unintentionally on a social networking site and we talked for many months before he asked me out. I said yes because he was funny, very sweet, had the same taste in music etc. and was an overall lovely person. He didn't have a job, car or a lot of money & it didn't even cross my mind that maybe he wouldn't be able to support me.

It was only when I met him in person that I realised how yummy and how bloody tall he was, and I suppose rather intimidating to a short lass like me, but we went for a walk around my town and he was the same lovely guy I had talked to on the net.

And we've been together now for over 3 1/2 years. =3

Wild Shadow
your right not all women..

in my life just the large majority it seems to be prevalent problem at a certain age.. teens and in the 20's usually it isnt that bad at older age.. women that are still snotty and are in their 30's dont seem to be as bad but still seem to be a lil shallow or looking for security and stability as oppose to outward appearance keep in mind this is what i have seen and notice in my life.

either way you are one of the few special souls in this world that is beautiful in the inside and the outside and sees the person for more then a money sign who can support you or is solely attractive..

tell me would you have continued dating him if he had the same personality but 5'3 blk or brown?

steverules_2
My ex always used to hit me in the nuts, I got angry at her but never hit her...unless you include spanking

Wild Shadow
does choking count as hitting?

steverules_2
...what the hell kinda problems do you have with women? Did your mother not hold you as a child?

Wild Shadow
none, i treat women as equals,, i am a fair man i dont play favorites

Kharhmah
your right not all women..

in my life just the large majority it seems to be prevalent problem at a certain age.. teens and in the 20's usually it isnt that bad at older age.. women that are still snotty and are in their 30's dont seem to be as bad but still seem to be a lil shallow or looking for security and stability as oppose to outward appearance keep in mind this is what i have seen and notice in my life.

either way you are one of the few special souls in this world that is beautiful in the inside and the outside and sees the person for more then a money sign who can support you or is solely attractive..

tell me would you have continued dating him if he had the same personality but 5'3 blk or brown?

Well to be perfectly honest I do have a thing for tall guys, not for genetic reasons like wanting tall children or anything, but tall seems to be more appealing to me.
However I think that may be to do with the fact that my dad is in fact 5'3 and also a person I despise, so maybe I've subconsciously linked the two.

I think that if I'd have been asked that question 3 1/2 years ago I would have said something along the lines of "If he reminds me too much of my dad we'll have to wait and see" In other words I'd probably just try be friends if that was the case, simply because of the height factor.

But seeing as you've asked me now after we've had chance to be together and grow with each other, as it were, then I'd tell you simply that I love him for him. Just as long as he's the same on the inside, and can make me laugh my pants off , then nothing else would matter.

God that's got to have been the corniest thing I've ever said. =S

Wild Shadow
so the answer is no if he had bn 5'3 when you 1st met him... shallow. erm ninja

steverules_2
none, i treat women as equals,, i am a fair man i dont play favorites

I would never hit a girl/woman

Wild Shadow
i'll remember that when i sent elektra after your @$$...

http://thecarter.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/pr-elektra.png

Kharhmah
so the answer is no if he had bn 5'3 when you 1st met him... shallow. erm ninja
I explained why I'm not fond of shorter guys . . .

I'd rather not be going out with a guy that really reminded me of my dad because I just would not be able to go through with the intimate side of the relationship . . .

I'd rather let a guy know from the start, when feelings aren't so strong, if we could be an item as opposed to after a month or two or whenever it came to having sex and rejecting him because the thought of having sex with him creeps me out, therefore crushing him.

I couldn't do that.

Wild Shadow
okay your excuse is a legitimate psychological issue rather then a shallow issue but i would think most women want to marry their dads.. you know metaphorically.. devil

Kharhmah
Unless of course your dad is an arse.

steverules_2
i'll remember that when i sent elektra after your @$$...

http://thecarter.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/pr-elektra.png

You mean send...and I doubt I could kick elektra's ass if I tried erm Plus she doesn't exist so...

Wild Shadow
look if i wanted to be corrected in the use of the english language i would have gone to england or enrolled in an english class and continued my education with the whole grammar punctuation and shite

steverules_2
...I think you should have done that, you only need one 'of'

Wild Shadow
damn me and my ADHD... cant you see i am self conscious?

steverules_2
Not really, can't see you wink

Wild Shadow
i blame your bouncin boobs being the distraction and cause for my post

Kharhmah
It's not the boob's fault, they cant help it if they're scrummy.

steverules_2

You and every other KMC member wink

Originally posted by Kharhmah

You must be one of those lesbinims sly

Kharhmah
Originally posted by steverules_2

You must be one of those lesbinims sly
I'm sure we've been over this before . .

hmm

Wild Shadow
back on track.. remember ladies you mess with the bull you get the horns..

steverules_2
I prefer a convo about lesbinims

I'm sure we've been over this before . .

hmm

Dunno

http://danielakawmd.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/pinocchio1.gif

Kharhmah
facepalm

steverules_2
What? Am I supposed to keep track of my lesbinim convo's? (Rhetorical question)

Kharhmah
facepalm

steverules_2
Jesus faceplam pwns all facepalms

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Bx5f-PMBi1s/Se3KBG69mpI/AAAAAAAAAWA/C9CG1FAjMHg/s400/holy-facepalm.jpg

Kharhmah
HA!

That's ace.

steverules_2
Ain't it just

Peach

Physical attraction isn't enough to sustain a relationship.

And a large part of what makes someone attractive is their personality. Of which you seem to have a very repugnant sort.

I swear, effing Nice Guys...

DamienB
yea they control everything

ADarksideJedi

I would as well there is no reason for a man ever to punch a woman or the other way around.

dadudemon

lol

Scrummy is a new one on me. It sounds too close to scummy, though...so I won't be using it.

Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I would as well there is no reason for a man ever to punch a woman or the other way around.

But what if you're a dad and some lady starts physically attacking your children and she's too big for you to pull off...and she will not respond to anything you say or do (except striking, of course)?

Isn't it your legal and moral responsibility, as a parent, to do everything you can? I'd have no qualms knocking out a crazy b*tch if she was attacking my children. Know what I mean, dudette?

Rogue Jedi
Aaaaahahahahaaa repugnant!!!

Wild Shadow
anyways... like i have told my mom in the past when she asked me if i hit a girl b/c one of my ex GF had told her i had pushed her...

i was 1st of all i was fryin balls hallucinating and so was she i did not actually violently push her.. she was in my face teasin me and i put my arm out and lightly shoved her away from me she freaked out and fell back into the wall and then started to have a bad trip..

second i dont hit women or girls... my mom: thats good to hear b/c i raised you better.. me: i hit bi#$h's happy

steverules_2
I think you should be a pimp

Wild Shadow
no can do. i be hittin my own stables.. and i dont share, im selfish that way..alucard

bLkjRRKCT98&feature=related
kLDitGAUrno
lets get back on track in this thread b4 a particular person started with the personal attacks...

i now recall why the 2nd girl out of the three times i bn kicked in my nuts.. i had bn kicking her and smacking her around tryin to get her to get angry and fight me. i was teasin her all under the request of her mother the girl was 14 or 15 she was pretty tall and she was goin to be a looker. her mom worried about her so she was brought to my master's dojo for self defense training

dadudemon
Aaaaahahahahaaa repugnant!!!

lol

I finally get what you're talking about, now.

I know, I know: it was a dumb moment.....a really long dumb moment. lay off me, I've been up all night. lol

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
lol

I finally get what you're talking about, now.

I know, I know: it was a dumb moment.....a really long dumb moment. lay off me, I've been up all night. lol wuuuuuuut? the text?

dadudemon
wuuuuuuut? the text?

Yeah. The post of yours that I quoted. I didn't understand the text in that post.

Rogue Jedi
I meant sexed. Vexed? What's next?

Peach

i now recall why the 2nd girl out of the three times i bn kicked in my nuts.. i had bn kicking her and smacking her around tryin to get her to get angry and fight me. i was teasin her all under the request of her mother the girl was 14 or 15 she was pretty tall and she was goin to be a looker. her mom worried about her so she was brought to my master's dojo for self defense training

...what the everloving ****.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Peach
...what the everloving ****.

Seems pretty clear to me: her mother wanted her to learn self-defense and he was sparing with her at the dojo...but she wouldn't respond so he tried to goad her into trying to learn. She didn't respond favorably...because she got angry and kicked his knutz.

He's just really crappy at articulation.

Peach
Originally posted by dadudemon
Seems pretty clear to me: her mother wanted her to learn self-defense and he was sparing with her at the dojo...but she wouldn't respond so he tried to goad her into trying to learn. She didn't respond favorably...because she got angry and kicked his knutz.

He's just really crappy at articulation.

No, I understood what he said just fine.

I would have 'not responded favorably' and had him on the floor the very first time he tried to 'goad' me. She obviously wasn't interested. If someone's not interested, you don't try and provoke them, you leave them the hell alone.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Peach
No, I understood what he said just fine.

I would have 'not responded favorably' and had him on the floor the very first time he tried to 'goad' me. She obviously wasn't interested. If someone's not interested, you don't try and provoke them, you leave them the hell alone.

Yeah, but you're a hermit: you don't like people to bother you or invade your pseronal space.
stick out tongue (I am a hermit as well...)

Anywho...I understand what he was trying to do, though: some self-defense courses will actually set a scenario up, just like that, but the pretend "attacker" usually wears this protective suit...or at least a cup and headgear. The lady is supposed to react and defend themselves with the training and techniques imparted to them, which includes a nut shot. Seems she was just doing what she was "supposed" to, right? big grin

Rogue Jedi
E testicles.

Wild Shadow
she was wearing sparring gear.. i wasnt b/c i was that good of an instructor... angel

i was like bruce lee, jet li and chuck combined by the way i met chuck in real life.

i am and was a great teacher i know how to be articulate the dojo business increased b/c of me and the cougars were in love with me.

i had spoken to her politely and tried to explain that she cant be shy and scared when she sees someone raising their voice or coming at her. her problem was that even in just random training she would flinch raise her arms and whimper she would even stop punching b/c she would be afraid to break a nail.. her mom had become angry with her attitude and she knew that me and my master could be far more stricter if we were allowed by the parents instead of the Saturday morning kid friendly personality i constantly had.

she asked me to be my strict martial arts self attitude that i had with the professional life time students and fellow black belt MA'ers. so she brought her during my high end belt training and adult self defense course..

1st think about fighting is attitude had to change her attitude by making her angry and stop holding back,, it took her a long while for me to get her angry enough to defend herself even made her tear up at 1st till she figured out her mom did not care nor was she going to be allowed to quit..

i didnt wear the cub even though i was suppose to because it chaff and pinch me when i would do certain moves.. anyways i had become over confident and stop paying attention she charged at me angry i was smiling and she combo punched me in the chest.. it was no big deal but then she gave me a hook to the jaw which distracted me from her follow up nut shot i bent over and as i was regaining my composure she came in with a roundhouse to my face... the parents sitting in the corner were gasping.. others had their hands up..

the girl was mr. Castle are you ok? i'm sorry.

i was dont be thats how your suppose to feel when someone attacks you angry not afraid otherwise you'll be to afraid to defend yourself or hurt them...

my master comes out of his office castle come here.. yes, sir!!

are you wearing a cup and where is your padding? i was all i didnt feel like wearing the padding but i am wearing a cup.. why are you limping? umm.. b/c even with a cup it still hurts?(lying)

Peach
Yeah, see, the thing is, people who get 'shy and scared' from someone raising their voice are still capable of defending themselves if it's needed. Just as someone who's trained their entire lives can panic if someone comes at them and completely blank out.

Articulate? Hah. Just how does your brain form human words? I'm just so curious.

Wild Shadow
you're so rude. i only bother being articulate when i use to type reports at work after that i dont bother much when i am online.. watching movies typing with one hand.

most of the time i just ramble on b/c i can.

anyways ppl need to learn how to take a hit so that they wont panic and you are right ppl can be taught how to fight and still blank out which is why we focused on attitude/ proper combat mindset and not just fighting techniques

Dave_97

i agree.

rambling is awesome, im doing it right now, just sitting here, watching Oz, talking on teh msn, and typing this up, i know nobody is gonna read it, and those who do wont give a shit, but thats ok, because im saying it anyway, i may even turn it into a story, about a man on the edge who just wanted a way out, and a way to save his family, call it "The Rambler" or something, John Ramble. Yeah, that'll be his name, awesome times bro, awesome times.

dadudemon
you're so rude. i only bother being articulate when i use to type reports at work after that i dont bother much when i am online.. watching movies typing with one hand.

anyways ppl need to learn how to take a hit so that they wont panic and you are right ppl can be taught how to fight and still blank out which is why we focused on attitude and not just fighting techniques

Your atrocious posts are annoying, but I still like you as a poster and a person. big grin Why don't you at least try? Don't worry if you get some things wrong: at least it will be easier to read for other people.

I'm sure my toilet humor every five seconds is annoying, as well...so I'll continue to painfully read your posts while you tolerate my immaturity. laughing

Wild Shadow
see it some how works out for everyone.

if you all excuse me i am going to grab a bottle of wine

Bardock42
she was wearing sparring gear.. i wasnt b/c i was that good of an instructor... angel

i was like bruce lee, jet li and chuck combined by the way i met chuck in real life.

i am and was a great teacher i know how to be articulate the dojo business increased b/c of me and the cougars were in love with me.

i had spoken to her politely and tried to explain that she cant be shy and scared when she sees someone raising their voice or coming at her. her problem was that even in just random training she would flinch raise her arms and whimper she would even stop punching b/c she would be afraid to break a nail.. her mom had become angry with her attitude and she knew that me and my master could be far more stricter if we were allowed by the parents instead of the Saturday morning kid friendly personality i constantly had.

she asked me to be my strict martial arts self attitude that i had with the professional life time students and fellow black belt MA'ers. so she brought her during my high end belt training and adult self defense course..

1st think about fighting is attitude had to change her attitude by making her angry and stop holding back,, it took her a long while for me to get her angry enough to defend herself even made her tear up at 1st till she figured out her mom did not care nor was she going to be allowed to quit..

i didnt wear the cub even though i was suppose to because it chaff and pinch me when i would do certain moves.. anyways i had become over confident and stop paying attention she charged at me angry i was smiling and she combo punched me in the chest.. it was no big deal but then she gave me a hook to the jaw which distracted me from her follow up nut shot i bent over and as i was regaining my composure she came in with a roundhouse to my face... the parents sitting in the corner were gasping.. others had their hands up..

the girl was mr. Castle are you ok? i'm sorry.

i was dont be thats how your suppose to feel when someone attacks you angry not afraid otherwise you'll be to afraid to defend yourself or hurt them...

my master comes out of his office castle come here.. yes, sir!!

are you wearing a cup and where is your padding? i was all i didnt feel like wearing the padding but i am wearing a cup.. why are you limping? umm.. b/c even with a cup it still hurts?(lying)

Your name is Castle? And you were a marine?

Don't ever get married, k, Frank?

Wild Shadow
ppl call me castle b/c it was easier to pronounce its a white wash thing but it isnt my full last name just easier to say and also i dont like posting my full name on line.. my 1st name isnt frank and i go by jay.

but, no worries i dont plan on getting married never have.

Digi
Closing. Too many reports. A playful skit is not license to pull out every degrading stereotype you can think of. Do not let this kind of thing repeat itself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.