Doomsday vs Marvel heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Doomsday has bn release from his prison he is running around in his prison suit just like when he 1st rampage through PIS DCU.

can these guys stop him..

Thunderstrike
Quicksilver
Ms. Marvel
Captain Marvel (Noh Varr)
Wolverine
Moon knight
Hercules
spider woman

can the team take doomsday out?

they have seen what DD can do he took down the 1st wave

cap, hulk, cage.. spidey Thor genis vell.. due to PIS,,,

ko, kill cis on morality on start off about a football field distance middle of time square DD standing over the freshly fallen heroes rdy for more

Stoic
This team dies, as for the Hulk, Thor, Genis Vell losing situation... even PIS would not help him (Doomsday) win against them.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Doomsday has bn release from his prison he is running around in his prison suit just like when he 1st rampage through PIS DCU.

Hercules
This Guy Can..... wink he is strong enuff and skilled enuff....... cool

amnesia
hercules coud probably grapple him for a while, giving wolverine time to slice and dice. Those claws are awfully sharp you know.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by amnesia
hercules coud probably grapple him for a while, giving wolverine time to slice and dice. Those claws are awfully sharp you know. Yeah I forgot about Wolvy, he is a Brick Buster too..... Happy Dance

Johnny Sorrow
First team gets turned into a nice little meat cape for Doomsday to prance around in. Then Genis-Vell opens whoop-ass on him.

amnesia
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
First team gets turned into a nice little meat cape for Doomsday to prance around in. Then Genis-Vell opens whoop-ass on him.

superman defeated the first incarnation of DD. Team one could take him pretty ease.

Wolverines claws CAN cut him.

nicamarvin
Wolverines claws CAN cut him. Yes they have cut all the Bricks he has faced..... cool Except you know Who....glare

amnesia
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Yes they have cut all the Bricks he has faced..... cool Except you know Who....glare

juggy is the freaking description of durability though.

nicamarvin
juggy is the freaking description of durability though. you Got that right..... smokin'

Wild Shadow
i meant that DD defeated cap hulk thor and genis so the team thunderstrike herc wolverine all know what DD can do and are ready

amnesia
i meant that DD defeated cap hulk thor and genis so the team thunderstrike herc wolverine all know what DD can do and are ready

doomsday defeating Thor and Genis is sort of strange, but i will play along.

Wild Shadow
thats why i said due to PIS

amnesia
thats why i said due to PIS

alright, my bad. thumb up

Anyway, team takes it, i explained the scenario.

Johnny Sorrow
superman defeated the first incarnation of DD. Team one could take him pretty ease.

Wolverines claws CAN cut him.

You forget the part where Superman died from the injuries he sustained from Doomsday. Only Thunderstrike has the power to stand with him, and he doesn't have the speed to contend.

...how did DD defeat Genis? If DD has the power to beat Team 1, then Team 2 stands no chance.

amnesia
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
You forget the part where Superman died from the injuries he sustained from Doomsday. Only Thunderstrike has the power to stand with him, and he doesn't have the speed to contend.

...how did DD defeat Genis? If DD has the power to beat Team 1, then Team 2 stands no chance.

due to pis as wild shadow stated.

Also, wolverines claws is superior to supermans fist.

Johnny Sorrow
due to pis as wild shadow stated.

Also, wolverines claws is superior to supermans fist.

Superman's fist > SNIKT BUB

h1a8

Thunderstrike
Quicksilver
Ms. Marvel
Captain Marvel (Noh Varr)
Wolverine
Moon knight
Hercules
spider woman

can the team take doomsday out?

they have seen what DD can do he took down the 1st wave

cap, hulk, cage.. spidey Thor genis vell.. due to PIS,,,

ko, kill cis on morality on start off about a football field distance middle of time square DD standing over the freshly fallen heroes rdy for more

When has DD fought Genis Spidey etc.?
Have any scans?

Warlord
Marvel Boy creates a time machine and sends him back to premitive Krypton

Wild Shadow
can he do that on the fly?

Parmaniac
No Spider-man, Thor and Stark helped him building it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.