Darkseid VS Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Darkseid- Current

VS

Wonder Woman- Current

God or Amazon?

Someone actually thinks Diana can take Darkseid. cool

Gecko4lif
She can take him.

In her butt hole with no lube.

Q99
Current? You mean dead Darkseid or human-form Darkseid? 'Cause I think she takes either wink

Now, of course, dialing back a bit to his real body, he wins of course. She's fortunate enough to have bracers that can block the Omega Effect, but he's just all-around more powerful.

lightyeargee
WW fully armored was killed with a back hand from DS in Rock of Ages.

Omega Vision
Darkseid. Easily.

cdtm
Originally posted by lightyeargee

You know DC must have forbidden Morrison from showing Superman on panel, considering what he was doing. Even if it was an elseworlds kind of thing...

He probably had to pull teeth just to have Anointed One kill him...

And Darkseid wins this fight.

-K-M-

I support Darkseid winning, but to clarify Granny Goodnes killed her not Darkseid.

Nihilist
Ds easy , only a rabid WW fan like NVR

r0nm0n88
darkseid via beat down

iceman24567
Darkseid tkos her via strikes

Mshinu
WW has no posterboy power so DS murders her, easy and messy.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Nihilist
Ds easy , only a rabid WW fan like NVR Reading his past posts, he seemed more like a rabid DS fan than WW fan.

Nihilist
Reading his past posts, he seemed more like a rabid DS fan than WW fan. LMFAO @ this fake

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Nihilist
LMFAO @ this fake What was fake about my post?

TheTyrant
What was fake about my post?

He thinks you're NVR. I've also had my doubts, and that is strange since I didn't have an account here when he posted. I only assume so because I have read some of his previous posts.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by TheTyrant
He thinks you're NVR. I've also had my doubts, and that is strange since I didn't have an account here when he posted. You guys are odd on this forum. Why would anyone come into a forum and not read all the threads with the most hits? Of course since I'm bed bound, I have nothing but time. Iv read thousands of post.

iceman24567
Yup this cat seems like Nvr

lightyeargee
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yup this cat seems like Nvr I'm more a fan of what is. Not what seems.

iceman24567
^stfu NVR

marwash22
WW wins, easily. Where are all the WW wankers who says she can solo Powergirl, Gamora and Supergirl?

amnesia
Originally posted by marwash22
WW wins, easily. Where are all the WW wankers who says she can solo Powergirl, Gamora and Supergirl?

I wonder why Gamora is playing with the big girls.

marwash22
Not to derail this thread, but take away WW's flight and Gamora would stomp her, imo.

iceman24567
WW wins, easily. Where are all the WW wankers who says she can solo Powergirl, Gamora and Supergirl? LOL only way i see Diana beating those 3 at the sametime is if shes geared up

theICONiac
^stfu NVR

laughing out loud

Is NVR also the one who seems to have inside carnal knowledge of Bada's mother? Or was this a different disgruntled banned poster? The one with the atrocious grammer/punctuation, who gets banned over and over...

amnesia
Not to derail this thread, but take away WW's flight and Gamora would stomp her, imo.

She just lacks the strength, speed and skill to do it?

But wolverine can take her?

As for the thread DS kills her with relative ease.

iceman24567
Originally posted by theICONiac
laughing out loud

Is NVR also the one who seems to have inside carnal knowledge of Bada's mother? Or was this a different disgruntled banned poster? The one with the atrocious grammer/punctuation, who gets banned over and over... Yup thats NVR seemed o clean up his grammar though

lightyeargee
Yup thats NVR seemed o clean up his grammar though That is probably the Judge. From his post, NVR seemed to have no problems with mods.

Sasaraixx
Darkside wins without too much effort. Exactly how he would beat anyone else in the league without too much effort.

amnesia
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Darkside wins without too much effort. Exactly how he would beat anyone else in the league without too much effort.

except superman

Colossus-Big C
she can take him

she would need some serious lube though

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by amnesia
except superman

Including Superman.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by amnesia
except superman Superman has this extra power that causes villians to forget all of thier other powers when fighting him. It's his super retardometer power. Makes Despero forget his Tp, DS forget his TP, BFR, and Omega Finders, Makes Doomsday forget that he gets stronger as he fights, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.