ur own created country

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DamienB
How would u rule it?

ADarksideJedi
as a Queen and with a fair but strong views with how stuff have to be! cool

Ax3l
Let the people govern and police themselves.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Roman-style republic.

Rogue Jedi
Empire, Star Wars style.

Dave_97
the people wouldnt vote for me once i told them about my world war 3 ideas.

That ACDC Chick
i would set up my home base in North America, most likely Canada, and we shall perfect cloning to bring back dinosaurs to act as my guards, and we shall clone all the greatest people to ever have lived so they may forever grace us with our presence

Rogue Jedi
I'd live in the Bahamas, relocate the white house to the beach.

Wild Shadow
umm.. i let ppl govern i have to play politics b/c i could see an uprising occurring with some of my shite..

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I'd live in the Bahamas, relocate the white house to the beach. It would be hard to maintain it there. Or at least to keep it white, if it is close enough to the ocean.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
It would be hard to maintain it there. Or at least to keep it white, if it is close enough to the ocean. **** maintaining it, I'd have fun.

Amazing Vrayo!!
**** maintaining it, I'd have fun. Ok, damn! I try to help a guy rationalize his ideas and what do I get in return?

Rogue Jedi
Anarchy.

Digi
Realistically, I'd set up a microcosm of my political, economic, and religious beliefs and just let it play out. It would be interesting to have irrefutable evidence for or against one's beliefs, since right now it's impossible to say for sure that certain kinds of systems are better/worse than others.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Digi
Realistically, I'd set up a microcosm of my political, economic, and religious beliefs and just let it play out. It would be interesting to have irrefutable evidence for or against one's beliefs, since right now it's impossible to say for sure that certain kinds of systems are better/worse than others. Would all of your senators be hookers?

pgdarth95
Empire, Star Wars style.

pgdarth95
Double post sorry!!!embarrasment

Bouboumaster
You'd have to call me Genghis Khan II.

evil face

Mairuzu
Make everyone play football. Win the world cup. Get the bitches.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Make everyone play football. Win the world cup. Get the bitches. I'd make you Secretary of Agriculture. We'd legalize pot and require every citizen to have a greenhouse in their backyard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.