Cross Genre Match #3: Luffy vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

Bentley
Luffy bfrs the sh*t out of Wolvie.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bentley
No. Wolverine stomps cuz Wolverine is teh pwnzrz. uhuh

iceman24567
Luffy is too fast and strong for Wolverine to hand with

Slaanesh
Luffy easily..

Parmaniac
Shouldn't / Couldn't we make more scenarios? Like 2 different battlefields and bfr on and off that we have 4 scenarios?

Also in general for all these cross threads

TheTyrant
Luffy = Hulk
Wolvetine = Wolverine
Hulk >>> Wolverine in a forum fight
Hulk >= Wolverine in a comic

Bentley
Probably. In this particular case, Luffy has many bfr feats (gomu gomu bazooka) so its even more annoying, I was trying to picture the combat and the first thing I thought about was Luffy sending Wolverine flying.

The Nuul
This is why MC vs Cap or DS is a much better fight.

Luff stomps Logan.

Trackz
..why was this made, wolverine has n chance and i'm pretty sure everyone knew that

Bentley
Originally posted by Trackz
..why was this made, wolverine has n chance and i'm pretty sure everyone knew that

Both are popular characters and Wolverine has supporters out there who can make a discussion about it, sadly they may not be interesting in pitting him against a pirate.

iceman24567
It's possibly for Wolverine to win since his claws are Luffy's weakness but his precog would more than likely save him. Luffy jet pistols Wolverine off the planet

psycho gundam
it's not a hopeless thread: luffy can stomp wolverine that's for sure; uber punching speed, luffy has body flicker type movement , his reach is insane, can amp his stats on a whim, hard to damage due to rubbery form.

but guys, wolverine excels in exploiting luffy's chief weakness: lacerations to his skin. logan's claws are huge assets here as well as his bones since he can take a beating, which makes keeping that potential slash he needs still in play.

i wouldn't count wolverine out all the way

Parmaniac
Before I've seen the video of Luffys 2nd gear I would have given Wolverine the win based on Luffys fight with this guy
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13927/319469-39585-captain-kuro_large.jpg

psycho gundam
^ that's the guy i was talking about earlier.

he lacks wolverine's toughness and healing factor and lethality inherent in his adamantium claws though, kuro stomps in speed however.

iceman24567
Mihawk failed to tag Luffy in battle

Bentley
Originally posted by iceman24567
Mihawk failed to tag Luffy in battle

Thanks to precog, Luffy doesn't display high level precognition as to consistently dodge Mihawk.

iceman24567
He hasn't mastered his Haki abilities but he's using them more often instinctively. Next arch I'm pretty sure he will master his haki based abilities

Bentley
Maybe he'll cry and Wolverine will be koed 131

iceman24567
Heh he's been crying since the flashbacks started at the very least Boa should console him and give him some putang no expression

r0nm0n88
i dont know who luffy is, but honestly it seems as if this is a bad match up for wolverine. in the nomination thread everyone seemed to love this match up, now everyones kinda saying luffy win easily. maybe if this was such a onesided battle someone should of spoke up.

yeh the vegeta vs thor, and cell vs thor were very long and the debates seemed pointless because no one would shift their stance, but atleast there was a good debate to it. and it went on for awhile.
in the future if you see a match up and think it will be a easily one sided battle, someone should say that.

MooCowofJustice
With BFR I agree that Luffy wins. Without, I guess still Luffy if all of this stuff about being able to knock him out is true.

How strong is Luffy?

iceman24567
In gear 2 probably class 50+ maybe stronger. His most recent strength feat is pulverizing a mountain without gearing up

Bentley
As I said, with BFR Luffy wins this easy. Despite being mostly a brawler, bfr is something he does, he has staple movements that are all about sending his opponents flying. If he doesn't however, he would have a hard time putting Wolverine down besides the speed/stregth advantage.

Gearing up would probably turn out for the worst for Luffy because the third gear is slow and easy to counter for Wolvie, while the second gear is a coin flip, if Luffy doesn't manage to knock Logan down he'll run out of steam, making it easier for Wolverine to go for the kill.

It's hardly an easy matchup, but BFR loopsides this battle by quite a lot.

jalek moye
yea bFr should be taken off if this is realy wanted to have any kind of debate

iceman24567
I thought he was over the whole turning small after gear 2 thing isn't he?

Bentley
He became little during the War arc so I don't know when that happened.

iceman24567
Thats ****ing lame

marwash22
i dunno shit about Luffy but i read his wiki and if it's reliable and accurate, this was a horrible match. Everyone who voted for it should be ashamed of themselves 'cause Wolverine has absolutely no chance.

BruceSkywalker
luffy beats the shiite out of logan

Omega Vision
BFR is off y'all.

Sorry I didn't state that in the OP.

Endless Mike
Luffy can only win via BFR (aka punching him miles away)

iceman24567
Luffy can Ko him too

Bentley
Ok, so BFR is off. Luffy now has to punch his way to victory, which makes it a different match.

First of all, in the standard arena, he may want to keep Logan away by elastic-long ranged punches, can he really do it without being caught with his arm stretched -which has happened a number of times I think-.

marwash22
according to his wiki, Luffy has superspeed and strength, that combo is enough to KO Logan.

iceman24567
Yeah he's plenty faster than Logan

BlackZero30x

Luffy as in one piece?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by marwash22
according to his wiki, Luffy has superspeed and strength, that combo is enough to KO Logan.
ermm

marwash22
Originally posted by Omega Vision
ermm what?

Omega Vision
what?
You invoked the infamous Combo to KO principle.

Bentley

Do you have any speedester koing Logan like that? Because I think he has tagged some. Luffy's super speed is faster than the eye can see at regular speeds, with second gear he's faster.

marwash22
Luffy has Superspeed and superstrength; it's a little different than just superspeed.

Bentley
Luffy has Superspeed and superstrength; it's a little different than just superspeed.

I recant my observation, has he ever faced a super strong speedester? Is this just a theoretical impression about how the battle should go or Wolverine has a history against these kind of opponent?

marwash22
not that i can recall. He's beaten speedsters, he's beaten bricks... don't think he's ever beaten the combo + stretching.

XanatosForever
I'm surprised there aren't more Logan fans in here; Hell, I'm surprised there aren't more people in here in general. This is the classic internet Pirate versus Ninja, or did you guys all forget that Logan's got teh ninja skillz? 313

With BFR off, Luffy's best bet is to go for the quick, hard KO. I'm sure someone out there has durability feats for Wolverine, what's the hardest shot he's taken and stayed standing from, can anyone tell me?

Bentley
Well, there was an atomic bomb, and there was WWH!!!

Trackz
Well, there was an atomic bomb, and there was WWH!!! it only took wwh three hits (and that's wolverine best durability feat) luffy fires off 30 in a couple of seconds.

StiltmanFTW
it only took wwh three hits (and that's wolverine best durability feat) luffy fires off 30 in a couple of seconds.

Re-read the comic. It took seven hits (six in a row) to stop Logan from cutting the shit out of him. Not counting the last one (8th), because it could be argued that Logan was out before that.

Omega Vision
it only took wwh three hits (and that's wolverine best durability feat) luffy fires off 30 in a couple of seconds.
Yeah but there's a huge difference between WWH's strength and Luffy's. HUGE.

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Re-read the comic. It took seven hits (six in a row) to stop Logan from cutting the shit out of him. Not counting the last one (8th), because it could be argued that Logan was out before that. point taken, but you get the idea of my post, luffy can throw out so many super powered punches that wolverine really wouldn't last long.

Trackz
Yeah but there's a huge difference between WWH's strength and Luffy's. HUGE. luffy is stronger than ares (who floored wolverine with a punch) luffy doesn't need to exert himself to win this fight:

found a luffy respect thread:
http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=294200

Omega Vision
luffy is stronger than ares (who floored wolverine with a punch) luffy doesn't need to exert himself to win this fight:

found a luffy respect thread:
http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=294200
I really don't see anything there that puts him beyond Ares.

Trackz
I really don't see anything there that puts him beyond Ares. maybe i'm wrong, luffy punched through layers of bedrock and pushed apart two buildings, can ares do that?

Bentley
maybe i'm wrong, luffy punched through layers of bedrock and pushed apart two buildings, can ares do that?

If he had help of his rubber hands tensile strength, yes he would, I don't think Ares can get the handle of two buildings at the same time.

Trackz
If he had help of his rubber hands tensile strength, yes he would, I don't think Ares can get the handle of two buildings at the same time. luffy was squished between them, he didn't have to use his rubber, except to push them farther apart.

psycho gundam
luffy was squished between them, he didn't have to use his rubber, except to push them farther apart. then went out kick rob lucci's ass

Black bolt z
Luffy takes it.Even though IDK who he is he has a much cooler name.

iceman24567
That thread hasn't been updated in 2 years hardly his best shit to date

Omega Vision
Where's the Wolverine fanclub? confused

iceman24567
Where's the Wolverine fanclub? confused In your ass

marwash22
I'd consider myself a Logan fanboy... but not a delusional one. Logan get's his ass kicked. sad

Parmaniac
Maybe someone should PM the link of this thread to the usual suspects shifty

XanatosForever
I think there needs to be more detail on the match set up. Is CIS on or off? Are they bloodlusted? How much do they know about each other? Stuff like this can tip the scale in either direction.

Trackz
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Maybe someone should PM the link of this thread to the usual suspects shifty even they know this is a fight wolverine can't win.

Parmaniac
even they know this is a fight wolverine can't win. Without the "gear upgrade" I would have given Wolverine the win in this.

Trackz
Without the "gear upgrade" I would have given Wolverine the win in this. luffy is still faster and stronger even without the gears

Parmaniac
luffy is still faster and stronger even without the gears I was judging my opinion from his fight with Kuro. Wolverine is stronger than him, more durable and has a HF, Kuro is faster though but I think Wolverine could slice a Luffy in his "early years".

iceman24567
Luffy has gotten stronger and faster since his fight with Kuro that was one of his first serious fights he's had dozens of fights after that erm

Parmaniac
Luffy has gotten stronger and faster since his fight with Kuro that was one of his first serious fights he's had dozens of fights after that erm Yeah I know that's why I said before I saw that video of his "second gear upgrade" now I say Luffy too but I hoped that the Wolverne crew would show up and bring life into this...

iceman24567
Wolverine chances are slim to none he would have to grab Luffy after Luffy hits him

carver9
Wolverine is my fave but he is getting DESTROYED in this fight. Bad matchup.

Lord_Talron
classic stalemate. assuming luffy manages to keep from getting sliced (and with his speed, its more than possible) neither of them really have a way to put the other down for good.

marwash22
^ Oh, Wolverine can most certainly put Luffy down for good; Luffy (at least according to his wiki) is highly susceptible to cutting/slicing attacks... problem is, we're working under the rules that a knock out counts as a win. Under the KO rule, there's no way Luffy get's tired before he KO's Logan.

cdtm
This is basically spite. O_o

Wolverine has the right tools for the job, but nowhere near the speed needed, and Luffy's pretty powerful as well...

Put it this way: Wolverine couldn't catch Ranma Saotome on his best day, and it's arguable whether or not he can beat Luffy.

Hell, Zoro would own Wolverine, considering he managed to survive attacks against Mihawk that cut through buildings, and he's just a sparring partner to Luffy..

marwash22
'One Piece' sounds kinda badass, i think I'll watch it.

cdtm
'One Piece' sounds kinda badass, i think I'll watch it.

It's good, if you can get past the terrible voice acting.

Or just read the manga. big grin

The Mihawk guy? He goes leaping from galleon to galleon, slicing them in half. Zoros goal in life is to beat the guy.

Zoro himself is pretty baddass too, mastering the art of three sword combat.

Yeah, lot of baddass moments in the series.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by cdtm
Hell, Zoro would own Wolverine, considering he managed to survive attacks against Mihawk that cut through buildings, and he's just a sparring partner to Luffy..

the only way zoro could have a chance against wolvie is if he knew what his claws could do...

iceman24567
Common knowledge? With common knowledge Zoro would curbstomp Logan

cdtm
Common knowledge? With common knowledge Zoro would curbstomp Logan

Not to mention, Logan won't be cutting Zoro's swords if he can't mount an effective guard.

Think Quicksilver with a pipe vs Mr. X with an uber spear.

Lord_Talron
Not to mention, Logan won't be cutting Zoro's swords if he can't mount an effective guard.

Think Quicksilver with a pipe vs Mr. X with an uber spear. zoros not doing anything to hurt logan but w.e

NemeBro
Luffy would ANNIHILATE Logan, BFR on or off.

Luffy is much faster and much stronger.

Even if he fails to knock Wolverine out, which I doubt, pick any random large object, Luffy could easily put it on top of Wolverine, pinning him to the ground.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/82/10/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/82/11/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/82/12/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/82/13/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/82/14/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/82/15/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/82/16/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/82/17/

Grabbed a gigantic "seacow," spun it around, knocking out all the Fishmen, and threw it into the distance.

People were asking for some of Luffy's strength feats, here is an early one.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
Luffy would ANNIHILATE Logan, BFR on or off.

Luffy is much faster and much stronger.

Even if he fails to knock Wolverine out, which I doubt, pick any random large object, Luffy could easily put it on top of Wolverine, pinning him to the ground.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/82/10/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/82/11/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/82/12/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/82/13/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/82/14/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/82/15/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/82/16/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/82/17/

Grabbed a gigantic "seacow," spun it around, knocking out all the Fishmen, and threw it into the distance.

People were asking for some of Luffy's strength feats, here is an early one.

I rarely say this to you Nemebro but when it comes to anime, you know your stuff. Good post. I love Wolverine but I cant find a way for him to beat Luffy. Luffy is a lame a** character but i know for a fact that he is above Wolverine. This is a guy that leveled a city with a punch.

Parmaniac
Which tier would you guys put Luffy?

marwash22
from what i read on his wiki and what i've heard people say in this thread, mid-metahuman, maybe high?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by carver9
I rarely say this to you Nemebro but when it comes to anime, you know your stuff. Good post. I love Wolverine but I cant find a way for him to beat Luffy. Luffy is a lame a** character but i know for a fact that he is above Wolverine. This is a guy that leveled a city with a punch.

What makes him lame? I actually love the guy, very unique and not like the typical main hero.

Trackz
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What makes him lame? I actually love the guy, very unique and not like the typical main hero. I agree, while his powers have been done before, luffy is the first to use his power the way he does.

Trackz
Which tier would you guys put Luffy? currently? he might be low herald, definitely high meta if anything.

carver9
from what i read on his wiki and what i've heard people say in this thread, mid-metahuman, maybe high?

naah, he is above high meta. Isnt Spiderman and Wolverine low metas? I think omega red is mid herald and Ironman along with Cage is mid to high meta. I can see Luffy taking on all of them and winning.

carver9
What makes him lame? I actually love the guy, very unique and not like the typical main hero.

I dont like the personality of the characters and the cartoon doesnt become interesting until the middle of the series.

Bentley
What about having base Luffy and Wolverine capped at the same speed? (Luffy still having his strength and the ability to boost speed by second gear)

Wei Phoenix
naah, he is above high meta. Isnt Spiderman and Wolverine low metas? I think omega red is mid herald and Ironman along with Cage is mid to high meta. I can see Luffy taking on all of them and winning.

Omega Red Mid Herald?

carver9
Omega Red Mid Herald?

LOL, not mid herald, I meant to say mid meta to high meta.

carver9
What about having base Luffy and Wolverine capped at the same speed? (Luffy still having his strength and the ability to boost speed by second gear)

Its stsill a stomp. Luffy leveled a city with one punch. That is PLENTY of enough strength to ko Wolverine twice. Wolverine would wake up and think about the punch he just felt from luffy and pass out again.

Bentley
Its stsill a stomp. Luffy leveled a city with one punch. That is PLENTY of enough strength to ko Wolverine twice. Wolverine would wake up and think about the punch he just felt from luffy and pass out again.

For what it counts, its not as if One Piece was set in an age where the houses are made with the best materials.

carver9
For what it counts, its not as if One Piece was set in an age where the houses are made with the best materials.

But the ground collided along with it. Wolverine isnt standing up after that.

OneDumbG0
I'm nowhere near current with the manga or the anime, so after this, I'm done with the thread:

Luffy stomps 8/10. At least.

illadelph12
lol, wow...

cdtm
Even if Wolverine injured Luffy, that's not the same as beating him.

But he ain't injuring Luffy.

We should do a Zoro vs Wolverine thread next.

iceman24567
I think everybody agrees this fight is unfair

Etna
I thought he was over the whole turning small after gear 2 thing isn't he?

Luffy only turns small if he uses his 3rd Gear.

So about this match...

Well, I dont exactly know wolverine to much. When i voted this thread i imagined wolverine can take hits, and maybe fast enough to Tear in to luffys skin with his adam claws.
How long can wolverine take beating from luffy in all his gears?

If i remember correctly, 2nd Gear Luffy is a double edged sword. It hurts him greatly if he uses it to long

And 3rd gear Luffy form, only last for a few hits I believe.

In One Pieces world, Luffy has never experienced Adamtanium blades. So could that add to the damage?

iceman24567
Wolverine can't take more than a dozen shots from Luffy in gear 2 imo

Etna
If thats true. Then a 2nd gear Gomu Gomu no Jet Gatling would obliterate wolverine.

aI9eOA-mzZg

I apologize for voting for this match

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Etna

I apologize for voting for this match
I hope we can all learn something from this.

iceman24567
Meh and Rob Lucci is way faster than Wolverine

Wei Phoenix
The other genres are 2-0 against the comic world right?

Omega Vision
The other genres are 2-0 against the comic world right?
Wut? Thor pretty much beat Vegeta. It was just Starscream (lol) and Carver (lol).

BB and Tyrant gave up.

Wei Phoenix
Wut? Thor pretty much beat Vegeta. It was just Starscream (lol) and Carver (lol).

BB and Tyrant gave up.

Ok, forgot about that one, 2-1. I was talking about the Vader vs Iron Man as the first victory. Forgot about the first week.

Bentley
Meh and Rob Lucci is way faster than Wolverine

Lucci would be a copy paste of this very thread, same problems.

Bentley
The main lesson about making threads involving anime character is that speed kills, Wolverine has enhanced speed but it seems non-uber speeds are meaningless against most manga shouen fighters.

Maybe Naruto vs Wolverine would've been better.

jinzin
The main lesson about making threads involving anime character is that speed kills, Wolverine has enhanced speed but it seems non-uber speeds are meaningless against most manga shouen fighters.

Maybe Naruto vs Wolverine would've been better. no........ nooooooooooooooo...... worse...... actually.... WAYYYYY worse.

Bentley
Originally posted by jinzin
no........ nooooooooooooooo...... worse...... actually.... WAYYYYY worse.

Luffy would stomp Naruto.

jinzin

Uh........... lol......

Bentley
Originally posted by jinzin
Uh........... lol......

Go to the Anime vs forum and try to argue for Naruto, I'll meet you there shifty

iceman24567
LOL

carver9

WTF... Naruto would CRUSH Luffy. Two different level of characters and powersets.

marwash22
Luffy would beat the shit outta Naruto... from the very beginning of the series.

jinzin
WTF... Naruto would CRUSH Luffy. Two different level of characters and powersets. Seriously..... no expression

Luffy would beat the shit outta Naruto... from the very beginning of the series. What the f**k? maybe AT the very beginning of the series... and that's about it.

iceman24567
Heh Naruto would have to start off in Sage mode to stand a chance agianst Luffy erm

cdtm
Naruto could crush Wolverine.

Luffy, I'm not sure on.. But I do know Tenshinhan, Krillian, and Yamcha from the end of the series would waste Naruto-verse. stick out tongue

marwash22
Yeah, he enters Sage mode and then the fight is over.

I do know Tenshinhan, Krillian, and Yamcha from the end of the series would waste Naruto-verse. stick out tongue ...and Ichigo H2 would solo them all. sneer

carver9
He doesnt need to enter sage mode to beat Luffy. I admit, Luffy is a beast but you all are taking it a little to far.

I agree, Tien or Yamcha could solo Naruto and Luffy verse combined.

marwash22
^ only if it were a surprise attack and they quickly spammed energy attacks.

Bentley
Tien and Yamcha are planet busters, and only White Beard has been shown as a planet buster One Piece. Still, there are several logias that would give Yamcha fits in One Piece -Kizaru may as well solo-.

Luffy has too much resilence to blunt attacks and is way too strong for Naruto, the feats Naruto has pulled off in Sage Mode, Luffy has done them in base mode early in the series. Luffy has speed blitzed characters that were faster than sight and hurted people with steel-like durability in base form, with regular punches. Naruto has a slight edge in versatility but that's about it, Luffy won't run out of chakra either.

iceman24567
Tien and Yamcha are planet busters, and only White Beard has been shown as a planet buster One Piece. Still, there are several logias that would give Yamcha fits in One Piece -Kizaru may as well solo-.

Luffy has too much resilence to blunt attacks and is way too strong for Naruto, the feats Naruto has pulled off in Sage Mode, Luffy has done them in base mode early in the series. Luffy has speed blitzed characters that were faster than sight and hurted people with steel-like durability in base form, with regular punches. Naruto has a slight edge in versatility but that's about it, Luffy won't run out of chakra either. thumb up Phytsically Luffy is above Naruto he has to be in Sage mode to survive the imminent blitz Luffy will unleash.

Parmaniac
What is the sage mode? When he turns into that burning fox?

iceman24567
Nah its the same tech Jaraiya used it increases physical stats drastically it only lasts 5 minutes though.

marwash22
^ there's no time limit for Sage mode, it's based on chakra control. Technically, given enough time to gather Chakra, Naruto could spend his entire life in Sage mode.

Etna
Naruto...?
Come on guys, its all about Luffy and Wolverine :P

iceman24567
^ there's no time limit for Sage mode, it's based on chakra control. Technically, given enough time to gather Chakra, Naruto could spend his entire life in Sage mode. Maybe they just said it lasted only 5 minutes in that instance i don't know.

Gecko4lif
Maybe they just said it lasted only 5 minutes in that instance i don't know.

He could only do it for 5 mintues because he lacked control and time to properly accumulate nature energy

dmills
This is why I nominated Wolverine vs Dr Jackal. It's not too late to do it...

NemeBro
Luffy has been performing Naruto's Sage Mode strength feats since the beginning of the series. no expression

Naruto is also far too slow to pose any threat to Luffy.

Luffy would lay Naruto out in one punch.

One Piece is a far more powerful verse than Naruto, with the possible exception of Rikudou Sennin and the Jubi, if the hype supporting them holds true.

psycho gundam
you know rikkudou wold stomp dat ass
http://i48.tinypic.com/4ryd8j.gif

uber chibaku tensei = end

NemeBro
If he is as powerful as he is hyped, yes, Rikkudou is probably more powerful than any solitary One Piece character, unless that whole Whitebeard being a planet destroyer was not hyperbole.

marwash22
I'm not familiar with 'One Piece' but i find it really hard to believe that One Piece-verse is that much greater than the Naruto-verse. Are One Piece character's immune to being mindraped?

Also, can you provide some video of a speed feat from Luffy? I need to gage exactly how fast he is. The way you're talking, it seems like he is Wally West fast.

Ize19
Originally posted by dmills
This is why I nominated Wolverine vs Dr Jackal. It's not too late to do it...

This. NOW!!!!! This would have to be pre-end of series Jackal though, and those shadow abilities would be tough... still, that's WAY too awesome of a matchup to miss!

NemeBro
I'm not familiar with 'One Piece' but i find it really hard to believe that One Piece-verse is that much greater than the Naruto-verse. Are One Piece character's immune to being mindraped?

Also, can you provide some video of a speed feat from Luffy? I need to gage exactly how fast he is. The way you're talking, it seems like he is Wally West fast. You can name like two characters who can actually do a proper mindrape. no expression

A powerful Logia fruit user like Enel could solo the entire Naruto verse, being as fast as electricity and able to casually bust multiple city blocks with a single lightning attack, with his flying arc Maxim he was able to cover a country with lightning bolts, was able to vaporise an island with a single ball of lightning, and was hyped as being able to do the same to the country.

Enel is not even the strongest One Piece character.

You seem to either highly overestimate the speed of the Narutoverse or severely underestimate the speed of Wally West if you think it takes someone as fast as him to effortlessly crush Naruto without him being able to stop him.

Parmaniac
Enel is not even the strongest One Piece character. Can you name one (or some) more powerful one'/s that I can google them? To the point I watched the show (short before Luffy's 2nd gear) he was the strongest and I can't think of much that could top Enel without destroying the whole "balance"/credibility in One Piece.

Bentley
Can you name one (or some) more powerful one'/s that I can google them? To the point I watched the show (short before Luffy's 2nd gear) he was the strongest and I can't think of much that could top Enel without destroying the whole "balance"/credibility in One Piece.

Kizaru is the light-logia, he's able to turn into light to go at light speed and do massive explosions when he hits something because of the absurd speeds he reaches. He would school Enel as if he was a child.

Parmaniac
Kizaru is the light-logia, he's able to turn into light to go at light speed and do massive explosions when he hits something because of the absurd speeds he reaches. He would school Enel as if he was a child. Ah thanks, after a little research I found this http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Logia

marwash22
You can name like two characters who can actually do a proper mindrape. no expression

A powerful Logia fruit user like Enel could solo the entire Naruto verse, being as fast as electricity and able to casually bust multiple city blocks with a single lightning attack, with his flying arc Maxim he was able to cover a country with lightning bolts, was able to vaporise an island with a single ball of lightning, and was hyped as being able to do the same to the country.

Enel is not even the strongest One Piece character.

You seem to either highly overestimate the speed of the Narutoverse or severely underestimate the speed of Wally West if you think it takes someone as fast as him to effortlessly crush Naruto without him being able to stop him. I'm not underestimating anything. I haven't even made a definitive statement about what you wrote; i simply asked a question because I'm not familiar with the series and have no idea how fast the characters are.

Two character's, though? Uh, no. When i said mindrape, i meant having their head phucked with. The weakest Genjutsu user can do damage if the opponent isn't familiar with illusions. Is there anything akin to Genjutsu in the One Piece-verse?

Based on power-set, Superman could solo the entire Naruto-verse, but he'd get his ask kicked on account of not being familiar with genjutsu, clones and such.

Omega Vision
I'm not underestimating anything. I haven't even made a definitive statement about what you wrote; i simply asked a question because I'm not familiar with the series and have no idea how fast the characters are.

Two character's, though? Uh, no. When i said mindrape, i meant having their head phucked with. The weakest Genjutsu user can do damage if the opponent isn't familiar with illusions. Is there anything akin to Genjutsu in the One Piece-verse?

Based on power-set, Superman could solo the entire Naruto-verse, but he'd get his ask kicked on account of not being familiar with genjutsu, clones and such.
Or he'd see right through their tricks with his super-vision powers.

I really don't see how any Naruto verse character even has the damage output to hurt Superman in any real way.

marwash22
^ Superman was just an example... perhaps a bad one considering his particular power-set, but the point should have been legible.

iceman24567
Kings Disposition is akin to mindrape more like high level spiritual pressure though

srankmissingnin
Wolverine would be hard pressed to beat Luffy at the very start of the manga. sad

I think Naruto is likely faster than Luffy. In the manga at least - outside of filler in the Anime fights in Naruto are slow and poorly animated. They animate individual hand-seals... even though they are supposed to happening too fast to see, but whatever. Kakashi had a speed feat better than anything in One Piece back in the Gaiden. In the manga he killed half a dozen Bunshin spread out over a huge area seemingly at the same time. Sure, Naruto himself doesn't really have any speed feats, but I attribute that to all the ninjas currently being more or less at the same relative speed levels, which makes it hard to relay speed. They are currently on a level of speed where the Sharingan isn't the massive advantage it was back at the Valley of the End fight, where Naruto was pretty much seen to be moving in super slow mo and couldn't land a hit, so that should say something. Sage mode or not Naruto is almost certainly faster than Chunin Exam Lee and a 13 year old Kakashi, and IMO Lee is faster than anyone in One Piece. Lucci was fast, but I really don't think he was as fast as upper level Naruto characters.

iceman24567
God Enel is faster than Lee or Kakshi and Luffybeat the tar out of him even before getting that gear 2 upgrade

srankmissingnin
Luffy beat Enel because he was a rubber man. Anyway Lucci was much faster than Enel (Enel would beat him for sure, but Lucci was faster) and I don't think he was even quite up to Lee's speed.

iceman24567
The fact that he was able to hit somebody with Enels speed is amazing even though he canceled out Enels mantra ability. Enel is way faster than Lucci he's about as fast as Kizaru which is lightspeed

srankmissingnin
The fact that he was able to hit somebody with Enels speed is amazing even though he canceled out Enels mantra ability. Enel is way faster than Lucci he's about as fast as Kizaru which is lightspeed

Enel moved at the speed of lightning, which isn't close to light speed.

Consider this. Haku moved at the speed of light in his Demon Mirrors. Sasuke's shitty two tomoe Sharingan was able to track him. Raikage was so fast that Sasuke's complete Sharingan had trouble tracking his movements.

Now I'm off to Canada Day celebrations!!!!!!!!!!

psycho gundam
yo, we gotta get raikage's ass in one of these fights

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>