Nagi Springfield vs Narutoverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
the father of Negi Springfield goes up against the current version of the Narutoverse. can the island busting mage (I'm pretty sure he could bust an island) beat all of the ninja or will he fall instead?

Endless Mike
One of his attacks was calced at around 200 megatons, in addition he should be able to keep up with RT2 Negi via powerscaling, he rapes

amano uchiha
nagi rapes

Q99
When has anyone in either of these universe done a 200 MT attack? (or even something approaching 1 MT, the city busters we've seen haven't been that much)

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Q99
When has anyone in either of these universe done a 200 MT attack? (or even something approaching 1 MT, the city busters we've seen haven't been that much)

It was calculated based on the surface explosion in the flashback when he fought the Lifemaker, scaled by the size of the warships.

Q99
Originally posted by Endless Mike
It was calculated based on the surface explosion in the flashback when he fought the Lifemaker, scaled by the size of the warships.

Oh, that blast? That wasn't Nagi directly doing it, that was the Lifemaker's place and magic going up because Nagi took him out.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Q99
Oh, that blast? That wasn't Nagi directly doing it, that was the Lifemaker's place and magic going up because Nagi took him out.

No, his blast pierced through him, continued downward, and exploded

Q99
Originally posted by Endless Mike
No, his blast pierced through him, continued downward, and exploded

Nagi finished him with an uppercut smile I don't think those lead to continuing downward often, and even if his attacks did cause the explosion it was almost certainly touching off something in the base.

The fight caused some booms, but this doesn't look gigaton, and the stuff that followed was specifically the baddie's ritual going off before Nagi could stop them.

Endless Mike
The uppercut didn't finish him, more of the fight was shown in a later flashback. And I never said gigaton, I said megaton. Stop strawmanning.

Here is where it was calculated:

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=555934

Q99
Oops, that was just a typo on my part. Still, it doesn't look megatons to me, and that the flash from an electric attack, I don't think an 'explosion size' calc is directly useful, especially since a lot of the building was still quite intact.

Endless Mike
It passed through the building and detonated on the ground beneath it.

Impel Down
Nagi rapes, didn't Rakan tell Negi that Nagi could have easily reacted and countered him in Lightning Form?

Way to fast for anyone in Narutoverse. Plus his fight with Rakan they where easily destroying landscapes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.