3 way battle on Dathomir!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
OK, so a Galactic Alliance fleet is trying to capture Luke and Ben cause in this scenario Daala gets angry and decides to issue an arrest warrant for Ben due to some of his actions in the Second Galactic Civil War. On the way there the force got sabotaged by an unknown source and its few survivors crash landed in Dathomir, which happened to be where Luke and Ben were. This does not go well with the Bright Sun clan, and along with Luke, Ben and Dyon they plan to ambush the GA force, who are marching through a path in a thick forest, with the Bright Sun clan waiting in ambush.

The nightsisters and sith are also not pleased with the GA being there, and want to ambush both the GA and the Bright Sun clan.

GA force:

Zilaash Kuh and 9 lightsaber armed and Force sensitive bounty hunters
20 mandalorian supercommandos
200 GAG troopers
15 GAG snipers behind the main force as backup
15 GAG troopers armed with flamethrowers for the forest
15 GAG troopers armed with heavy weaponry
an AT-AT borrowed from the Imperial Remnant
10 recommissioned LAAT gunships
Javis Tyrr is reporting laughing

Bright Sun Force:

Luke
Ben
Dyon
Leia
Han
named members of the Bright Sun clan that survived
Carrack
20 witches of Dathomir
100 Bright Sun warriors armed with spears, swords and similar weapons
50 Bright Sun warriors armed with blaster rifles

Nightsisters (come in 10 minutes after the fighting starts on neither side)

Gavar
20 sith sabers
20 nightsisters
10 rancors
a krayt dragon that's somehow on dathomir
30 tusken raiders that are somehow on dathomir

Remember that the Bright Sun clan has the element of surprise on the GA forces, and the nightsisters have the element of surprise on both. All of the forces are well organized.

There is lots of cover available in the forest, although the GA forces start in an open plain.

Hewhoknowsall
Edit: the recommissioned LAAT gunships start 100 miles away from the battle.

Letum Lettow
Am I the only one who thought of a three way involving the Dathomir Queen, Mara and Leia with the contest being NSFW in nature?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Letum Lettow
Am I the only one who thought of a three way involving the Dathomir Queen, Mara and Leia with the contest being NSFW in nature?
Well I have no idea what NSFW means...but no, no you were not the only one. lol

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Enyalus
Well I have no idea what NSFW means...but no, no you were not the only one. lol Huh.

Augwynne Djo? Ewww. Swap her for Padme. It'd be like having twins, only better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.