thor vs fp tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
thor has the runes and can summon any amount of people to help him
but they must be related to him somehow

r0nm0n88
so rune king thor(is that what you mean by thor with the runes?) vs basically someone who is a peer of galactus.

ima go with tyrant

Mshinu
Tyrant destroys RKT.
Thor can summon Odin, Bor, etc but I can`t think of any that would come close to tipping the scales in his favor.

TheTyrant
Tyrant 10/10.

Colossus-Big C
n

amnesia
Originally posted by Mshinu
Tyrant destroys RKT.
Thor can summon Odin, Bor, etc but I can`t think of any that would come close to tipping the scales in his favor.

Demigorge, Zeus, Gaea, Cthon? Thor is actually related to a shit load of people.

Tyrant still wins.

Nihilist
Tyrant stomps, only Rage of would give Thor the win

axelraptor
Tyrant

galactusischere
Demogorge + Odin + RKT + Bor + Gaea + Chthon + Oshtur + etc vs Tyrant? He doesn't stand a chance IMO.

iceman24567
This is full powered Tyrant though no expression

galactusischere
Originally posted by iceman24567
This is full powered Tyrant though no expression

Mephisto INSIDE of his realm was completely powerless and outmatched against Demogorge. Yet, Galactus who is more powerful than FP Tyrant had trouble defeating Meph in the very same scenario. So, if Demogorge alone can give Tyrant trouble, a bunch of other elder gods backed by RKT can do the job.

iceman24567
Try not using ABC logic here plus we all know Mephisto is inconsistent erm

Colossus-Big C
dont forget agamoto is also a relative
are surtur and ymir related to thor?

The Nuul
lol at thread.

FP Tyrant stomps.

amnesia
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
dont forget agamoto is also a relative
are surtur and ymir related to thor?

Ymir would be completely useless. And i don't think surtur is related.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The wanking Cosmic characters get on this board is out of hand.

Rune King Thor can summon anyone related to him and Tyrant still wins? According to some people he even stomps.

Demogorge, Hela, Odin, Zeus, Chthon, Set, Gaea, Agamotto, Oshtur etc.

Originally posted by Nihilist
Tyrant stomps, only Rage of would give Thor the win

Haha.

Poor little Thanos fan. Still butthurt.

Am I the only one saying Tyrant will lose?

The difference between you and me is that you genuinely believe the Thanos shit you spout.

amnesia
^ what he said.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The difference between you and me is that you genuinely believe the Thanos shit you spout. and you do have Thor Wet Dreams.....But Thor wins here...... cool

amnesia
Originally posted by nicamarvin
and you do have Thor Wet Dreams.....But Thor wins here...... cool

Are you saying you don't write fan fiction involving juggernaut and Thor?

lightyeargee
Thor would win with all his relatives. I believe Odin alone with cause Galactus fits. Galactus>FP Tyrant.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by amnesia
Are you saying you don't write fan fiction involving juggernaut and Thor? Not me... embarrasment

Omega Vision
Thor and company. FP Tyrant isn't Galactus's equal and even a moderately well fed Galactus would have trouble against so many Skyfathers and Elder Gods.

galactusischere
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Thor would win with all his relatives. I believe Odin alone with cause Galactus fits. Galactus>FP Tyrant.

Thor would win, but Odin wouldn't give Galactus trouble even on his best day.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by galactusischere
Thor would win, but Odin wouldn't give Galactus trouble even on his best day. Um, The Fantastic Four has Given Galactus Trouble. Hell, Thanos Knocked Galactus off of his feat and Odin is seriously more powerful than Thanos. Yes, Odin would give Galactus trouble. Odin would go down sure, but not without a fight.

galactusischere
Um, The Fantastic Four has Given Galactus Trouble. Hell, Thanos Knocked Galactus off of his feat and Odin is seriously more powerful than Thanos. Yes, Odin would give Galactus trouble. Odin would go down sure, but not without a fight.

Fantastic Four has never given Galactus a fight. They have given him trouble through major major PIS and basically by out-smarting him (which is PIS again, since Galactus is a cosmic entity older than the universe). Post-upgrades Thanos was finished after one blast from Galactus, yet Odin couldn't down pre-upgrade Thanos after a bunch consecutive blasts which were either avoided or tanked by the titan. Thanos would have lost if the fight had gone on for sure, but he still didn't completely lose as far as the comic went.

Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Comic Magazine #11. Galactus would one-shot Odin just as easily as Doom with Galactus' power did.

amnesia
Fantastic Four has never given Galactus a fight. They have given him trouble through major major PIS and basically by out-smarting him(which is PIS again, since Galactus is a cosmic entity older than the universe). Post-upgrades Thanos was finished after one blast from Galactus, yet Odin couldn't down pre-upgrade Thanos after a bunch consecutive blasts which were either avoided or tanked by the titan. Thanos would have lost if the fight had gone on for sure, but he still didn't completely lose as far as the comic went.

Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Comic Magazine #11. Galactus would one-shot Odin just as easily as Doom with Galactus' power did.

classic galactus was useless, true story. As i said before, the issue where Thor makes galactus run for it is not pis.

lightyeargee
Fantastic Four has never given Galactus a fight. They have given him trouble through major major PIS and basically by out-smarting him(which is PIS again, since Galactus is a cosmic entity older than the universe). Post-upgrades Thanos was finished after one blast from Galactus, yet Odin couldn't down pre-upgrade Thanos after a bunch consecutive blasts which were either avoided or tanked by the titan. Thanos would have lost if the fight had gone on for sure, but he still didn't completely lose as far as the comic went.

Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Comic Magazine #11. Galactus would one-shot Odin just as easily as Doom with Galactus' power did. I don't recall Odin amping Himself with infinity when Doom one shotted him. Correct me if I"m wrong. Did Odin Amp himself? I didn't see any shields thrown up. Nothing. Odin got one shotted but not injured or killed. Had he been amped and tapping the Odin force and Infinity, He would not have been put down that easily.

Bouboumaster
Um, The Fantastic Four has Given Galactus Trouble. Hell, Thanos Knocked Galactus off of his feat and Odin is seriously more powerful than Thanos. Yes, Odin would give Galactus trouble. Odin would go down sure, but not without a fight.

You do know what happened to Thanos when Galactus got up, right?

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
You do know what happened to Thanos when Galactus got up, right? Of course. Not once did I say Thanos won.

TheTyrant
I don't recall Odin amping Himself with infinity when Doom one shotted him. Correct me if I"m wrong. Did Odin Amp himself? I didn't see any shields thrown up. Nothing. Odin got one shotted but not injured or killed. Had he been amped and tapping the Odin force and Infinity, He would not have been put down that easily.

He didn't:

Doom with Galactus' power vs Odin

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4241/24345529.th.jpg http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8273/53448855.th.jpg

But Odin isn't at his Infinity levels anymore. And even if he was, he would never be able to match Galactus. Galactus has done Infinity Odin's best feat at a exhausted and starving stage.

Tyrant has this.

galactusischere
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Tyrant has this.

How does Tyrant win though? Demogorge + Chthon + Oshtur + Agamotto + Odin + Zeus + Gaea + Bor + Enchantress + Rune King Thor is too much for him IMO. He would get swarmed.

amnesia
^ forgetting that it was doom that had the power? Galactus is no match for doom

TheTyrant
How does Tyrant win though? Demogorge + Chthon + Oshtur + Agamotto + Odin + Zeus + Gaea + Bor + Enchantress + Rune King Thor is too much for him IMO. He would get swarmed.

He was nearly as powerful as Galactus. Galactus as we all know is more powerful than Demogorge, no matter how small the difference may be (the margin between them is huge IMO) who is their biggest gun.
The rest aside from RKT, Agamotto, and Chthon are insects to him, and even they would get two-three shotted. And how is Enchantress related to Thor? She was only in a relationship with him and again, in Avengers Prime seems to be back to her 'villainous' ways.

iceman24567
He was nearly as powerful as Galactus. Galactus as we all know is more powerful than Demogorge, no matter how small the difference may be (the margin between them is huge IMO) who is their biggest gun.
The rest aside from RKT, Agamotto, and Chthon are insects to him, and even they would get two-three shotted. And how is Enchantress related to Thor? She was only in a relationship with him and again, in Avengers Prime seems to be back to her 'villainous' ways. This fanboy knows what he's talking about

galactusischere
The rest aside from RKT, Agamotto, and Chthon are insects to him, and even they would get two-three shotted. And how is Enchantress related to Thor? She was only in a relationship with him and again, in Avengers Prime seems to be back to her 'villainous' ways.

Tyrant was nearly as powerful as Galactus, correct, but the thing is that Tyrant eventually lost the battle. He gave Galactus a tough fight, but in the end he went down (sorta like the Mephisto fight). Demogorge on the other hand, dealt with Mephisto much easier than Galactus did. hell, it was barely even a fight judging by the scans I have seen. IMO Tyrant is slightly more powerful than Demogorge and Demogorge is slightly more powerful than RKT.

Meh, who cares about Amora in this fight? She has some decent magic, but that's about it.

So, IMHO Tyrant would get swarmed after a long drawn out fight depending on how the team works together and such.

amnesia

Chthon destroyed earth by stepping into his dimension.

Seriously, Chthon is by far the most powerful elder god.

Colossus-Big C
agamotto new about galactus being galan he also talked about exposing him
and galactus him self needed his artifact

TheTyrant
Tyrant was nearly as powerful as Galactus, correct, but the thing is that Tyrant eventually lost the battle. He gave Galactus a tough fight, but in the end he went down (sorta like the Mephisto fight). Demogorge on the other hand, dealt with Mephisto much easier than Galactus did. hell, it was barely even a fight judging by the scans I have seen. IMO Tyrant is slightly more powerful than Demogorge and Demogorge is slightly more powerful than RKT.

Meh, who cares about Amora in this fight? She has some decent magic, but that's about it.

So, IMHO Tyrant would get swarmed after a long drawn out fight depending on how the team works together and such.

Agree to disagree then.

Colossus-Big C
Chthon destroyed earth by stepping into his dimension.

Seriously, Chthon is by far the most powerful elder god. he barley was in earth dimension he was just possesing quick silvers body.
and eternity thanked pym for saving the universe

TheTyrant
Eternity is a Pym fanboy, didn't you know?

Colossus-Big C
lol

amnesia
Eternity is a Pym fanboy, didn't you know?

Pym is by far one of the best written characters at the moment.

iceman24567
Pym is by far one of the worst written characters at the moment. Agreed

Slaanesh
probably Thor and family..

amnesia
kudos on this thread though.

Nihilist
The wanking Cosmic characters get on this board is out of hand.

Rune King Thor can summon anyone related to him and Tyrant still wins? According to some people he even stomps.

Demogorge, Hela, Odin, Zeus, Chthon, Set, Gaea, Agamotto, Oshtur etc.

Haha.

Poor little Thanos fan. Still butthurt.

Am I the only one saying Tyrant will lose?

The difference between you and me is that you genuinely believe the Thanos shit you spout. Butthurt what about? oh thats right you think you mean something dont you.

psycho gundam
He didn't:

But Odin isn't at his Infinity levels anymore. And even if he was, he would never be able to match Galactus. Galactus has done Infinity Odin's best feat at a exhausted and starving stage.

Tyrant has this. tyrant also got his ass shamed by galactus

big G then turned him into an action figure for lulz

Warlord
let's see...
If I made a thread with:
Odin
Rune Thor
Gaea
Demogorge
Chthon
Surtur
Ymir
Hela
who would win?

yeah, Not tyrant

TheTyrant
How are Ymir and Surtur related to Thor again?

Warlord
they are neighbors

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Warlord
they are neighbors

Then they aren't related at all.

Warlord
fine replace them with Zeus...
still team Gods win

TheTyrant
fine replace them with Zeus...
still team Gods win

Zeus would get one-shotted like almost all the other gods you named. Demogorge, Chthon, and RKT are the only ones that can put up a fight.

Warlord
Zeus would get one-shotted like almost all the other gods you named. Demogorge, Chthon, and RKT are the only ones that can put up a fight and win.

thumb up

TheTyrant
thumb up

thumb down

amnesia
Zeus would get one-shotted like almost all the other gods you named. Demogorge, Chthon, and RKT are the only ones that can put up a fight.

Set the elder god, Oshtur and Gaea are immensely powerful.

rotiart
I'll go with tyrant... Iirc his battle with galactus as a side effect was destroying solar systems or galaxies... I forget...

And thanks vs tyrant was a good showing for thanks since he was holding onto one of those tbs that empowers tyrant... And tyrant manhandled how many heralds? Any o

A full powered tyranted bin equivalnt to a regular galactusnwho almost lost... Galactus who is up in with the celestials and abstracts.... I'll wager tyrant being being depowered by galactus was abstract level which to me means he handles the Thor corps 6/7 out of 10

Black bolt z
Under these stips thor can take it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by rotiart
I'll go with tyrant... Iirc his battle with galactus as a side effect was destroying solar systems or galaxies... I forget...

And thanks vs tyrant was a good showing for thanks since he was holding onto one of those tbs that empowers tyrant... And tyrant manhandled how many heralds? Any o

A full powered tyranted bin equivalnt to a regular galactusnwho almost lost... Galactus who is up in with the celestials and abstracts.... I'll wager tyrant being being depowered by galactus was abstract level which to me means he handles the Thor corps 6/7 out of 10

Odin has destroyed entire Galaxies and threatened the fabric of the Multiverse in his battles.

Are you suggesting that depowered Tyrant wins in your last "sentence"?

amnesia
lol dp tyrant being anywhere near chthon.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by rotiart

i know hes powerful than anyone here but LOL as you using his feat of destroying galaxys , that doesnt even put him above skyfather

Colossus-Big C
Odin has destroyed entire Galaxies and threatened the fabric of the Multiverse in his battles.

Are you suggesting that depowered Tyrant wins in your last "sentence"? not to mention he did it in more than one occurances, and even seth who is a low skyfather was destroying galaxys

Black bolt z
Demo,cthon,RKT,Odin,Gaea,etc....too many here for tyrant to win.

Utrigita
Opening the the vs thread with the stipendium that anyone related to Rune King Thor can be summoned is far to wide because it can basically mean anything from family members to someone he meet on the bus, it can in it's broadest sense mean that Thor can summon Galactus or Eternity. Going by the first definition of the word, related, I would personally think of a relative to Thor and among Thor's relatives there is only Odin that can have a significant impact on the fight imo, yet I think FP Tyrant will still win but he will have to work for it. Now going by the broadest or even the more open (including the like of Oshtur etc) it's obvious that Tyrant is going to get his ass handed to him.

amnesia
Originally posted by Utrigita
Opening the the vs thread with the stipendium that anyone related to Rune King Thor can be summoned is far to wide because it can basically mean anything from family members to someone he meet on the bus, it can in it's broadest sense mean that Thor can summon Galactus or Eternity. Going by the first definition of the word, related, I would personally think of a relative to Thor and among Thor's relatives there is only Odin that can have a significant impact on the fight imo, yet I think FP Tyrant will still win but he will have to work for it. Now going by the broadest or even the more open (including the like of Oshtur etc) it's obvious that Tyrant is going to get his ass handed to him.

Thor has a bunch of relatives. Read the entire thread, brah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.