Shaman Nate Grey vs. The Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight on Genosha..... Who wins?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Fight on Genosha..... Who wins? Done before in comics....Shaman jobed to the all mighty Void... sad

Slaanesh
Void

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Void

non jobbing....who wins in a forum battle. I think Nate could hold his own if not take a few. Do you have scans of the fight on panel?

dmills
Nate never jobbed to Void. What the hell are you guy's talking about?

shokosugi
Nate rapes Void

Slaanesh
Originally posted by byrdgang21
non jobbing....who wins in a forum battle. I think Nate could hold his own if not take a few. Do you have scans of the fight on panel?

Void has fought Nate before??well..i didn't know that..

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Void has fought Nate before??well..i didn't know that..

I didnt know that either.....thats why i asked for scans

-K-M-
Ummm..are you guys talking about Dark X-Men #3? They really didn't fight

1. http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/124/darkxmen003006.jpg
2. http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/5272/darkxmen003008.jpg
3. http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/9732/darkxmen003009.jpg

Scans from the X-Man respect thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=527261&pagenumber=1

rotiart
So although they didn't fight per se... Nate admits he would lose against sentry

nicamarvin
Originally posted by rotiart
Nate admits he would lose against sentry Whith mental powers like Nate, I call that Jobbing.... erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by -K-M-
2. http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/5272/darkxmen003008.jpg

"We fought the Brood, Galactus, the rogue Thor --"

vin

Notice how every being is more powerful than the last. Clearly the writer meant to indicate that Thor was above Galactus with that comment.

rotiart
The rogue Thor... Mysta been when Thor had the power gem...

@nicamarvin my comment was meant as a question... As in WTF would make him make some kind of a comment like that

dmills
Where did he admit he'd lose to Sentry? I'm reading DA #3 and it's not there. All I see is him asking Bob what he's doing with Norman.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by dmills
Where did he admit he'd lose to Sentry?.
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8757/nated.jpg

I think he just did not wanted to fight him at that time, I know he can beat Sentry.... cool

rotiart
Except that after bob leaves Norman asked about hat he said and Nate pretty much said everything je said was the truth and not an exaggeration

Which if true means Nate recognizes he would losento bob

Still given mates feats in his own run when he was dimension hopping on his own and his dark men return it's odd to thing bob would be that much more powerful

dmills
OMG. If you guy's are seriously referring to that as Nate admiting he'd lose to Bob then I have officially lost faith in our school system. Context people. Read the page before that.

nicamarvin
Except that after bob leaves Norman asked about hat he said and Nate pretty much said everything je said was the truth and not an exaggeration

Which if true means Nate recognizes he would losento bob

Still given mates feats in his own run when he was dimension hopping on his own and his dark men return it's odd to thing bob would be that much more powerful But Quan said that Void would lose to Thanos because thanos would mind rape him... confused and Nate>>Thanos in the whole mental powas..... eek!

nicamarvin
OMG. If you guy's are seriously referring to that as Nate admiting he'd lose to Bob then I have officially lost faith in our school system. Context people. Read the page before that. NOT ME.... confused I went to Ogden High School and passed.... eek!

dmills
On the page before the scan you cherry picked, Nate easily takes out Venom. Then Osborne say's "If you thought that was impressive, look at your end of level bosses". Then Nate mocks them all.

nicamarvin
On the page before the scan you cherry picked Hey I was just trying to show you the scans...I am a Nate FanBoy... sad

Black bolt z
Void is going to hurt from tis rape for months.

dmills
@Nica,

Sorry if my response seemed harsh, but for the life of me I can't understand how anyone could've read that comic in context and got the interpretation that Nate conceded he'd lose to Bob.

Lord Feron
The power Void displayed doesn't mean much. Unless he pulls another ability out of his ass like psionic energy manipulation then I guess X-man might be ****ed but can't speculate on shit he didn't do.

But Nate imo is strong enough to beat void. Maybe strong enough to convince void he wants to die! evil face

bbrem123
when has messing with void mind ever work?...it hasnt

Rage.Of.Olympus
Void wins.

dmills
Originally posted by bbrem123when has messing with void mind ever work?...it hasnt Has it even been attempted? If not then you're making an argument from silence.

rotiart
Messing with voids mind? Well Osborn had void under his leash... And would set him on people like a wild dog. The whole there is no void... Oh yes there is mental games Osborn played... As for telepathic... Even white queen was fibered when going up against the void and had the Black sliver imbedded in her.... Which later went to cyclops... (good setup for a later return of sentry if you ask me)...

Lord Feron
Originally posted by bbrem123
when has messing with void mind ever work?...it hasnt

All nate did was mention some memories and Bob was like errr... i got to get the **** out of here...

so because of the relationship nate has with sentry/void. He can do this...

Lord Feron
Messing with voids mind? Well Osborn had void under his leash... And would set him on people like a wild dog. The whole there is no void... Oh yes there is mental games Osborn played... As for telepathic... Even white queen was fibered when going up against the void and had the Black sliver imbedded in her.... Which later went to cyclops... (good setup for a later return of sentry if you ask me)...
good point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.