Sentry v .s Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mech_Cool
I'd say Sentry would win, but I want to know your opinions. Please don't say that Sentry or Hulk would win because one of them is your favorite.
I think Sentry would beat WWR Hulk because when he was at Hulk's feet, he thanked Bruce for stopping him. This means he was holding back as much as he can like he said. Hulk can't really damage Ultron, but Sentry actually landed some good blows on it. I think that Sentry is the only powerhouse to ever calm Hulk. There is a theory that the more Sentry has confidence, the more powerful he gets, and the madder Hulk gets, the stronger he gets. I'll have to say that Sentry and Hulk will be tied in gaining power. At the beginning of the fight, Sentry will land some good blows and Hulk won't because Sentry has speed and flight. Sentry's confidence will increase and Hulk's anger will increase.
I think Snetry would win.

psycho gundam
this'll get closed soon, no offense.

all the sentry has on hulk is his calming effect, that's it. hulk had far more juice in him than the sentry apparently has since he powered down just to get his face rocked by banner, who obviously went super saiyan soon after, that hulk would have punched the sentry out of the comic.

Bouboumaster
Hulk would outpower the shit of Sentry. The only advantages of Bob have on the Hulk are the fact that he can fly, and his speed. Hulk is tougher, stronger, healing factor on par or superior to Wolverine's, and most importantly in this case, the mother****er don't become tired.

And that's for Savage Hulk. The Green Scar is not only everything said above, but far more intelligent, more cunning, have an unbanding will to kick ass and finally, he's the better fighter skills wise.
And as for the so-overrated Void, Green Scar would have maked a short work of his ass. Like Thor did, but with less drama, and more bad assery.

Warlord
Jobbing Sentry looses.
Non jobbing wins

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Warlord
Jobbing Sentry looses.
Non jobbing wins

i agree..

Xplosive
Sentry wins. The Sentry who fought WWH wasn't the Sentry we have seen recently.

Mshinu
Sentry would sodomize Hulkie Boy.

bbrem123
sentry crushes hulk...no way hulk can with this ever

bbrem123
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk would outpower the shit of Sentry. The only advantages of Bob have on the Hulk are the fact that he can fly, and his speed. Hulk is tougher, stronger, healing factor on par or superior to Wolverine's, and most importantly in this case, the mother****er don't become tired.

And that's for Savage Hulk. The Green Scar is not only everything said above, but far more intelligent, more cunning, have an unbanding will to kick ass and finally, he's the better fighter skills wise.
And as for the so-overrated Void, Green Scar would have maked a short work of his ass. Like Thor did, but with less drama, and more bad assery.

when have u seen sentry ever tire? better healing then sentry??? hell no...the guy comes back from being torn apart on a molecular level

u pretty much dont kno what ur talking about

this is spite in sentrys favor /thread

janus77
WWH wins, always. far too powerful for Sentry/Void to put down. just a fraction of the power Hulk was emitting MADE Rulk. just a fraction.

janus77
Originally posted by bbrem123
when have u seen sentry ever tire? better healing then sentry??? hell no...the guy comes back from being torn apart on a molecular level

u pretty much dont kno what ur talking about

this is spite in sentrys favor /thread
Hulk's hf is monstrous and is said to make him "functionally immortal", also, he has survived being a doorway for a universe of energy (Heroes Reborn, I think) and time and time again demonstrates that he can withstand hideously high energy attacks.

Hulk was atomised and he returned from that state, and that was a Hulk with a lesser mental state. he has resisted and healed from matter manipulation that would destroy most others (Gom).

FOOM
Hulk did it.

They both became human at the end of their fight because the both expended all their energy in order to defeat the other. That is how evenly matched they are (and were intended to be written).
However, after they were completely spent and it was down to just Bob and Bruce, Bruce landed the final blow and the was able to become the Hulk again moments later. It's done. It's clear.

It seemed to me that part of maintaining the Sentry character was to have someone who would be EVENLY matched with the Hulk for a big WWH conclusion.

bbrem123
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk's hf is monstrous and is said to make him "functionally immortal", also, he has survived being a doorway for a universe of energy (Heroes Reborn, I think) and time and time again demonstrates that he can withstand hideously high energy attacks.

Hulk was atomised and he returned from that state, and that was a Hulk with a lesser mental state. he has resisted and healed from matter manipulation that would destroy most others (Gom).

hulk hf is great but not to the extent of sentry...sentry is immortal so hulk being functionally immortal means nothing....sentry instantly regenerates from nothing...hulk has and never will do this....and he hasnt resist matter manipulation on MM level so again means nothing

hulk has been crush by void before with little effort

saying hulk wins this is laughable

bbrem123
Originally posted by FOOM
Hulk did it.

They both became human at the end of their fight because the both expended all their energy in order to defeat the other. That is how evenly matched they are (and were intended to be written).
However, after they were completely spent and it was down to just Bob and Bruce, Bruce landed the final blow and the was able to become the Hulk again moments later. It's done. It's clear.

It seemed to me that part of maintaining the Sentry character was to have someone who would be EVENLY matched with the Hulk for a big WWH conclusion.

that was sentry when he didnt even kno where is powers came from...muchh different

FOOM
"that was sentry when he didnt even kno where is powers came from...muchh different"

I suppose that's true.

I really hate the Sentry character- which make me notably biased.

This brings up an idea. I would like to start a thread: my idea vs. Greg Pak's -
as an alternate ending to WWhulk without Sentry. I am not as skilled on these forums as most others.

Can I put this in the Comic book versus forum? and How do I set up a poll?

FOOM
Nevermind, I figured it out.

Bentley
Hulk already won this combat. Thor repeated the feat.

"It had to be done".

bbrem123
ooooooooo fail

nicamarvin

FOOM
"woulda' shoulda' coulda''
He didn't.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by FOOM
"woulda' shoulda' coulda''
He didn't. But Hulk was helpless lying in the ground, ready to be killed..... eek!

Black bolt z
WWH wins.
Savage hulk has a chance
base hulk loses.

Mech_Cool
On wikipedia. it said that Sentry can revive the dead, and have molecule control. He can just vaporize Hulk. Silver Surfer could beat WWH if he had the power cosmic. Sentry could stalemate Galactus.
WWH<Silver Surfer<Galactus=Sentry

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mech_Cool
On wikipedia. it said that Sentry can revive the dead, and have molecule control. He can just vaporize Hulk. Silver Surfer could beat WWH if he had the power cosmic. Sentry could stalemate Galactus.
WWH<Silver Surfer<Galactus=Sentry no expression

Ban alert!Ban alert!

Bentley
WWH<Silver Surfer<Galactus=Sentry

Good logic. Just a thought: Use comics instead of Wikipedia wink

Warlord
Pak would win

Colossus-Big C
WWH<Silver Surfer<Galactus=Sentry very good logic mmm i think i agree with you

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
very good logic mmm i think i agree with you We should have seen that coming...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.