Mutated Blade versus Vampiric Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Blade is captured by Stryker and is injected with Scott Summers' optic beam mutant powers. Blade retains his daywalker powers, and now has the optic beam. Naturally his glasses control the beam, just as Scott's glasses do.

Nightcrawler is bitten by Selene. He retains his mutant powers, and now has the vampire gifts that Selene has.

The two engage in combat where Wolverine fought XI.

Blade has his Sword, spikes, and his shotgun. and MAC 10, silver nitrate rounds.

Nightcrawler is armed with a sword.

Who wins?

steverules_2
NC, teleports behind blade and stabs him/decapitation

Rogue Jedi
I dunno. Blade is damn fast.

Blinky
NARC mode:

Was Nightcrawler a vampire in the movies..... um... NO. Is this even allowed?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Blinky
NARC mode:

Was Nightcrawler a vampire in the movies..... um... NO. Is this even allowed? It's been done several times, Mattie is tolerant of it.

dadudemon
We can only go with abilities and feats that are seen on screen.

This is an OTF thread.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, and we are combining their abilities. sadako did it with Riggs/McClane/vampires and shit. Rob did it with Daredevil. the Protector, Batman and Danny the Dog. No one said anything then.

Funny......

Rogue Jedi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=527224

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=503233

BruceSkywalker
i have some very bad news.. we had hope our mom was gonna be helped by a procedure in which a needle would suck out a lot of the tumor which resides in her lungs, but her doctor advised against it..

she will get some other drug and chemo in hopes of giving us some joy for the next few months.. i may return a little later.. good thread though

sorry for going off topic matt

Robtard
Terrible news, mate. Best wishes/luck for your mom, you and your family.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Terrible news, mate. Best wishes/luck for your mom, you and your family.

thanks rob

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yeah, and we are combining their abilities. sadako did it with Riggs/McClane/vampires and shit. Rob did it with Daredevil. the Protector, Batman and Danny the Dog. No one said anything then.

Funny......

I didn't participate or even see those threads.

edit -

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=527224

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=503233

I knew it.

The first one, I have never seen.

The second one, the thread was so ****ed up that the only post I made was joke post about the absurdity of the thread.

no expression

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i have some very bad news.. we had hope our mom was gonna be helped by a procedure in which a needle would suck out a lot of the tumor which resides in her lungs, but her doctor advised against it..

she will get some other drug and chemo in hopes of giving us some joy for the next few months.. i may return a little later.. good thread though

sorry for going off topic matt

I got word about this from my boy, John.

That sucks, bro. I hope things turn out well, man. If we were closer, we could spare to help take your mind off of the stress.

Blinky

Funny......
Originally posted by dadudemon

Ditto.

On topic: I flipped a coin, mutated Blade wins.

Rogue Jedi
Gonna go with Blade here.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by dadudemon

edit -

I knew it.

The first one, I have never seen.

The second one, the thread was so ****ed up that the only post I made was joke post about the absurdity of the thread.

no expression

I got word about this from my boy, John.

That sucks, bro. I hope things turn out well, man. If we were closer, we could spare to help take your mind off of the stress.

thanks a lot dom..

Gonna go with Blade here.

i am not 100 % sure Blade can tag Kurt as he is teleporting the way he did in X2

steverules_2
Blade is fast yes but not as fast as NC would be, all NC has to do is teleport behind blade and stab/decapitate him, blade has no idea where Kurt is teleporting to

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.