Backlash vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
No prep for Slade. Male Backlash. Who wins?

Prep-Man
bump

namorsubby
Backlash is pretty cool, I went through a respect thread of his a long time ago.

Isn't he like atlantean and ancient? maybe that means thousands of years of experience.

Prep-Man
Yep. Kherubim

Juk3n
Originally posted by namorsubby

maybe that means thousands of years of experience.

Ive never understood why people put such an emphasis on experience?
Thor? Millenia experience
Hercules? Millenia experience. But i bet if you put the both in a class 2 body , they'd get shitstomped by ..

Matt Murdock? Couple of decades experience. Imean what if it's 1000 years experience of sucking balls at fighting?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Juk3n
Ive never understood why people put such an emphasis on experience?
Thor? Millenia experience
Hercules? Millenia experience. But i bet if you put the both in a class 2 body , they'd get shitstomped by ..

Matt Murdock? Couple of decades experience. Imean what if it's 1000 years experience of sucking balls at fighting?

Yeah, Karate Kid is just a kid and he'd kick the shit out of anybody from DC or Marvel. Ironic, huh?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yeah, Karate Kid is just a kid and he'd kick the shit out of anybody from DC or Marvel. Ironic, huh?
Its that six weeks of training with Mr Miyagi. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.