What would you think if HOM Scarlett Witch was retconned?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
...So it wasn't Wanda, she was tapping into an external power source. She's back to regular power levels, would it bother you? Would you care? Would it be better?

roughrider
She'd have to have been possessed/influenced by Dormannu or someone. That's how Hal Jordan's rampage got retconned.

Badabing
Originally posted by Bentley
...So it wasn't Wanda, she was tapping into an external power source. She's back to regular power levels, would it bother you? Would you care? Would it be better? Maybe Hope's mutant power is retconning?

I want HoM retconned. Seems like the X Men have sucked since that event.

basilisk
I liked the idea of less mutants and making the remaining mutants more unique.

But these stories where humans somehow get the power to warp entire universes/multiverses are all quite stupid IMO. They are just too far beyond even the normal level of suspension of disbelief. I wouldn't mind at all if it was severely retconned.

Warlord
I want Wanda back on Avengers using chaos magic...I don't like her a new MJJ.
Also I don't give a shit about the X-Men just want her back to Avengers smile

Prof. Wagstaff
Originally posted by Badabing
Maybe Hope's mutant power is retconning?

I want HoM retconned. Seems like the X Men have sucked since that event.

they sucked a little while before that...Let's go back to Onslaught at least.

dmills
I'd like it. I'm sick of all these people getting ridiculously insane power and freaking out. It's time for Marvel to get back to basics.

BruceSkywalker
HOM Wanda is da bomb.. bad move, but knowing Marvel they'll prolly do it anyway

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by basilisk
I liked the idea of less mutants and making the remaining mutants more unique.

But these stories where humans somehow get the power to warp entire universes/multiverses are all quite stupid IMO. They are just too far beyond even the normal level of suspension of disbelief. I wouldn't mind at all if it was severely retconned.

Second this.

Galan007
What would I think if she was retconned? I'd think, "Wtf has taken so long?"

Warlord
BY the looks of avengers the children's crusade...I say a retcon will be soon here

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by roughrider
She'd have to have been possessed/influenced by Dormannu or someone. That's how Hal Jordan's rampage got retconned. if she was indeed posessed influence by anyone it would be chthon

amnesia
It would make me happy. Bendis sucks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.