Black bolt vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
No BFR
Post crisis supes
CIS on

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No BFR
Post crisis supes
CIS on InB4Close.... smokin'

iceman24567
Superman a good 8/10 9/10 without the scream

nicamarvin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman a good 8/10 9/10 without the scream Sups can Tank the Scream.... erm

iceman24567
Yeah but a scream and master blow combo might rock Clark enough for Bolt to finish him either way Superman wins almost everytime

Mshinu
Black Bolt can give Supes a though fight, no doubt about it.
Still the boyscout takes a majority, however a very slim one, here.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mshinu
Black Bolt can give Supes a though fight, no doubt about it.
Still the boyscout takes a majority, however a very slim one, here. you dont reat comics I can not take you seriously.... erm

Mindship
With CIS on, it'll be a good/interesting fight, but Supes wins, and he won't even feel compelled to utter his usual, "He was the toughest opponent I ever faced," consolation phrase.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindship
With CIS on, it'll be a good/interesting fight, but Supes wins, and he won't even feel compelled to utter his usual, "He was the toughest opponent I ever faced," consolation phrase. thumb up

nicamarvin
Originally posted by nicamarvin
you dont reat comics I can not take you seriously.... erm Oh wait Thats me..... laughing

nicamarvin
With CIS on, it'll be a good/interesting fight, but Supes wins, and he won't even feel compelled to utter his usual, "He was the toughest opponent I ever faced," consolation phrase. when Supes does that, That realy ****s me Off.... mad

Mshinu
you dont reat comics I can not take you seriously.... erm

Nah, can`t say I reat much these days. But at least I learned basic spelling and punctuation. stick out tongue

nicamarvin
you dont reat comics I can not take you seriously.... erm

Oh wait Thats me..... laughing

Originally posted by Mshinu
Nah, can`t say I reat much these days. But at least I learned basic spelling and punctuation. stick out tongue .... big grin laughing

Mshinu
nica.. in your sig Shulkie looks like she is hugging a giant dickhead laughing

cdtm
Superman wins the majority, but BB takes his share.

iceman24567
Blackbolt can't operate at Superman fighting levels for too long this fight is almost spite

cdtm
Blackbolt can't operate at Superman fighting levels for too long this fight is almost spite

CIS on means Superman holds back too much, for fear of killing his opponent. This gives BB a chance to shake off the initial blitz and scream in Supermans ear or something.. (Thor is basically the same way, when it comes to holding back on mortals.)

Black bolt z
Blackbolt can't operate at Superman fighting levels for too long this fight is almost spite Explain....BB hangs with hulk and gladiator type people without using the upper limits of his voice.So how does supes spite him?

iceman24567
Why should i explain Blackbolt isn't as fast or strong as Superman. They start trading blows Bolt will feel the effects long before Superman simple really

Black bolt z
Why should i explain Blackbolt isn't as fast or strong as Superman. They start trading blows Bolt will feel the effects long before Superman simple really No hes not as fast or as strong but isn't far behind and has a high combat speed.Master blow + voice + fighting abilities + uberness=Black bolt putting up a good fight if not winning.

Mshinu
Actually with CIS on it might very well swing in BB`s favor. I reckon Supes will hold back more.

iceman24567
No hes not as fast or as strong but isn't far behind and has a high combat speed.Master blow + voice + fighting abilities + uberness=Black bolt putting up a good fight if not winning. He could put up a good fight until his body feels the effects of fighting somebody stronger, faster and more durable than him. While Bolt is all banged up Superman will be in decent condition compared to his opponent.

Black bolt z
He could put up a good fight until his body feels the effects of fighting somebody stronger, faster and more durable than him. While Bolt is all banged up Superman will be in decent condition compared to his opponent. Hes done that.And not lost.

bbrem123
Sups can Tank the Scream.... erm

hell no he cant

Johnny Sorrow
With CIS on, Superman will hold back against Black Bolt. However, Black Bolt won't be able to touch Superman: Supes getting tagged by much slower opponents counts as PIS.

iceman24567
Originally posted by bbrem123
hell no he cant Yes he can no expression

cdtm
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
With CIS on, Superman will hold back against Black Bolt. However, Black Bolt won't be able to touch Superman: Supes getting tagged by much slower opponents counts as PIS.

True, but the scream covers a wide range. It's his best bet at catching a speedster.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
With CIS on, Superman will hold back against Black Bolt. However, Black Bolt won't be able to touch Superman: Supes getting tagged by much slower opponents counts as PIS. And black bolt isn't by any means slow....Originally posted by iceman24567
Yes he can no expression No he can't.

marwash22
Black Bolt wins via a megaphone and a giant amp.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by marwash22
Black Bolt wins via a megaphone and a giant amp. laughing out loud

I would love to see that.BB with a megaphone.

cdtm
laughing out loud

I would love to see that.BB with a megaphone.

He'd probably end up destroying it. big grin

marwash22
nah, the megaphone is made out of a special vibranium/adamantium composite. Black Bolt shitstomps. cool

Stoic
Superman wastes him, and I mean really, really fast.

r0nm0n88
supes wins 8 out of 10 with cis on, with it off he wins 10 out 10

Black bolt z
Wouldn't CIS hinder supes more then BB?

iceman24567
And black bolt isn't by any means slow.... No he can't. Yes he can tank it and some

cdtm
Wouldn't CIS hinder supes more then BB?

CIS is the only reason BB doesn't use the scream all the time, and only a whisper when he does use it.

Black bolt z
Yes he can tank it and some No he can't.Do you even know how powerful BB's voice is?

iceman24567
No he can't.Do you even know how powerful BB's voice is? Yes i do it's not powerful enough to beat Superman

Black bolt z
Yes i do it's not powerful enough to beat Superman I beg to differ.Show post crisis supes best durability feat thats not PIS.

iceman24567
^Show some scans of his scream koing beings with Superman level durability

lightyeargee
Even with CIS on, Superman only hangs back on beings he doesn't know well. Once he knows how strong an opponent is, he lets lose. In this case, he has knowledge of his opponent. I don't see why he wouldn't just melt BB's tuning fork from afar for a quick easy win.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Even with CIS on, Superman only hangs back on beings he doesn't know well. Once he knows how strong an opponent is, he lets lose. In this case, he has knowledge of his opponent. I don't see why he wouldn't just melt BB's tuning fork from afar for a quick easy win. What?How does he have knowledge.He has only what the general public knows about BB which isn't much...

marwash22
Superman ain't tankin' a damn thing. If anything, Superman is more susceptible to dying from BB's power than any other brick due to his super hearing.

iceman24567
LOL Superman' can shut off his super hearing lol

marwash22
So, he can shut his hearing off, but he can still hear at high frequencies when he's not even trying to do so? glare

iceman24567
Ok i phrased it wrong he can control his hearing on all levels

marwash22
That doesn't matter if he doesn't have any intel on what BB is capable of.

iceman24567
Except it's common knowledge that BB has a super scream type attack basically the whole world saw Skrull bolt use it erm

marwash22
how is it common knowledge to a guy from a completely different universe? erm

iceman24567
Read the rules before asking such questions brah erm

iceman24567
how is it common knowledge to a guy from a completely different universe? erm Here a forum rule that pretty much everybody knows

Basic Knowledge
Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not.

marwash22
bullshit. whistle

whatever, CIS is on and Clark is cocky mofo, he'd think he can tank it and wouldn't alter his hearing.

iceman24567
It's actually a pretty good rule erm

carver9
Superman 7/10

dmills
I'm disgusted by some of these responses. BB has taken on and beaten some of Marvels best. Including the Superman clone Gladiator. Now it's one thing to say Clark wins, but stomps? Put down the pipe.

marwash22
Another thing, it's not just his hearing he would need to protect. The power behind a Black Bolt scream would be enough to knock Clark unconscious and cause brain hemorrhaging.

I dunno how this turned into me backing BB for the win, i still say Superman blitzes him before he can open his mouth. My point was that, Clark ain't tankin' the scream, not that BB would win the fight.

iceman24567
So he can tank two planets colliding and exploding on him but BB's scream would kill him? Nice I get the logic now eek!

shokosugi
Superman 10/10 with hishands and feet tied behind his back.

iceman24567
I didn't know Superman was so flexible

marwash22
@ Iceman

So you think Superman can tank BB's scream head on?

carver9
So he can tank two planets colliding and exploding on him but BB's scream would kill him? Nice I get the logic now eek!

Gladiator was in the heart of a solar system destroying blast and tanked it but he still fell to BB scream.

cdtm
Originally posted by dmills
I'm disgusted by some of these responses. BB has taken on and beaten some of Marvels best. Including the Superman clone Gladiator. Now it's one thing to say Clark wins, but stomps? Put down the pipe.

By screaming in Glads ear.

A valid tactic, but CIS free Glads could have simply wailed on him.

Anyways, while I agree he has the tools to beat Superman, I think with strength and durability being comparable, speed does make a pretty big difference.

How is BB's record against Thor, btw? I know they've fought several times. Any wins?

D_Dude1210
He didn't scream at Glad's ear. He -whispered-.

He rarely uses the scream around other friendly combatants for fear of killing the people around him. Heck, he rarely uses it against his opponents for fear of the damage it does to the surroundings.

Superman wins this 7-8/10. But saying he can tank the BB scream is ludicrous.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
By screaming in Glads ear.

A valid tactic, but CIS free Glads could have simply wailed on him.

Anyways, while I agree he has the tools to beat Superman, I think with strength and durability being comparable, speed does make a pretty big difference.

How is BB's record against Thor, btw? I know they've fought several times. Any wins?

I cant recall Thor and Bolt fighting. The only people that I have seen Bolt fight are Hulk, Gladiator, Sphinx, and Apocalypse and he won all of those battle (not including thing).

Black Bolt vs Thor would be different than Superman vs Black Bolt since Thor and Superman powers are completely different. I think Bolt would stand much more of a chance against Supes than Thor due to Thor versatility and hammer.

Speed isnt the deciding factor in this fight along with strength and durability. I'm giving Supes the win because he is just outright much more better than Bolt and CIS play a much bigger part on Black bolts role.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor and Black Bolt have fought only once. Thor won.

celeyhyga17
Supes is definitely stronger, more durable, and has the speed advantage here. With CIS on, Clark won't be blitzing from the get go. Same goes for Black Bolt. You won't see him use his voice to it's utmost potential especially from the start. Bolt does tend to use other forms of exotic attacks.

I see Clark taking this about 6.5-7/10

No way this will be an outright stomp.

shokosugi
Superman's speed >>> Blackbolt's scream

BLITZ!!!!!!

iceman24567
@ Iceman

So you think Superman can tank BB's scream head on? Depends on how near Superman is to the scream

D_Dude1210
Depends on how near Superman is to the scream

Went from "can" to "it depends" now? stick out tongue

Warlord
Superman 7/10

Mindship
I can't imagine that in all these decades, Superman has never tackled a situation by "superscreaming." There must be some feat where he got the notion and said "I'll use my supervoice and scream, so that will be taken care of."

Seriously, what if he screamed at Black Bolt just as BB screamed at him? What could Superman actually do with such an outburst of energy?

In all fairness, I tend to think Black Bolt would win in a pure hollering contest (unless there's some Supes feat I don't know about). It just seems odd that of all the creative ways Superman has used his abilities, I don't remember him ever letting loose with a superyell to resolve a problem.

Mshinu
I can't imagine that in all these decades, Superman has never tackled a situation by "superscreaming." There must be some feat where he got the notion and said "I'll use my supervoice and scream, so that will be taken care of."

Seriously, what if he screamed at Black Bolt just as BB screamed at him? What could Superman actually do with such an outburst of energy?

In all fairness, I tend to think Black Bolt would win in a pure hollering contest (unless there's some Supes feat I don't know about). It just seems odd that of all the creative ways Superman has used his abilities, I don't remember him ever letting loose with a superyell to resolve a problem.

Frost breath, heat vision and super farts are more manly.
BB gets away with screaming like a girl because he is the silent tough guy, supes can`t because he talks too much.

Parmaniac
Supes

carver9

Well, Superman did part the sea with a super scream during the Imperex saga. That alone is a powerful feat. It was during the time he seen the body of aquaman after his fight with a imperex clone.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
He didn't scream at Glad's ear. He -whispered-.

He rarely uses the scream around other friendly combatants for fear of killing the people around him. Heck, he rarely uses it against his opponents for fear of the damage it does to the surroundings.

Superman wins this 7-8/10. But saying he can tank the BB scream is ludicrous. I'd call it a toss up but I agree with thisOriginally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor and Black Bolt have fought only once. Thor won. Scans.In all BB's fights I've read king blackagar hasn't lost.Scans of the whole fight please.Originally posted by shokosugi
Superman's speed >>> Blackbolt's scream

BLITZ!!!!!! CIS on.Clark isn't blitzing and he sure as hell anit tanking a scream.

cdtm
CIS only affects whether Superman kills or not. Blitzing is still a viable option, and something he's done in comics enough times..

Black bolt z
CIS only affects whether Superman kills or not. Blitzing is still a viable option, and something he's done in comics enough times.. No its not just that.BB has his voice but he doesn't use it that much.Thats because of CIS.Supes can blitz all his opponents at light speed but he doesn't because of CIS.CIS makes them be in characters not just kill or not.

cdtm
No its not just that.BB has his voice but he doesn't use it that much.Thats because of CIS.Supes can blitz all his opponents at light speed but he doesn't because of CIS.CIS makes them be in characters not just kill or not.

I assume in this fight, he'll use the scream at the first opportunity.

He just won't use killing force.

Black bolt z
I assume in this fight, he'll use the scream at the first opportunity.

He just won't use killing force. Why would you assume that?They fight in characters.I can't even remember a time BB has screamed.He barley even whispers.Therefore he'll use him voice when he normally would.

batdude123
Superman.

cdtm
Why would you assume that?They fight in characters.I can't even remember a time BB has screamed.He barley even whispers.Therefore he'll use him voice when he normally would.

They also fight with optimal abilities.

The rules clearly state even if Flash rarely, if ever, instantly defeats his villains in comics, he will in an arena fight. The only thing he won't do is use lethal moves, because that's against his ethics and isn't something we'd EVER see him try in a comic.

Black bolt z
They also fight with optimal abilities.

The rules clearly state even if Flash rarely, if ever, instantly defeats his villains in comics, he will in an arena fight. The only thing he won't do is use lethal moves, because that's against his ethics and isn't something we'd EVER see him try in a comic. They fight to the best of their abilities but also in character.That means if reed is fighting sue they won't hold back.They are husband and wife but fight to the best.But neither of them kills so sue won't put a bubble in reeds throat or something.

cdtm
They fight to the best of their abilities but also in character.That means if reed is fighting sue they won't hold back.They are husband and wife but fight to the best.But neither of them kills so sue won't put a bubble in reeds throat or something.

Right.

None of this stops BB from using a non lethal scream, or Superman from blitzing an opponent. Not anymore then it stops Flash from taking out Captain Boomerang 10/10, despite how comics actually play out.

cdtm

Black bolt z
Right.

None of this stops BB from using a non lethal scream, or Superman from blitzing an opponent. Not anymore then it stops Flash from taking out Captain Boomerang 10/10, despite how comics actually play out. WTF do you mean a non-lethal scream?He can't change the lethality of his voice.A scream would almost kill supes.

But see its not in character for supes to blitz at the first second.You argue the character and not just the powerset.If you argued just the powerset surfer would be higher then high herald.So would supes and thor.Because they hold back.Thats in character and thats CIS and thats what stops supes from blitzing that the first second.

cdtm
He can control the volume of the scream. (And I'm using "the scream" as a generic term for his power here.. Even if he whispers it, he's still using "the scream"..)

And from the wording of the rules, it sounds like it's meant to deter arguments like "Captain Marvel rips Sivana's head off", because that's grossly out of character. But saying "Billy grabs Sivanas ray gun at light speed" is fair game.

I mean, really, how often does Flash take out a villain in the first pico second? His comics would be pretty short if he did..

Black bolt z
He can control the volume of the scream. (And I'm using "the scream" as a generic term for his power here.. Even if he whispers it, he's still using "the scream"..)

And from the wording of the rules, it sounds like it's meant to deter arguments like "Captain Marvel rips Sivana's head off", because that's grossly out of character. But saying "Billy grabs Sivanas ray gun at light speed" is fair game.

I mean, really, how often does Flash take out a villain in the first pico second? His comics would be pretty short if he did.. No its his voice...

Grabbing a gun yes.Supes moves at light speed.But he doesn't just blitz people at the beginning.Its not in his character.Its in his powerset not his character

Exactly.In the forums he fights to the best of his abilites but also in character.You can have both.

cdtm

Exactly.In the forums he fights to the best of his abilites but also in character.You can have both.

But the rules address this:

Substitute in Black Bolt using the voice, or Superman using the speed blitz.

That's actually more likely in comics then Flash ending a fight early.

Black bolt z
But the rules address this:

Substitute in Black Bolt using the voice, or Superman using the speed blitz.

That's actually more likely in comics then Flash ending a fight early. Its a viable tactic.That means they have the option to do it.But its not in character.How often does BB use him voice?Not much.How often does supes speed blitz.Not very much.Its not in their character?See where i'm getting at?

shokosugi
I didn't know Superman was so flexible

Then you don't know anything about superman.

He's as flexible as a ballet dancer.

paisapower
As black bolt opens his mouth superman unleashes a small
x-ray/heat vision combo severing his vocal cords. Winner, take a guess.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by shokosugi

He's as flexible as a ballet dancer.
Smh... laughing out loud

iceman24567
Originally posted by shokosugi

He's as flexible as a ballet dancer. Only in your wetdreams

Black bolt z
Originally posted by paisapower
As black bolt opens his mouth superman unleashes a small
x-ray/heat vision combo severing his vocal cords. Winner, take a guess. I don't think supes would do that...that would kill him.And really what info does the general public have on BB?Not much if any.

iceman24567
^ I told you the general population know about his scream

paisapower
I don't think supes would do that...that would kill him.And really what info does the general public have on BB?Not much if any.

I dont think supes requires general public info. He didnt know about blacks abnormal brain ahead of time. Quick x-ray scan is all it took. Cauterizing it after severing the vocal cords shoulnt be to hard.

cdtm
I dont think supes requires general public info. He didnt know about blacks abnormal brain ahead of time. Quick x-ray scan is all it took. Cauterizing it after severing the vocal cords shoulnt be to hard.

Vocal cord severing wouldn't stop it, as the voice really reliant on the vocal cords. It's actually an electron based power that's tied to the speech center of the brain.

Black bolt z
^ I told you the general population know about his scream And where does it state this?AFAIK the general public really knows nothing about BB.Originally posted by paisapower
I dont think supes requires general public info. He didnt know about blacks abnormal brain ahead of time. Quick x-ray scan is all it took. Cauterizing it after severing the vocal cords shoulnt be to hard. X-ray would tell him he has internal organs.Supes wouldn't know that he has uber powers by looking at his vocal cords.Originally posted by cdtm
Vocal cord severing wouldn't stop it, as the voice really reliant on the vocal cords. It's actually an electron based power that's tied to the speech center of the brain. thumb up

iceman24567
And where does it state this?AFAIK the general public really knows nothing about BB. X-ray would tell him he has internal organs.Supes wouldn't know that he has uber powers by looking at his vocal cords. thumb up The general public know about his scream though erm

Black bolt z
The general public know about his scream though erm Since when?Is there any proof?

iceman24567
WWH? When they saw Skrullbolt use the scream or whisper

Black bolt z
WWH? When they saw Skrullbolt use the scream or whisper That was a whisper.Not a scream or even regular talking voice.

iceman24567
That was a whisper.Not a scream or even regular talking voice. What the hell didn't i type scream or whisper? Either way the world knows about his ability.

Black bolt z
What the hell didn't i type scream or whisper? Either way the world knows about his ability. Since when?AFAIK the general public doesn't really know of their existence.

Rage still has to post scans of BB/thor fight.

iceman24567
Since when?AFAIK the general public doesn't really know of their existence.

Rage still has to post scans of BB/thor fight. Except they do?

Black bolt z
Except they do? When has anyone in the general public known anything about BB?

iceman24567
I'm sick of repeating myself erm

Black bolt z
I'm sick of repeating myself erm You mean saying they do?And I ask for a reason and you say they just do?

iceman24567
Are you purposely dense?

marwash22
nuh-uh logic > facts.

Black bolt z
nuh-uh logic > facts. Just when has the public shown knowledge of BB?All of asking is if you can show it.

marwash22
Just when has the public shown knowledge of BB?All of asking is if you can show it. i was backing you; i dunno when it's been established that BB and his abilities are public knowledge.

Black bolt z
i was backing you; i dunno when it's been established that BB and his abilities are public knowledge. O sorry thought you were talking to me.

cdtm
When has anyone in the general public known anything about BB?

When has anyone in the general public known about Batman? Specific things, not just rumors.

There's a lot of things the "general public" doesn't know, that the super hero community does.

When they say "general knowledge", I assume they mean information available to costumed types and metas.

Hell, take S.H.I.E.L.D. or Elija Snow. They're completely off the grid of the general public, but that's not going to mean characters in a fight don't have some inside info.. Even Lobo or Gladiator wouldn't be common knowledge to the average citizen..

ares834
Supes dominates.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator was in the heart of a solar system destroying blast and tanked it but he still fell to BB scream.

Superman survived nuclear bombs yet fell to a gas station. Certainly the gas station is not greater than the nuclear bombs.

Plus Gladiator's power is based on his confidence. He is not constant in any means.

Thus your logic is faulty.

Black bolt z
When has anyone in the general public known about Batman? Specific things, not just rumors.

There's a lot of things the "general public" doesn't know, that the super hero community does.

When they say "general knowledge", I assume they mean information available to costumed types and metas.

Hell, take S.H.I.E.L.D. or Elija Snow. They're completely off the grid of the general public, but that's not going to mean characters in a fight don't have some inside info.. Even Lobo or Gladiator wouldn't be common knowledge to the average citizen.. General knowledge means what the public would know.The public might not know anything about SHIELD because officially they don't exist.But people know things about spiderman like that he is strong,uses webbing etc...

So if superman fought nick fury the public knows more about supes then fury thus fury would have more info.

Black bolt i'm pretty sure isn't even known to most of the planet.Thus supes wouldn't know about his voice.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Scans.In all BB's fights I've read king blackagar hasn't lost.Scans of the whole fight please

There you go.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsBlackBolt1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsBlackBolt2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsBlackBolt3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsBlackBolt4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsBlackBolt5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsBlackBolt6.jpg

Black Bolt is damn lucky Thor held back severely like he does against all mind controlled allies.

I've never seen that reaction from Black Bolt before. Of course one could argue that since it was Thor using Mjolnir that destroyed his antenna, there was some sort of feedback.

cdtm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
There you go.

Black Bolt is damn lucky Thor held back severely like he does against all mind controlled allies.

I've never seen that reaction from Black Bolt before. Of course one could argue that since it was Thor using Mjolnir that destroyed his antenna, there was some sort of feedback.

I like this showing. It has Thor using brains and showing really good situational awareness, in addition to brawn.

Black bolt z
There you go.

I've never seen that reaction from Black Bolt before. Of course one could argue that since it was Thor using Mjolnir that destroyed his antenna, there was some sort of feedback. Can be argued?Medusa said it herself.So thor didn't beat him.The feed back beat him.And he was mind controlled so most likely he wasn't fighting to his best.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Can be argued?Medusa said it herself.So thor didn't beat him.The feed back beat him.And he was mind controlled so most likely he wasn't fighting to his best.

You don't understand. I'm not arguing that the feedback wasn't causing him pain. That's obvious. I'm simply stating that destroying Black Bolt's antenna in the past hasn't caused that type of reaction. I stated that an explanation for this could be that it was Thor using Mjolnir destroying it which resulted in this extreme reaction. That's all.

What do you mean Thor didn't beat him? Black Bolt was twitching on the ground while Thor was standing over him concerned about Black Bolt. Thor simply used a weakness exploitation to win. Destroying his antenna is apparently a viable tactic for Thor against Black Bolt, and it wouldn't be difficult for Thor to accomplish it a battle either.

Black Bolt certainly didn't seem to be hindered in that issue.

Black bolt z
You don't understand. I'm not arguing that the feedback wasn't causing him pain. That's obvious. I'm simply stating that destroying Black Bolt's antenna in the past hasn't caused that type of reaction. I stated that an explanation for this could be that it was Thor using Mjolnir destroying it which resulted in this extreme reaction. That's all.

What do you mean Thor didn't beat him? Black Bolt was twitching on the ground while Thor was standing over him concerned about Black Bolt. Thor simply used a weakness exploitation to win. Destroying his antenna is apparently a viable tactic for Thor against Black Bolt, and it wouldn't be difficult for Thor to accomplish it a battle either.

Black Bolt certainly didn't seem to be hindered in that issue. It was obviously feedback(why there was some I don't know)but thats what downed him.Not thor.It may have been caused by thor but not thor himself.

Thor knocked him down.Then he got back up and thor said stronger then ever.Then the feedback.They pretty much both hit each other once.Neither did much damage then the battle ended.I would have called it a stalemate considering no one really dealt that much damage to the other.It was just the feedback that put BB down.

I'm not saying he necessarily was but do people usually fight to his best when they are mind controlled?Having read many mind controlled fights so I wouldn't know.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It was obviously feedback(why there was some I don't know)but thats what downed him.Not thor.It may have been caused by thor but not thor himself.

Thor knocked him down.Then he got back up and thor said stronger then ever.Then the feedback.They pretty much both hit each other once.Neither did much damage then the battle ended.I would have called it a stalemate considering no one really dealt that much damage to the other.It was just the feedback that put BB down.

I'm not saying he necessarily was but do people usually fight to his best when they are mind controlled?Having read many mind controlled fights so I wouldn't know.

And when people argue that Surfer uses Kryptonite/Red Solar Radiation to beat Superman, it's the Kryptonite/Red Solar Radiation that beats Superman and not Surfer. Surfer only causes it.

It's a weakness exploitation. It's not supposed to be clean.

I'd say Thor looked to be superior in that fight.

It depends on the situation. Sometimes characters fight the mind control causing them to hold back or have an internal conflict (It's happened to Thor before.) and so on. Some times mind control causes characters to go all out in terms of raw power. They just don't apply it right.

Black Bolt should have screamed.

Black bolt z
And when people argue that Surfer uses Kryptonite/Red Solar Radiation to beat Superman, it's the Kryptonite/Red Solar Radiation that beats Superman and not Surfer. Surfer only causes it.

It's a weakness exploitation. It's not supposed to be clean.

I'd say Thor looked to be superior in that fight.

It depends on the situation. Sometimes characters fight the mind control causing them to hold back or have an internal conflict (It's happened to Thor before.) and so on. Some times mind control causes characters to go all out in terms of raw power. They just don't apply it right.

Black Bolt should have screamed. Yeah because its in surfers ability to do that.How often is BB overloaded with feedback?Not very often....something obviously happened just for the sake of the plot.I call PIS.

What happened was BB was amping himself then thor hit it releasing the energy and giving feedback.I still don't see that happening again.

Not to me.It looked about even.Both took pretty good hits and just kept coming.And BB didn't use a master blow or his voice.

Well obviously BB wasn't going all out but it didn't look like either had the edge.I'd call that fight a stalemate.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah because its in surfers ability to do that.How often is BB overloaded with feedback?Not very often....something obviously happened just for the sake of the plot.I call PIS.

What happened was BB was amping himself then thor hit it releasing the energy and giving feedback.I still don't see that happening again.

Not to me.It looked about even.Both took pretty good hits and just kept coming.And BB didn't use a master blow or his voice.

Well obviously BB wasn't going all out but it didn't look like either had the edge.I'd call that fight a stalemate.

laughing out loud I call P.I.S. that Thor didn't one shot him. yes

Black Bolt has never been overloaded by a feedback. Hence why I previously reasoned that being hit by Mjolnir was what caused the overload. It's plausible enough.

Why not? Apparently all Thor has to do is destroy his antenna and the fight's over. That's a pretty simple and easy tactic for Thor.

The master blow would be an absolutely horrible move to use against Thor. It basically puts most of his energy behind a physical attack that won't do more than hurt Thor and knock him off his feet, while it would leave Black Bolt extremely drained. Unless that fanboy Jenkins retconned that as well.

A scream from Black Bolt would hurt Thor but it's not a game ending tactic. Assuming of course that Thor let's it hit him.

He didn't use his voice. It doesn't mean he wasn't applying all of his raw energy to fighting Thor.

To each his own. Either way based on that fight, Thor would defeat Black Bolt. Of course almost everybody would agree Thor would defeat Black Bolt even without reading that fight but that just makes it easier to argue for Thor.

Black bolt z
laughing out loud I call P.I.S. that Thor didn't one shot him. yes

Black Bolt has never been overloaded by a feedback. Hence why I previously reasoned that being hit by Mjolnir was what caused the overload. It's plausible enough.

Why not? Apparently all Thor has to do is destroy his antenna and the fight's over. That's a pretty simple and easy tactic for Thor.

The master blow would be an absolutely horrible move to use against Thor. It basically puts most of his energy behind a physical attack that won't do more than hurt Thor and knock him off his feet, while it would leave Black Bolt extremely drained. Unless that fanboy Jenkins retconned that as well.

A scream from Black Bolt would hurt Thor but it's not a game ending tactic. Assuming of course that Thor let's it hit him.

He didn't use his voice. It doesn't mean he wasn't applying all of his raw energy to fighting Thor.

To each his own. Either way based on that fight, Thor would defeat Black Bolt. Of course almost everybody would agree Thor would defeat Black Bolt even without reading that fight but that just makes it easier to argue for Thor. Well how often does that happen?AFAIK once.And he was mind controlled so he got hit by the feedback for the sake of the plot.

Exactly.From my understanding thor broke the antenna and released the energies BB was amping with.The feedback KO'd him.

No only because he was amping at the time.Also you really want to say thor wins by using a tactic that was done only once and was PIS?

BB's master blow isn't KOing him but its doing a lot more then just knocking him off his feet.It would probably break a lot of his bones and put him in immense pain.

GTFO.A scream wouldn't hurt him?A scream would KO him.Thor lets it hit him?!?!Whats thor gonna do?Block sound?

You said all out.I took that as using everything hes got.

No not everyone would agree.He beats people like hulk and gladiator without using the upper limits of his voice.Most people would say thor.CIS on I'd call thor like 5.01/10
CIS off BB screams right away killing thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well how often does that happen?AFAIK once.And he was mind controlled so he got hit by the feedback for the sake of the plot.

Exactly.From my understanding thor broke the antenna and released the energies BB was amping with.The feedback KO'd him.

*Insert previous Mjolnir argument*

I read it as removing his ability to control his own energy including the extra energy he was channeling to amp. The antenna was created specifically to help Black Bolt harness and control electrons. Basically to better control his own power.

No only because he was amping at the time.Also you really want to say thor wins by using a tactic that was done only once and was PIS?

Stop setting arbitrary circumstances for that tactic to be valid just because you like Black Bolt. No where was it shown that Black Bolt has to be amping for the feedback to be a viable option.

By destroying the antenna, Thor made it impossible for Black Bolt to control his own energies causing a feedback. The amping only led Thor to figuring out that Black Bolt's antenna channeled his energy. Black Bolt amps using his own power and not some excessive energy.

BB's master blow isn't KOing him but its doing a lot more then just knocking him off his feet.It would probably break a lot of his bones and put him in immense pain.

laughing out loud

That's honestly the funniest shit I've read all day. The Master Blow would at best maybe cause Thor some pain and knock him off his feet.

Break his bones? GTFO!

Do you even know what the Master Blow is?

His used the Master Blow on the Thing and it just weakened/hurt him. His also used it against Ikaris and it didn't any more than knock him down. To be fair it stated that it was less than fully effective due to the angle.

GTFO.A scream wouldn't hurt him?A scream would KO him.Thor lets it hit him?!?!Whats thor gonna do?Block sound?

Do you not know how to read? I said a scream would hurt Thor.

Easily debatable. Thor's tanked a lot worse than Black Bolt's scream.

Black Bolt isn't Black Canary. It isn't just sound.

And yes. Thor can create barriers around him. He can even create barriers that can turn him intangible although it's a one off thing.

You said all out.I took that as using everything hes got.

Okay.

No not everyone would agree.He beats people like hulk and gladiator without using the upper limits of his voice.Most people would say thor.CIS on I'd call thor like 5.01/10

Care to bump a Black Bolt vs. Thor thread? I bet the vast majority would pick Thor over Black Bolt. Thankfully Thor's much more than either Hulk or Gladiator when he wants to be.

CIS off BB screams right away killing thor.

With C.I.S. off Thor would set up a barrier that would stop the scream and go on to God Blast the shit out of Black Bolt.

No C.I.S. favors Thor a great deal more than it does Black Bolt.

And a scream from Black Bolt would not kill Thor.

Where the hell do you get this shit from? Are you really Paul Jenkins? It would make sense, your both a Sentry and a Black Bolt fanboy.

paisapower
Couldnt supes just ionize the area around black bolt cutting him off from his energy source. Ive seen him use it on an oponent to cut him off from teleporting tech.

cdtm
Couldnt supes just ionize the area around black bolt cutting him off from his energy source. Ive seen him use it on an oponent to cut him off from teleporting tech.

Interesting tactic.

How is BB's overall durability? Would a HV attack to the speech center of the brain be possible, or is he too tough for that?

Rage.Of.Olympus
If Superman's willing to really intensify the heat vision, then why not.

However C.I.S. is on, so I doubt it's going to happen.

paisapower
Interesting tactic.

How is BB's overall durability? Would a HV attack to the speech center of the brain be possible, or is he too tough for that?

I dont think its near kryptonian, and Ive seen kryptonians pierce each other with heat vision.

Black bolt z
*Insert previous Mjolnir argument*

I read it as removing his ability to control his own energy including the extra energy he was channeling to amp. The antenna was created specifically to help Black Bolt harness and control electrons. Basically to better control his own power.

Stop setting arbitrary circumstances for that tactic to be valid just because you like Black Bolt. No where was it shown that Black Bolt has to be amping for the feedback to be a viable option.

By destroying the antenna, Thor made it impossible for Black Bolt to control his own energies causing a feedback. The amping only led Thor to figuring out that Black Bolt's antenna channeled his energy. Black Bolt amps using his own power and not some excessive energy.

laughing out loud

That's honestly the funniest shit I've read all day. The Master Blow would at best maybe cause Thor some pain and knock him off his feet.

Break his bones? GTFO!

Do you even know what the Master Blow is?

His used the Master Blow on the Thing and it just weakened/hurt him. His also used it against Ikaris and it didn't any more than knock him down. To be fair it stated that it was less than fully effective due to the angle.

Do you not know how to read? I said a scream would hurt Thor.

Easily debatable. Thor's tanked a lot worse than Black Bolt's scream.

Black Bolt isn't Black Canary. It isn't just sound.

And yes. Thor can create barriers around him. He can even create barriers that can turn him intangible although it's a one off thing.

Okay.

Care to bump a Black Bolt vs. Thor thread? I bet the vast majority would pick Thor over Black Bolt. Thankfully Thor's much more than either Hulk or Gladiator when he wants to be.

With C.I.S. off Thor would set up a barrier that would stop the scream and go on to God Blast the shit out of Black Bolt.

Where the hell do you get this shit from? Are you really Paul Jenkins? It would make sense, your both a Sentry and a Black Bolt fanboy. What?

Exactly.So when he was amping thor broke it and the feedback Ko'd him.

Never said it wasn't viable.But it has happened only once and it looked like very special conditions.

Yes.Your point?

So your saying Black bolts hard hit wouldn't even hurt thor?No.It would cause thor quite a bit of pain.Break a rib or two.

Show thor taking something greater then BB's scream?BB's whisper has destroyed cities.And what are those barriers gonna do besides break?

Okay

I wouldn't doubt that.Quite a few thor fans on here and they have good arguments.I just think that BB can pull more wins then you think he can.

And that barriers gonna break.Godblast takes time to charge.Time thors not gonna get from BB.
It favors him more in certain categories but BB using his full voice would be much more powerful then anything thor can dish out except the godblast.
Yes it would
No sentry really doesn't matter.Thor>sentry.But I am a black bolt fanboy.Your point?Your a thor fanboy.Your no worse then me evil face

cdtm
If Superman's willing to really intensify the heat vision, then why not.

However C.I.S. is on, so I doubt it's going to happen.

He did it to Manchester Black.

Kind of an ooc moment though, imo..

paisapower
He did it to Manchester Black.

Kind of an ooc moment though, imo..

He didnt realy lobotomize Black, he just told him he did.
Maybe all he needs to do is just damage it .

cdtm
He didnt realy lobotomize Black, he just told him he did.
Maybe all he needs to do is just damage it .

He claimed he bruised it and the effect would be temperary..

...which doesn't make sense, considering the brain doesn't heal, but that's comics for you..

paisapower
He claimed he bruised it and the effect would be temperary..

...which doesn't make sense, considering the brain doesn't heal, but that's comics for you..

Ya, thats what I call laser precision

Rage.Of.Olympus
What?

Exactly.So when he was amping thor broke it and the feedback Ko'd him.

Insert the previous argument that it was Thor hitting him with Mjolnir that caused such a feedback.

erm

You agree? Black Bolt doesn't have to be amping for this to be a viable tactic for Thor.

Never said it wasn't viable.But it has happened only once and it looked like very special conditions.

Yes.Your point?

What special conditions? At best Black Bolt has to be amping for it to possible. He has used this tactic more than once and very likely to do in a fight with Thor.

My point is that Black Bolt amps using his own internal stored energies. He doesn't access any more external power from what I've seen. I don't see why he would need to be amping for the tactic Thor used to work.

So your saying Black bolts hard hit wouldn't even hurt thor?No.It would cause thor quite a bit of pain.Break a rib or two.

I'm saying it's debatable. Which it is.

Are you really this delusional? The Thing took a master blow to the chest and nothing was broken. All it did was hurt him and he compared it to a punch from the Hulk. And apparently it's going to break Thor's bones? Ridiculous.

I was being generous when I said it would hurt Thor and knock him off his feet.

Show thor taking something greater then BB's scream?BB's whisper has destroyed cities.And what are those barriers gonna do besides break?

Thor's withstood all of Mjolnir's energy, attacks from a significantly amped Thanos, Odin and Celestials. Those forces are beyond Black Bolt.

No it has not. A whisper from Black Bolt has never destroyed cities. At best it was stated that it could destroy cities.

laughing out loud

Thor's barriers have never been broken before. They have even contained a Life Bomb but Black Bolt's scream is going to do it?

This is delving into Quanchi levels of stupidity.

I wouldn't doubt that.Quite a few thor fans on here and they have good arguments.I just think that BB can pull more wins then you think he can.

Black Bolt at best takes like 3/10 against Thor on a normal day.

And that barriers gonna break.Godblast takes time to charge.Time thors not gonna get from BB.

Once again: laughing out loud

Thor will have all of the time in the world when his protected by a force field.

It favors him more in certain categories but BB using his full voice would be much more powerful then anything thor can dish out except the godblast.

laughing out loud

Yes it would

laughing out loud

The Thor respect thread exists for a reason.

No sentry really doesn't matter.Thor>sentry.But I am a black bolt fanboy.Your point?Your a thor fanboy.Your no worse then me evil face

Apparently I'm better than you.

h1a8

Where the hell do you get this shit from? Are you really Paul Jenkins? It would make sense, your both a Sentry and a Black Bolt fanboy.
I disagree. First, I don't believe Thor can create a barrier before BB screams. Second, I don't believe he can do it and attack at the same time. Finally, I don't believe he can do it period.

Thor might stomp BB in a normal fight but
CIS favors BB that's for sure.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by h1a8
I disagree. First, I don't believe Thor can create a barrier before BB screams. Second, I don't believe he can do it and attack at the same time. Finally, I don't believe he can do it period.

Thor might stomp BB in a normal fight but
CIS favors BB that's for sure.

Why can't he create a barrier before Black Bolt screams? With no C.I.S. off, Thor will be using his reaction time. He has micro second reaction time.

Why not? Thor can create force fields so large they encircle the UN Building while he has battles in them.

He can't do what period? Create a barrier? Are you choosing to simply ignore Thor's powers?

Your an ignorant idiot.

Haha.

h1a8
Why can't he create a barrier before Black Bolt screams? With no C.I.S. off, Thor will be using his reaction time. He has micro second reaction time.

Why not? Thor can create force fields so large they encircle the UN Building while he has battles in them.

He can't do what period? Create a barrier? Are you choosing to simply ignore Thor's powers?

Your an ignorant idiot.

Haha.

Reaction time has nothing to do with it. It simply takes ample time for Thor to do such things (more time than for someone to scream). Also, Thor's superspeed goes out the window when he's faced with another with superspeed as well, especially when the other can initiate a quicker attack.

And lastly, I don't consider powers valid when someone used them once or twice in history. My rule is someone must perform the rare power currently or have done it more than 3 times.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Reaction time has nothing to do with it. It simply takes ample time for Thor to do such things (more time than for someone to scream). Also, Thor's superspeed goes out the window when he's faced with another with superspeed as well, especially when the other can initiate a quicker attack.

And lastly, I don't consider powers valid when someone used them once or twice in history. My rule is someone must perform the rare power currently or have done it more than 3 times.

Of course reaction time has something to do with this. The moment the battle starts in a non C.I.S. situation, reaction speed is very important. Thor has shown faster reaction time than Black Bolt. Hence it's very likely he'll be the first to make a move.

And what the hell do you mean ample time? All Thor needs to do is spin his hammer and a barrier is up.

Thor can spin his hammer at speeds beyond light. He'll get a barrier up before Black Bolt can even open his mouth. Thor doesn't even have to be holding Mjolnir for it to create a barrier. The same Mjolnir that can move at speeds billions of times faster than light etc. Your arguments are laughably ignorant.

Uhuh. It's not as if Thor's dealt with everyone from Mongoose, to Quicksilver or anything.

I don't care what you consider valid. You don't get to create imaginary rules.

It doesn't state in the board rules that a character needs to perform something over 3 times for it to be considered valid in a non C.I.S. environment. If I post a one time ability for Thor in such a situation, that argument won't stand up and I'll simply ask a mod to intervene.

Sorry but dem's the breaks. If you don't like it, stop posting.

That being said, Thor has created barriers many times. Much more than 3 instances so you can't even fall back on that stupid little argument.

D_Dude1210
Since when did this turn to a BB vs Thor thread? O_O

D_Dude1210
My rule is someone must perform the rare power currently or have done it more than 3 times.

FYI, this is a stupid rule.

celeyhyga17
Thor doesn't use his shielding capabilities often. Black Bolt has shielding capabilities of his own. Anyways, isn't this a Superman Vs. Black Bolt thread? Why don't you guys just make a new one or find an existing one with these 2 battling.

h1a8
Of course reaction time has something to do with this. The moment the battle starts in a non C.I.S. situation, reaction speed is very important. Thor has shown faster reaction time than Black Bolt. Hence it's very likely he'll be the first to make a move. I can have the reaction time to see a bullet in slow motion yet can't move my body fast enough to get out of the way. All I will see is me being trapped in time where a bullet is coming for me and nothing I can do. Doesn't matter if Thor moves first. I guarantee you it takes more than 100 times longer to create a barrier than for Blackbolt to scream.
Ever heard of acceleration? Nothing instantly gets a certain speed without taking the time to speeding up to that speed. It is in comics that it takes Thor time to whirl the hammer to achieve light speeds and beyond. It took time for Thor to accelerate past the speed of light when flying with the hammer. Also know that anyone who can fly in space (no matter how slow) can reach billions of times faster than light (or any speed u can quantify) too provided they have the time to accelerate that speed. Speed in itself is meaningless, acceleration is everything.

The rules are for me. I based those rules off the original forum rules here. They were erased and watered down new ones were added. I still hold to the old ones as well as the new.

It was stated specifically in the original rules. Those rules talked about statistical outliers which can't be used.

No he didn't. I count at most 3 times. Prove me wrong. And if I'm wrong then I'll accept it. But i'll never accept that Thor can do it faster than BB can scream. Because that's the dumbest sht alive.

D_Dude1210
Can you 2 PLEASE take this Thor vs BB to a different thread? I'll make one if you guys want... O_O

h1a8
Ok Superman wins the slight majority with CIS off.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Can you 2 PLEASE take this Thor vs BB to a different thread? I'll make one if you guys want... O_O

Make one!!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Edit.

I replied to your stupidity in this thread H1a8:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=504817&pagenumber=9#post12828351

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>