Ultimate Villains Team vs. Ultimate Heroes Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
These teams were made with each member being selected to fill a specific role, leader, sorcerer, strength, etc.... No cosmic level characters or higher are used here.

Each team will have 2 weeks to prepare for this fight and may use any reasoniBle resources that team memBers would have access to.

Bad Guys:
Leader- Apocalypse (NON JOBBING)
Strategist- Deathstroke
Sponsor/Funding- Lex Luthor
Intelligence- Brainiac
Sorcerer/Mage- Loki
Strength- Rulk
Telepath- Despero
Stealth- Dracula
Weaponry- Dr. Doom
Elemental- Magneto
Speedster- Zoom
Wildcard- Void/Sentry
Marksmen- Bullseye
Hot Chick- Moonstone

Good Guys:
Leader- Superman
Strategist- Captain America
Sponsor/Funding- Ironman (Tony Stark)
Intelligence- Reed Richards
Sorcerer/Mage- Dr. Strange
Strength- WWH
Telepath- X-man
Stealth- Sue Storm
Weaponry- Forge
Elemental- Storm
Speedster- Flash (Barry)
Wildcard- Thor
Marksmen- Punisher
Hot Chick- Wonder Woman

Who wins here?

PLEASE DISCUSS

iceman24567
Tough one going the villains

byrdgang21
what do you think of the selections? I tried to put some thought into it and not go with the oBvious.

twizzlers713
if batman was stealth for the good guys... but i like that you didnt make all the easy/OP choices

byrdgang21
Originally posted by twizzlers713
if batman was stealth for the good guys... but i like that you didnt make all the easy/OP choices

sue storm > Batman.... has more to offer team on Battlefield

amnesia
Originally posted by byrdgang21
what do you think of the selections? I tried to put some thought into it and not go with the oBvious.

The fact that apocalypse leads disgusts me.

But villains win because of doom.

marwash22
baddies take this.

with 2 weeks of Prep, the bad guys have Doom and Brainiac.

TheTyrant
"Intelligence- Reed Richards"
"Weaponry- Forge"

They create the Ultimate Nullifier FTW.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by amnesia

Apocalypse > Doom in power.

Reed > Doom in intelligence.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by amnesia

I originally going to have Zod as the leader But I thought that was to close to Superman as leader for the good guys. I also was going to have Doomsday as the Wild Card, then I figured he would just try to solo his own team.

Bob is capable of that as well, but at least it was proven that he can somewhat be controlled for a little while.

amnesia
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Apocalypse > Doom in power.

Reed > Doom in intelligence.

Are you for real? Usually Doom makes Richards his *****. Doom lets them escape.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by TheTyrant
"Intelligence- Reed Richards"
"Weaponry- Forge"

They create the Ultimate Nullifier FTW.

Those two could potentially create something more powerful than that. They are like the ultimate inventive tandem.

McNasty996
I'm going with team 2 based on the ability to potential create the
UN as stated before which would usually sound far fetche but here it is very
plausable and it seems that if this may become a battle royals between the
teams team 2 has a bit more power

Warlord
villains slightly

Mshinu
Villains team is more powerful, Void and Rulk are top dogs on the field.
And with Doom, Lex luthor, Braniac, Magneto and Apocalypse I don`t think the good guys can outprep them techvise either.

Q99
I'll go with heroes on the teamwork edge, they'll work together better (better leaders and strategists- Superman inspires better than Apoc and Capt works with groups more than Slade), though the villains have a power edge.

Warlord
villains don't need inspiration...sneer

Mshinu
The villains are also altogether smarter, for a two week operation I don`t think they would have any problems working together. Also Apoc is an excellent leader well able to play on the induvidual motivations of the members, he has been worshipped as a god several times trough human history.

Q99
With these egos? I can see maybe "working separately towards a common goal," but not so much working together. Doom and Luthor and Loki and Dracula and Brainiac (who is of course going to logically conclude the team would work better under him)? That's trouble.

Mshinu
Bah, being evil does not mean you are stupid. In fact, often quite the oposite. Supes` boyscout ways will hamper his team a lot.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Mshinu
Bah, being evil does not mean you are stupid. In fact, often quite the oposite. Supes` boyscout ways will hamper his team a lot.

I dont think that Superman would hamper his team with his leadership skills. The team would still have Capt. America's input to fall back on. I see Supes leading by boosting morale, but when it comes to rallying the troops and implementing a plan, I think that Cap would have a more prominent role.

Also I forgot to mention this earlier, but just think about what kinds of weapons that Reed & Forge can come up with using Stark Tech along with Tony's Input.

Also WWH still has banner's high level intellect as well even though that isn't a preferred method of attack for him. That could still come in handy.

the ninjak
Dracula bites at least half of team 2 and becomes a beast.

Vampire Storm or Punisher would be a problem.

Juk3n
You're asking if Punisher vs Void is a good fight?
Bullseye vs WWH?
Steve Rogers vs Apoc?

There are alot of non-factors in this battle, Buywhen all is said and done Void is too much.

Warlord
Originally posted by Juk3n
You're asking if Punisher vs Void is a good fight?
Bullseye vs WWH?
Steve Rogers vs Apoc?

apparently he thinks they would be useful as members of a team...totally different than a one on one fight

Juk3n
Originally posted by Warlord
apparently he thinks they would be useful as members of a team...totally different than a one on one fight

Punisher getting 2 weeks of prep against Void seem useful to you? Seems futile to me. Everyone human/street/or there about should be removed as they are flattened by zoom/barry/superman/wonderwoman/any speedster capable of even half light flight , in the first micro second of the fight. If the Prep isnt giving them all cl100 str and durability then they have no business here. What does Cap bring that Reed doesn't when it comes to strategy? Cap wont be in a physical confrontation here because he'd be about as useful as an arsehole on your elbow. Reed deals with Galactic threats and has all the strategy and planning capabilities of the best heroes on earth. Cap is usless here, Punisher doubly so. Is all im saying.

Mech_Cool
tie I'll have to say

BattleMage
If WWH does not solo, The villains take this!!

Black bolt z
Intelligence for villians is braniac?It should be doom.So much smarter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.