Lt. Surge (Pokemon) vs Jack Krauser (RE4)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn217/LLLLLink/Lt_Surge.jpg

VS

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/ialcr_fullxfull.3647.jpg

Two American war vets are gonna go a couple of rounds.
Round One will be Krauser in Human form.
Round Two will be Krauser after his transformation.

RULES:
- Lt. Surge has his Raichu and he possesses Green Beret level hand-to-hand and knife skills (should Raichu die).
- Krauser has his bow from Mercenaries, his knife, and all the agility from RE4.

MooCowofJustice
You're thinking about Anime Surge, aren't you?

LLLLLink
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
You're thinking about Anime Surge, aren't you?

Not this time, unless you think he should be included. Also, why is Surge holding a Master Ball?

MooCowofJustice
Beats me.

All the Surges are pretty different. Anime is like 8 feet tall and his Raichu is absurdly powerful and slow. Manga Surge I dunno much about, but as far as I know his Raichu doesn't have many showings. His Electabuzz has much more. Vidya game Surge needs to be specified for stuff. I think some of them don't even have a Raichu.

LLLLLink
Beats me.

All the Surges are pretty different. Anime is like 8 feet tall and his Raichu is absurdly powerful and slow. Manga Surge I dunno much about, but as far as I know his Raichu doesn't have many showings. His Electabuzz has much more. Vidya game Surge needs to be specified for stuff. I think some of them don't even have a Raichu.

This is VG Surge w/ Raichu. You know, the one that killed people in the war and claimed that electric pokemon saved his hide more than once. VG Raichu is the one he is using.

MooCowofJustice
K. He gets rapestomped.

Sin_Volvagia
Looking at Fire Red/Leaf Green and Heart Gold/Silver Soul versions, Raichu has Shock Wave, Thunderwave, Quick Attack, Double Team, Thunderbolt, and Grass Knot. Raichu can reach voltages of 100,000 (which I assume is Thunderbolt because of its original Japanese name and being one of the Pokemon's starting moves). Because Raichu has these moves, he can shoot quick beams of lightning, shoot weak charges of paralyzing electric waves, pull off a quick burst of speed to unleash a weak physical attack, make illusionary clones of itself, shoot an electric burst of 100,000 volts, and create trip-causing grass knots below the opponent's feet.

Based on this, Raichu wins but it's not a stomp like MooCow claims since Krauser is a bullet-timer and is more agile than Raichu.

That's Round One.

In Round Two, Raichu wins unless Krauser falls right into Krauser's arm which can be lunged pretty fast and would instantly kill it. Lt. Surge doesn't have a gun so he's screwed.

If this was Anime Lt. Surge, Krauser wins easily since Raichu is pretty slow and does nothing but shoot electricity around. In that case, one arrow is all that's needed to put Raichu out of misery.

MooCowofJustice
Nah I said Surge loses. Because his Raichu has absolutely no showings, Shockwave is the only thing that I can honestly believe would work, and it would be much weaker than a Thunderbolt.

I don't even know what this Krauser guy can do, but I'm giving Dunsparce the benefit of the doubt and assuming he's decent.

Sin_Volvagia
Nah I said Surge loses. Because his Raichu has absolutely no showings, Shockwave is the only thing that I can honestly believe would work, and it would be much weaker than a Thunderbolt.

I don't even know what this Krauser guy can do, but I'm giving Dunsparce the benefit of the doubt and assuming he's decent.

I'm assuming his Raichu isn't slow.

Krauser is a former SOCOM soldier who has superhuman speed (greater than mind-controlled Jill but much less than Wesker), can jump high, and is a great knife fighter. He almost killed Leon before Ada showed up.

In his mutant form, he gets lance-like arm that acts as some metallic shield (enough to cover his whole body, save his feet, from gunfire). He's also strong enough to throw a steel girder with one arm.

MooCowofJustice
I looked for a moveset on game's Raichu. Pretty sure it doesn't have Quick Attack, but I dunno for sure. I think it has Shockwave, Grass Knot, Double Team, and Focus Blast.

I don't recall Red and Blue version even using a Raichu.

FinalAnswer
LT. GHEYNAME WINS BECAUSE HE IS FROM POKEMANZ, WHICH MEANS HE PROLLY HAS FEATS THAT PUT HIM ABOVE PR BEYONDER

MooCowofJustice
What inspired that?

Ridley_Prime
haermm

RE: Blaxican
What inspired that?

Truth did.

Ridley_Prime
I will beat the prophet's shield like a drum.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Krauser most likely wins

Pokemon characters generally have the PIS and CIS disadvantage.
I am sure if Krauser starts brutalizing Raichu, I am sure Surge will come out to "rescue" his beloved Pokemon and Krauser just then has to stab him once.

Otherwise, its kind of difficult how Surge and Raichu will react getting shot by a bow gun. Does head shot with it = instant kill??? And its difficult to guesstimate the damage thunderbolt will have against Krauser. Can Krauser just endure the shocks and shake it off like its nothing then proceed to kill Raichu?

LLLLLink
Originally posted by I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Does head shot with it = instant kill??? /B]

It usually does, unless you're Xiahou Dun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.