Elite vs Brute

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Derelite
The elites and the brutes are rivals, which is the better race, and who would win in 1on1?

Obsidian Fury
Elites are actually named Sangheili, and brutes Jiralhanae. In a clean fight between the two, I want to say that Elites would win, mostly because I believe in swift and nimble over strength and durability.

All bias set aside, I have say Brute.

Derelite
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Elites are actually named Sangheili, and brutes Jiralhanae. yeah yeah i know what theyre called. truthfully im not really sure which one would win /:

SpadeKing
Better race: Elites.

1 on 1: Don't know really, I'll say the Elite unless the brute just bumrushes him from the start.

Derelite
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Better race: Elites.
agreed. the elites are smarter and work better together. the brutes quarrel quite frequently. but one on one i'll go with brutes. they are harder to kill and more powerful

Darkstorm Zero
If the Brutes have strong leadership (Such as Tartarus) then I'd say they would win more often than not. Without that firm hand, Brutes are more prone to quarrelling among themselves more often than not..

Derelite
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
If the Brutes have strong leadership (Such as Tartarus) then I'd say they would win more often than not. Without that firm hand, Brutes are more prone to quarrelling among themselves more often than not.. ^^ yep

wammamram
im going with swiftness, skill, and speed with this one' go elites

Derelite
but do you really think that in one on one combat the elites would win? the brutes are stronger, tougher, and most importantly they go into a rage as a last resort to kill their enemy. as much as i like the elites, there is no doubt in my mind the brute would win erm

kodiak430
Originally posted by Derelite
but do you really think that in one on one combat the elites would win? the brutes are stronger, tougher, and most importantly they go into a rage as a last resort to kill their enemy. as much as i like the elites, there is no doubt in my mind the brute would win erm yup

wammamram
Originally posted by kodiak430
yup Happy Dance

wammamram
elite are too fast for the brute, resulting in an epic energy sword rape boxing

danteiscool
the Elites would win due to, as everyone has pointed out, better strategy, agility, swiftness, and speed. as for in a 1 on 1 fight, the tougher, stronger one doesn't always win. in fact I'd say an Elite could beat a Brute in a 1 on 1 fight, it's just going to be a rough fight.

XanatosForever
I see a fight between an Elite and a Brute as being tactical until the Brute's enraged, in which case the more agile Elite gets to play mexican bullfighter with the brute.

Darkstorm Zero
When enraged, Brutes actually do move very fast themselves if I remember right.

wammamram
yeah they do, but they are over come by retardediness

kodiak430
Originally posted by wammamram
yeah they do, but they are over come by retardediness and a large reserve of energy and strength

Letum Lettow
If its the Legendary Halo1 Spec ops elites, I have no doubt in their abilities...

realistic
dont know

whats up!
elite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.