Team Thor Vs Team Supes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins? No prep....

Thor
Nova
Wonder Man

Vs

Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins? No prep....

Thor
Nova
Wonder Man

Vs

Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman Superman's Team.

Black bolt z
Team supes.

Colossus-Big C
superman is the weak link here

Slaanesh
team Supes

bbrem123
team supes

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
superman is the weak link here Explain how wonder man>supes....

mykke
Supermans team; weak link = wonderman
Thor = supes
nova < Hal
wonder man < wonder woman

Black bolt z
Originally posted by mykke
Supermans team; weak link = wonderman
Thor = supes
quasar < Hal
wonder man < wonder woman Where the **** do you see qausar!!!!

Thor=supes
WW>WM
Nova can hold off GL long enough for WW to help.Then these two help with the thor/supes eternal stalemate.

celeyhyga17
Team 2 takes this easily. Even with classic Wonder Man, he belongs in a tier somewhere below the rest.

team 2 wins
an easy 9/10

mykke
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Where the **** do you see qausar!!!!

Thor=supes
WW>WM
Nova can hold off GL long enough for WW to help.Then these two help with the thor/supes eternal stalemate.
imma blame it on my iPhone not wanting to scroll to top of page again and the fact i've seen quasar vs glanterns so much on forum battles doesn't change the fact Hal will stomp nova worse than quasar so how's that change the out come? Team two 8/10

Black bolt z
imma blame it on my iPhone not wanting to scroll to top of page again and the fact i've seen quasar vs glanterns so much on forum battles doesn't change the fact Hal will stomp nova worse than quasar so how's that change the out come? Team two 8/10 Hal isn't stomping nova.Nova can hold off hal for a while while WW beats WM.

mykke
I'd beg to differ Hal would beat nova 9/10 f you don't think that's a stomp than what is? Team 2 funny part is you aren't even arguing this outcome just how fast Hal would beat nova? So who cares it's a mute point

celeyhyga17
I'd beg to differ Hal would beat nova 9/10 f you don't think that's a stomp than what is? Team 2 funny part is you aren't even arguing this outcome just how fast Hal would beat nova? So who cares it's a mute point

Nah.... not 9/10

Black bolt z
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Nah.... not 9/10 Yeah more like 7-7.5/10

mykke
It's still a mute point fact is Hal beats nova team 2 beats 1 I swear some people like grasping for straws to much. Doesn't affect the out come ifhal beats nova 7 or 9 out of 10 he still wins a good majority and Id still argue 8 the lowest for Hal

Nihilist
Supes win easily

marwash22
Wonder Woman solos shifty

Prep-Man
Wonder MAN solos.

Warlord
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Wonder MAN solos.

thumb up

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Warlord
thumb up

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.