Nova vs GL Hal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mykke
Nova ( current )

vs.

Hal Jordan

Bloodlust on CIS off

Who would win ?

iceman24567
Hal rips him a new one in a`near stomp

SuperiorTech
Hal

mykke
How many out of 10? I would side with Hal also was wondering how badly honesty

Slaanesh
Hal easily..

mykke
Ok thanks I had atcually posted that Hal would stomp nova and had a few question this I honestly just wanted to see if my view was flawed or theirs thanks this was not intended as a bait thread I am not as knowledgable on current nova and wanted to see if he stood a chance because obviously classic doesn't

thanks for the responses

cdtm
Didn't I already do this..?

vansonbee
Hal for majority, no stomp though.

Warlord
Hal 7-8/10

celeyhyga17
proly 7/10

Mshinu
Hal takes it, 6,75/10 IMO.
Far from a stomp tho, I think the fight would be a real crowd pleaser.

dmills
Nova bloodlusted without CIS? Hal loses.

dmills
What exactly can Hal do to hurt Nova? If it's no CIS and bloodlust, then Prime will have his full shielding on. And unless Hal is packing an attack stronger then "HMR", he's not penetrating that.

the ninjak
Nova wins especially if they are on planet.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by dmills
What exactly can Hal do to hurt Nova? If it's no CIS and bloodlust, then Prime will have his full shielding on. And unless Hal is packing an attack stronger then "HMR", he's not penetrating that. Is current prime?If so I might give him the win.If not hal easily.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by dmills
What exactly can Hal do to hurt Nova? If it's no CIS and bloodlust, then Prime will have his full shielding on. And unless Hal is packing an attack stronger then "HMR", he's not penetrating that.

Devolve him into a rat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.