Who is the strongest character this group can defeat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
Group:

Karate Kid
Moondragon
Gamora
Mantis
Iron Fist

Fighting as a team, who is the strongest character (Marvel or DC) the team could realistically beat?

No BFR.

Warlord
I think Mantis, Moondragon and Karate Kid together could take out most high heralds (1 vs 3)

Originally posted by Warlord
I think Mantis, Moondragon and Karate Kid together could take out most high heralds (1 vs 3) That would require some CIS on the HHs' parts though. Most could blitz or blast them to ashes before they knew what was happening, specially considering they start at .5 km apart in the arena.

Tattoos N Scars
Namor

dmills
Originally posted by marwash22
Group:

Karate Kid
Moondragon
Gamora
Mantis
Iron Fist

Fighting as a team, who is the strongest character (Marvel or DC) the team could realistically beat?

No BFR. Could you imagine those sparring sessions?!

Sr J-Bieb
Spectre... wait he's a pussy. Eternity.

Originally posted by dmills
Could you imagine those sparring sessions?! OMG I COULDN'T LOL!!!1

amnesia
Karate kid can totally take down superman because he knows martial arts!

Martial arts>>super powers

Colossus-Big C
superman

Bouboumaster
Is Gamora having her Godslayer?

dmills
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Is Gamora having her Godslayer? Sure, I mean why not? Between her god slayer, Val's PIS and Danny's undefined chi abililies, we may as well go for a trifecta of PIS.

Omega Vision
Donna Troy mebbe?

h1a8
Do they start close? Like a few meters away?

Bouboumaster
Hercules, or maybe Thor

Uriel005
Realistically they can't take ranged fighters. So people with any ranged KO or Kill abilities with a decent amount of speed is out. I'd say Herc.

Well, they also have very powefull telepaths and a precog among them. Is this h2h only?

Q99
Karate Kid can fly as well.

Mshinu
Rhino /w infinity gauntlet

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
Well, they also have very powefull telepaths and a precog among them. Is this h2h only?
It says nothing on the subject. Didn't Moondragon mindrape Thor? If so he might be the answer.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
It says nothing on the subject. Didn't Moondragon mindrape Thor? If so he might be the answer. She made him her b!tch, yes. Mantis is also an ubbertelepath and a precog.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
superman

When will this crap ever stop?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Nuul
When will this crap ever stop? Now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.