DC showdown, which team wins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
Best versions of everyone.No amping or outside power ups tho.

Orion
Lightray

vs.

Superman
Captain Atom

vs.

Martian Manhunter
Firestorm

vs.

Hal Jordan
Maxima

vs
Wonder Woman
Flash Wally

Konton
Flash and a speed force amped Diana makes for a lot of tiara decapitation.

Lord Feron
Best Versions? Then team 2, Superman Prime + Monarch wrecks

The Nuul
T2 stomps.

Supes 1 Mil and Monarch.

Warlord
lol I don't think he means it in that way guys.
I take it it is everyone at casual levels at best performance.

I go with T3

iceman24567
Monarch had no amp he was just insane because of somebody so he solos

Colossus-Big C
team 5
flash can solo

marwash22
Superman solos the entire field... including his partner.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by marwash22
Superman solos the entire field... including his partner. Or Orion AF's Him unconscious. Or Firestorm last him with red solar radiation or turns his cape into k nite. Or any number of scenerios with WW and Flash. EACH TEAM HAS THE GOODS TO TAKE THE OTHERS OUT.

marwash22
nah, not really. The OP says best version, Whether you wanna take that to mean Prime or One Million... Superman wins, with ease.

The Nuul
Ohhhh Cosmic Armor Supes! Booyeah.

lightyeargee
I'm the OP and it clearly says no amps best version of the one named. SM1 is a different character. Monarch is a different character than CA.

The Nuul
lol

iceman24567
Originally posted by lightyeargee
I'm the OP and it clearly says no amps best version of the one named. SM1 is a different character. Monarch is a different character than CA. No he's not erm

Black bolt z
T5

psycho gundam
monarch is new-earth captain atom*

(+ the absorbed counterparts, not sure if it had any effects on his personality but he has the same real name as before)

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam
monarch is new-earth captain atom*

(+ the absorbed counterparts, not sure if it had any effects on his personality but he has the same real name as before) thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.