Nate G vs SilverSurfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
Ok guys, Galactus wants a new top herald, He summons Shaman Nate and gives him the PC, but tells him that if he wants to be top herald he needs to fight SS.....

Shaman Nate Grey(with PowerCosmic)

vs

Silver Surfer

Happy Dance

dmills
Goodnight Norrin.

rotiart
So you take a guy like Nate grey... Add to his powerset the same as norrins an unleash him against norrin??

Remember what happened to Johnny storm with galactus amp? Poor surfer

Angel Watching
Nate makes Surfer his.....whatever he wants

celeyhyga17
this is spite.

byrdgang21
Nate alone has power that can potentially rival the Phoenix, then you give him the power cosmic???? SPITE

vansonbee
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Nate alone has power that can potentially rival the Phoenix, then you give him the power cosmic???? SPITE Rival what version of the Phoenix? What were they doing?

I dunno about you all, but cosmic gift from Big G, is really different for each individual. I assume OP wanted Nate to have the same as SS...

Bouboumaster
Still Surfer.

Grey is great, but didn't he recently get pwned by Ares?

Surfer can alter reality, travel in time, etc, etc.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Still Surfer.

Grey is great, but didn't he recently get pwned by Ares?simplifying that encounter, aren't you? sick
Sadly, I can't recall most of these events. rolling on floor laughing

Does SS actually use these powers on combatant opponent regularly or disaster events?

But I do support SS to win. Giving power cosmic to a character, doesn't highlight Nate against SS.

Rhino > Human. Human + PC = Human > Rhino

"Id"
The Hell?

Nate Grey under his own power can give Surfer a hell of fight. Granting the Power of Cosmic is overkill, eliminating any possible advantage Surfer might of have.

bobbi
How does the power cosmic differ between who gets it? or, more exactly, how are we suppose to predict how it changes?

From all I can see its SS (nonpowered humanoid + PC) vs Nate (incredibly powerful humanoid + PC).

nicamarvin
Originally posted by bobbi
From all I can see its SS (nonpowered humanoid + PC) vs Nate (incredibly powerful humanoid + PC). ...biscuits

axelraptor
Galactus has a new best herald

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Still Surfer.

Grey is great, but didn't he recently get pwned by Ares?

Surfer can alter reality, travel in time, etc, etc. I thought Nate could do that too stick out tongue

dmills
Originally posted by iceman24567
I thought Nate could do that too stick out tongue Yeah. I do seem to recall Nate doing a bit of that stuff.

Naija boy
Nate should win in thise scenario.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.