Rots Anakin runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Derelite
How far will he make it? Each battle takes place in the Geonosis Arena...

1. TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi
2. ROTS Cin Drallig
3. TPM Qui-Gon Jinn
4. ROTS Mace Windu
5. ROTS Yoda

Enyalus
He stops at Mace. Force Crush and Shatterpoint are too much to overcome for the Chosen One.

Derelite
I would have to agree with you. However it is debatable that he could make it past Windu... But even if he did, he wouldn't make it past Yoda

Hewhoknowsall
Most likely stops at 4.

Anakin4Ever
Anakin would be killed by Mace at 4. Vaapad would turn all of Anakin's anger against him.

BruceSkywalker
gets to Mace, then Mace beats the shiite out of Anakin

mattatom
*trys to distress forum* "In Teh Zone" Anakin would beat Mace all other incarnations would fail then Ani would still fall to Yoda.

Enyalus
Hell, In the Zone Anakin would beat Yoda, too, if he closed on him with his saber.

He made Dooku look absolutely slow.

Derelite
Originally posted by Enyalus
Hell, In the Zone Anakin would beat Yoda, too, if he closed on him with his saber.

He made Dooku look absolutely slow. laughing

ares834
Originally posted by mattatom
*trys to distress forum* "In Teh Zone" Anakin would beat Mace all other incarnations would fail then Ani would still fall to Yoda.
I agree.
Originally posted by Enyalus

He made Dooku look absolutely slow.
Maybe.

kodiak430
He makes it to 4 and is utterly destroyed by windu

Zack Skywalker
Makes it to four and loses three out of five times. Then if he wins, he gets pwned by Yoda.

Lord Lucien
There's four RotS Anakins. Which is it here?

kodiak430
probably just the normal rots anakin

Lord Lucien
Again... there's four of them. Which one? Jedi, Ticked, Z0ne, or Vader?

kodiak430
well i didn't make this thread, but jedi, ticked, and zone are all the same anakin but just different emotions... as for vader, thats a whole different person, so im guessing not vader

Shoes
Ticked = Dun Moched?

Z0ne still ties at 4 because of Vaapad, then loses from Shatterpoint before he can overpower him.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by kodiak430
well i didn't make this thread, but jedi, ticked, and zone are all the same anakin but just different emotions... as for vader, thats a whole different person, so im guessing not vader Jedi Anakin restrains himself, Ticked Anakin applies himself and gains an edge, Z0ne Anakin wins. RotS describes all three in the fight with Dooku.

Originally posted by Shoes
Tricked = Dun Moched?

Z0ne still ties at 4 because of Vaapad, then loses from Shatterpoint before he can overpower him. People like to use Mace's shatterpoint as a Deus Ex Machina. We offer up controlled scenarios that renove variables like "Palpatine relied on Anakin--Anakin=Palpatine's shatterpoint." What's Anakin's crux? Padme? Obi-Wan? Palpatine? Watto? That necklace?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.