Obi-Wan & Dooku vs Kas'im

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shoes
Sabers only.

Hybris
If we're talking about Obi-Wan and Dooku in RotS, they win.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Hybris
If we're talking about Obi-Wan and Dooku in RotS, they win.

RE: Blaxican
Either could at the very least challenge him, and possibly even kill him.

The duo together would just rofflestomp him.

Enyalus
Team.

ares834
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Either could at the very least challenge him, and possibly even kill him.

The duo together would just rofflestomp him.

Hewhoknowsall
Either might solo.

mattatom
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Neither might solo. Fixed. Neither would Solo Kas'im in pure Sabers.

Derelite
obi and dooku... easily

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by mattatom
Fixed. Neither would Solo Kas'im in pure Sabers.

I'm not sure about that. Kas'im was skilled, but he was driven back by Bane when Bane only had about a year of training and Kas'im had to resort to using a form unfamiliar to Bane in order to gain the upper hand. I'm not sure if Obi Wan can beat Kas'im, but Dooku probably can.

Enyalus
I'd go the opposite way, HWKA. I'd say if anyone can solo Kas'im, it'd be Obi-Wan after a long duel.

Kas'im should be at least as good of a duelist as Dooku was, and he has two blades to work against Dooku's single one. Dooku has a huge advantage in Force ability, but if Kas'im can Force Shield against Bane's ridiculously powerful Force Push, he should be able to shield against Dooku.

Obi-Wan's defense is simply not going to be broken, and he's done that whole "one with the Force" thing on two different occasions.

Galan007
Team. They'd compliment one another very well in a duel.

kodiak430
obi wan and dooku would destroy kas'im easily together

Shoes
Really? After he perfected every technique and every sequence? I thought it would be closer.

Also this is AOTC Kenobi, and Dooku in his prime (whenever that is).

kodiak430
Originally posted by Shoes
Really? After he perfected every technique and every sequence? I thought it would be closer.

Also this is AOTC Kenobi, and Dooku in his prime (whenever that is). oh, that makes it a bit more fair, but im still gna say dooku and obi wan

Lord Lucien
Dooku in his prime is RotS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.