Frozone vs. Mr. Freeze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Frozone from The Incredibles

vs.

Mr. Freeze from Batman & Robin

Setting: The downtown metro area where the climax of The Incredibles took place.

Both are at full power, hydrated, and battle ready.

No scenario needed, really.

Both fight into submission, either to capture or to escape.

Who wins? Sam Jackson or Arnold?

Rogue Jedi
Who is Sam Jackson?

Impediment
Samuel L. Jackson. Ever hear of him?

Rogue Jedi
No. He's black?

Impediment
Okay. Scenario:

Freeze is robbing the jewelry store for diamonds. Frozone sweeps by on an ice slide and tries to apprehend Freeze. Both see each other and attack with their respective powers/weapons.

Rogue Jedi
Not familiar with Frozone, youtubing him now.

XanatosForever
RJ, I thought you saw The Incredibles?

In any case, Frozone takes this relatively easily, I think. His lack of ice was a very unusual circumstance, and I don't see him being caught easilly by Freeze's blasts.

marwash22
Frozone is basically Iceman. He has complete control of ice and can create it from moisture in the air. All Mr. Freeze does is shoot it from a gun and he has no ability to manipulate his ice.

Frozone stomps.

dadudemon
Originally posted by marwash22
Frozone is basically Iceman. He has complete control of ice and can create it from moisture in the air. All Mr. Freeze does is shoot it from a gun and he has no ability to manipulate his ice.

Frozone stomps.

I forgot about the gun....

Frozone is agile...but that gun is like an "endothermic" energy beam. How fast was Frozone seen moving about and then how fast was Mr. Freeze's energy blast? If Frozone has slower reaction and speed than the travel time of Mr. Freeze's gun, then we can continue the debate. If Frozone is faster, the thread is done.

Pretend Frozone is slower: now we have to move onto the next point. Can Mr. Freeze pull his gun up and fire faster than Frozone's best feat for reaction time?

If the answer is no, then the thread is over. If the answer is yes, then someone would have to prove, with onscreen feats, that Frozone can unfreeze himself as the blast freezes him. Since that can't be proven, Mr. Freeze would win in that situation.

Then, run the same exact question set and numbers with the characters reversed.

That decisively determines your winner.

Here's why: no prep is mentioned, so this is just pure fighting ability, power travel-times, and reaction time.

Darth Martin
Frozone. He could control and manipulate Freeze's gun. Not to mention he's much more experienced with his powers, while apparently, Freeze is still new to the whole super villain thing.

This is spite.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Frozone. He could control and manipulate Freeze's gun.

This is spite.

Mr. Freeze's gun isn't a water gun, is it? I thought it was just an energy weapon.

Darth Martin
A weapon that shoots ice as its projectile. Ice that which Frozone would have no problem controlling. I believe in the film he turned water into ice. Like Pyro, he can't create it however. But he can manipulate it.

Basically it'd be like Iron Man threatening Pyro or the Human Torch with his flame throwers.

marwash22
Frozone's reaction time is pretty darn good and so is his mobility. The speedy kid spit some water out of his mouth and Frozone did a tuck and roll, turned the water into an icicle and caught it before it hit the ground.

The fact that Frozone can pull moisture from the air to create ice would suggest that he can unfreeze himself if he were to be hit with the gun. I can't say the same for Mr. Freeze seeing as he has no control of the ice after he fires it.

BruceSkywalker
judging by whats being said here, Frozone ftw...

NemeBro
As far as Frozone being able to freeze someone before they can fire... He was fast enough to freeze a man and the bullet after he had fired.

Darth Martin
Yea, I saw that. Still doesn't matter.

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro
As far as Frozone being able to freeze someone before they can fire... He was fast enough to freeze a man and the bullet after he had fired.

Uh, wow...dang.

I forgot about the bullet being suspended in the air, as well.

Yeah, Frozone is a bullettimer, as John and I say.

KingD19
Well....we've got a bullet timer, who can manipulate ice fully, and while not being able to create it on his own, can pull moisture from the air to create it, and can freeze 2 full grown men and a bullet in it's tracks from a sippy cup of water....after being bone dry only moments before in an apartment fire. On top of all that, he's black and bald....something you never wanna come across.

On the other side....we've got a guy whose so cold his skins turned blue, got an austrian accent, and a big ice gun....

Frozone in a stomp.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19

Frozone in a stomp.

This.

NemeBro
Mr. Freeze wins for two reasons:

A. "CHILLOUT!"

B. "FREEZE IN HELL BATMAN!"

marwash22

A. "CHILLOUT!"

B. "FREEZE IN HELL BATMAN!" you forgot...

C. "THE ICE MAN COMETH"

D. "LET'S KICK SOME ICE"

Placidity
you forgot...

C. "THE ICE MAN COMETH"

D. "LET'S KICK SOME ICE"

E. ICE TO SEE YOU

Demonic Phoenix

A. "CHILLOUT!"

B. "FREEZE IN HELL BATMAN!"
C. "THE ICE MAN COMETH"

D. "LET'S KICK SOME ICE"
Originally posted by Placidity
E. ICE TO SEE YOU

Frozone was voiced by Samuel L. Jackson who is >>>>> Arnold.

Therefore, Frozone wins. estahuh

Impediment
Every actor is allowed a mulligan for a shit film.

Arnold, however, has numerous shit films to credit. Just look at Jingle all the Way, Junior, Kindergarten Cop, Conan the Destroyer, and, especially, Red Sonja.

Darth Martin
Jingle All The Way has entertainment value as does Kindergarden Cop. They may be poor in quality but I still enjoy them. They don't compare to the atrocity that was Batman & Robin.

Placidity
Originally posted by Impediment
Every actor is allowed a mulligan for a shit film.

Arnold, however, has numerous shit films to credit. Just look at Jingle all the Way, Junior, Kindergarten Cop, Conan the Destroyer, and, especially, Red Sonja.

So what?

The magnitude of Arnie's greatness > Samuel anyday.

Terminator, Terminator 2, Predator, Total Recall, True Lies etc.

Move alongside coach carter.

marwash22
i dunno how this became an actor vs actor thread; but ok, if we take all the character's they have played... Sam Jack stomps. Mace and Frozone would solo all Ah-Nold's characters.

Career-wise, it's kind of a wash. Though Arnold has been iin more blockbusters.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Placidity
The magnitude of Arnie's greatness > Samuel anyday.

Terminator, Terminator 2, Predator, Total Recall, True Lies etc. Possibly. But for the matter, Total Recall sucked. Terrible film. True Lies wasn't that impressive either. The first two films are great though.

I could probably easily come out with some equally looking Jackson titles.

the ninjak
Arnie Freeze kills Frozone!

FROZONE- Hey buddy, you better chill out and put that money down.

ARNIE- I'll Chill You Out! .........With ICE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.