The Chronicles of the Justices League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
We have been here for 2 and 1/2 years now going on 3, after one day when all 7 of use were all some how teleported to this new and strange universe here at the sametime at the same location, to a world where the people cry for peace like ours. Where most live in fear of what could come next, what next Earth moving event could happen next. Fear of evil superpowered beings taking over there home, there earth, there universe....

4 years ago the 7 members of the Justice League vanished into thin air and havent been seen sents.. Batman, Superman, G.L Hal Jordan, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Flash(Wally West) and Aquaman... Other former members never tryed to reassembled the team agaian after a few trys that would end up in team infighting or members dieing in battle makeing team moral critically bad.... 1 year has passed sents anyone has tryed to reassemble the League. The majority of the members leave for various reasons. Black Canary returns to the , Starfire leaves to join the R.E.B.E.L.S and Green Arrow is forced to leave due to his fugitive status.

6 months later we arrive, all 7 of us. We arrived at the sametime, same location. I was in my lab workin on somthing new an invention then all of a suden i was here at the JLA Watchtower, in front of me was Hawkeye(Clint Barton), Hulk, Vision II(Jonas), Wonder Man, Super-Skrull(Kl'rt), Moondragon and then there's me Henry Pym.... Thats when we meet my now good friend and ally John Stewart, who tells us why we are here. Soon after we become the Justice League.

The Justice League:
Hawkeye
WW Hulk
Vision II
Wonder man
Super-Skrull
Moondragon
Henry Pym

Year One:

On Janurey 8th Captian Boomerang and Solomon Grundy who is manipulated by Gorilla Grodd via mind control into attacking Hawkeye and the Hulk for Lex Luthor for the bounty of one billion dollars for there death....The 5 other JLA members join the fight 3 minutes later...

Who wins?

Supermex
Year one..

Feburey 15, Gorilla Grodd and his new recruits members to form a Villian team, calling themself's the Secret Society. Bent on defeating the Justice league.

Gorilla Grodd: Was an inhabitant of Gorilla City, a peaceful society of which Grodd was the only evil one. A mastermind in his early years, he has become more savage and stronger recently, to the point where he wants to "feast on the bones" of the Moondragon.

Giganta: A circus strong-woman who had the power to grow to gigantic size.

Solomon Grundy: Drowned in a magic swamp, He emerged several decades later as an undead monster with incredible strength.

Parasite: The Parasite possesses the power to temporarily absorb the energy, powers and knowledge of whoever he touches, usually leaving his victims in a weakened state. Given this ability, the Parasite desires to absorb the Hulk's powers for himself.

Killer Croc: He has low intelligence but great strength, as well as crocodilian abilities, such as a keener sense of smell and the ability to hold his breath underwater for long periods of time.

The Secret Society:
Grodd
Giganta
Grundy
Parasite
Croc

vs

The League:
Hawkeye
WW Hulk
Vision II
Wonder Man
Super-Skrull
Moondragon
Henry Pym

Who wins? No prep... Only kind of Prep is that the SS wants to take the fight into the heart of Metroplis. To concern the league with collateral damage and civilian casualty's....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.