Judges for WWH VS Despero debate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
I challenged Psycho Gundam to a debate involving WWH vs V & V Despero.

If you are willing to judge please say so.

I hope this is the proper format for getting judges. If it isn't I apologize in advance.

lightyeargee
It shouldn't be based upon a judges personal opinion but on how well either of you present your argument.

psycho gundam
someone outside of the two of us decides when they've seen enough, someone has to tell hulk to stop stepping on despero's neck right? http://i49.tinypic.com/14aaohf.gif

cdtm
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I challenged Psycho Gundam to a debate involving WWH vs V & V Despero.

If you are willing to judge please say so.

I hope this is the proper format for getting judges. If it isn't I apologize in advance.

Who's known for being objective (As objective as possible, anyways..) and also knows their stuff..?

I'd just go and ask them, instead of accepting all comers..

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'd be willing to judge but I've already made it known I favor the Hulk in this battle. At least in a purely physical confrontation.

psycho gundam
lets cut the suspense: galan, illadelph, leo, juntai, pr, smurph , badabing, and odg --off the top of my head when it comes to hulk, cause let's face it, that's the main issue here.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I guess that's a fair enough list.

psycho gundam
meh, this isn't really a big deal at all, no need making a big show of this

Black bolt z
I'd judge if I knew how battlezone worked....i've read the rules 10 times and don't get it.

Prep-Man
What's there to debate? If Carver said PURELY hth, then Hulk has a better chance, but he didn't. Which means we can use any and every power Despero has. And since Despero found his OG body in TRINITY, then this shouldn't even be debated. Despero would annihilate the Hulk.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by psycho gundam
lets cut the suspense: galan, illadelph, leo, juntai, pr, smurph , badabing, and odg --off the top of my head when it comes to hulk, cause let's face it, that's the main issue here.

This list seems fair.

Warlord
so is it going to be a battlezone match?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Warlord
so is it going to be a battlezone match?

Bada has agreed to judge. cool

Now to get the others on the list to commit.

Gecko4lif
Ill judge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.