Vader vs Mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shoes
Force only.

kodiak430
hmmm ooohhh errr idkkkkk.......... VADER! he excels in the force, while mace is good, but not excellent

Lord Lucien
Blasts away droids battalions with the Force.

kodiak430
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Blasts away droids battalions with the Force. let me tell you what will happen in this battle:
battle starts
vader chokes mace
mace dies
the end

Enyalus
Vaapad can be used without a lightsaber. Without any weapons. Mace says as much. It's a state-of-mind, afterall.

Vader's not winning this.

kodiak430
Originally posted by Enyalus
Vaapad can be used without a lightsaber. Without any weapons. Mace says as much. It's a state-of-mind, afterall.

Vader's not winning this. okkkkk smile

Enyalus
You're no fun. I'm going to go argue with Gideon some more.

kodiak430
You're no fun. I'm going to go argue with Gideon some more. hahaha im sorry. something u should know about me: im lazy so i dont look stuff up big grin

Enyalus
Originally posted by kodiak430
hahaha im sorry. something u should know about me: im lazy so i dont look stuff up big grin
Something you should know about me: I'm lazy so even though I do look stuff up, I'll drop an argument if you're persistent/thick-headed enough to continue it, leading to the belief I've conceded when really I just don't care.

thumb up

SonOfTheSuns
Vader pwns Mace with Choke. Mind rapes Mace.

Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur. - "Today is a good day for someone else to die."

ares834
I see Vader winning.

Alistair
In a force fight I'm inclined to believe Vader wins, but in a lightsaber duel vader gets destroyed.

Lord Lucien
Something you should know about me: I'm lazy so even though I do look stuff up, I'll drop an argument if you're persistent/thick-headed enough to continue it, leading to the belief I've conceded when really I just don't care.

thumb up Or do you?

Derelite
vader ftw

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Or do you?
If you say so.

Lord Lucien
If you say so. Or do I?

Enyalus
laughing out loud Damn it.

kodiak430
but still, even with vaapad, thats not going to protect him from vaders force choke. however, in the movies, vader never uses force choke during an actual fight, so im giving this to mace

Hewhoknowsall
Can hand to hand combat be used? Because if so Mace could use Shatterpoint to break Vader's suit into pieces, in which case Vader would die.

kodiak430
no, it cant be used cuz they are tied in ropes.... DUH of course it can!

SWFan4Life
ROTS Vader or gimp-Vader? Or......Vader post-ROTS had he not been gimped?

ROTS Vader: Lose, still babykins here, though he did well against Kenobi.

Gimp-Vader: Lose (likely), he may have learned more of the Sith and dark side from Sidious after he was crippled, but still, he lost half his body.

Post-ROTS, no gimp Vader, able to realize his potential: The battle would be EPIC. Vader would win in the end, the whole chosen one you know...and he had a few more years to learn more of the dark side and the Sith.

Shoes
This is OT Vader.

HtH cannot be used.

Not a physical fight.

Alistair
Originally posted by kodiak430
but still, even with vaapad, thats not going to protect him from vaders force choke. however, in the movies, vader never uses force choke during an actual fight, so im giving this to mace Great logic, Vader uses more force powers in the TFU novel and game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.