Now you can read world latest news (ID 18105)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

usmanjavaid
Now you can read world latest news (ID 18105)
If milk is good for the heart, then milk, which gave a cow grazing on grass, more useful. These are the results of research by scientists from the U.S.Earlier studies have shown that milk from cows consuming fresh grass instead of feed, give milk, which is five times more unsaturated fats called polyunsaturated fatty acids. Studies conducted on animals, have concluded that the polyunsaturated fatty acids may protect the heart and help in losing weight.Hanniya Campos (Hanna Campos) from the Harvard School of Public Health in Boston and her colleagues found that people consuming polyunsaturated fatty acids and risk of heart attack by 36 per cent less than the others. The content of polyunsaturated fatty acids in the milk of more than compensates for the content of saturated fat.

Bicnarok

Parmaniac

chomperx9
breast milk >> cow milk

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Lactose Intoleranz?
The funny thing is I prefer eating cerals without milk.

Is that what its called? Interesting!

I like wheetabix with lemon curd, a bit dry mind.

ADarksideJedi
I can't drink or eat anything with milk or cheese in it.So this info is not for me.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Is that what its called? Interesting! I'm not entirely sure if that was sarcasm but in the case that it's not here's a link:
http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/lactoseintolerance/
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.