Kit Fisto vs. Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kodiak430
1. Saber
2. Force
3. All-out
who wins each one and why?

Galan007
Grievous simultaneously tooled both Durge and Asajj with a fair amount of ease. Kit, on the other hand, was at least able to compete with Grievous on some level.

So yeah, I'll side with him.

kodiak430
hmm idk... asajj was a good match for anakin

Hewhoknowsall
Kit Fisto pwned Grevious in the CW animated series and Grevious pwned Durge and Asajj in the CWC (well, I'm not sure if it was mentioned or shown), although both the CW animated series and the CWC have pretty questionable continuity with other sources.

Galan007
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Kit Fisto pwned Grevious in the CW animated series and Grevious pwned Durge and Asajj in the CWC (well, I'm not sure if it was mentioned or shown) Shown.
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
although both the CW animated series and the CWC have pretty questionable continuity with other sources. CW/CWC are still canon nonetheless.

Council#13
Ventress already beat Kit Fisto during the Cestus Deception.

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by Council#13

Indeed.

She beat him AND Kenobi in the same match if I remember correctly.

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Indeed.

She beat him AND Kenobi in the same match if I remember correctly.

She beat Fisto, then Kenobi fought Ventress, Ventress almost killed him, and Fisto reentered the fight to defeat her.

Jmanghan
bump

quanchi112
Ventress wins.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Council#13

Ursumeles
Ventress in all, good fights.

Kurk
Ventress has the Makashi advantage

UCanShootMyNova
Ventress has already won way before her prime.

chingchangwalla
Fisto wins this time. Ventress may have the form advantage but Kit is smarter, faster, and far more level headed. Not ruling a few Asajj victories though
(Assuming its canon Asajj Ventress)

UCanShootMyNova
What's changed? We know Ventress was growing constantly throughout the war as there are multiple quotes which confirm such. Fisto had pretty much reached his peak as a Jedi. The only difference is that Ventress should stomp even harder this time around.

Nothing indicates Kit is faster or smarter tactically speaking.

SunRazer
Ventress wins. She's constantly getting better and Makashi is a direct counter to Shii-Cho. It doesn't help Kit that Ventress has studied his form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.