Star Wars: The Stories of...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
NOTE: Please do not post in this thread!

This is the thread in which I will post all of my stories and work on these Star Wars: The Story of... stories, beginning with Force Hunter: The Story of a Bounty Hunter. The main character of Force Hunter is a Kidarian bounty hunter named Keth Arthul, who takes up a bounty for a Dark Jedi who has been ransacking a manufacturing company owned by a rich Besilisk businessman named Tarkin Val'Tala. Armed with his twin pistols and many other weapons, he and his son, Brak Arthul, plan to bring in the bounty of 2 million Republic credits...

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX
A few notes here...

-- Force Hunter is set two years before TPM.

-- Kidarians are a race of athletic humanoids. They look exactly like humans but are stronger and faster and lighter. Many are warriors or bounty hunters, like Keth and Brak.

-- The Hyperspace Nova Diner and the Flaming Fountain were based on concept art for Coruscant by Ralph McQuarrie.

-- The symbol for the pirates is really the letter H in a neat font I have, called CropBats II AOE.

-- The Wraith Hunter is a modified Speed Demon-class starfighter. It has seating for 3 people, the front seat used for piloting the craft and the back seat used for the rear gunner. It is shaped somewhat like Zam Wessel's airspeeder, but the back has a large sublight thruster and two smaller ones for accelerating and slowing down. The front-facing weaponry is two laser cannons and two proton torpedo launchers. The rear-facing weaponry is a twin turret and a rotating torp launcher. There are flood lights on the front of the ship, close the cockpit, which has a sliding hatch. It is painted blood red and spicy orange, like Keth's and Brak's armor.

-- The attachement has the Hyper Nova Diner, the pirates' symbol, and a picture of the Siniteen species.

Captain REX
btw, post any comments in the other thread I made earlier.

Captain REX
It seems that my pic messed up. I accidentally deleted it anyway.

Captain REX
Here's a link to pictures of the Brainiac species, or the Siniteens.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iv/feature/20030502/index_brainiac.html

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX
This is the lightsaber once under the ownership of Mon Tifoke, now used by a less evil man named Keth Arthul.

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX
Oh pooh, I've lost my picture of the gunship. Anyway, you'll find it in the game Bounty Hunter, in which Jango Fett took it down with a heavy grenade launcher.

Captain REX

Captain REX
REMINDER: Do not post in this thread! If you'd like to say something, go to my separate thread.

I will now be posting the chapters of my second story, A Life in the Dark: The Story of a Dark Jedi. Lead by a powerful ex-Jedi Master under the alias Hajid Thajkon, a group of Dark Jedi are searching for a lost Sith temple.

The Temple was built on a remote world on the edge of uncharted space. Lord Galath, known as Darth Massacre to his foes and the builder of this Temple, was a powerful Sith Lord in the time of the Sith Wars. After the fall of Exar Kun, his Temple remained solid. Despite the fact that the Sith Wars were over, his army of 10,000 strong attacked the world of Coruscant itself. His army lost miserably, and he left the battle with only 1,000 men left. In an act of extreme rage, he had his highest disciples design a machine that could suck the Force and life energy out of a living being. After the contraption was built, he tested it on his disciples, and then used it on all of the remainder of his army. Then he disappeared, and had supposedly fed himself to the machine. The Republic had never discovered its location, but the legend of it seeped out, passing by word of mouth. It had been taken note of in the Jedi Archives, but never taken seriously...

The main character, Gathol Brand, is Thajkon's third most powerful disciple, though he could easily replace the two above him. He is one of Thajkon's most trusted men, and Gathol trusts Thajkon. But things don't feel quite right...

Captain REX
A Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the Dark-Side. Anger...fear...aggression. The Dark-Side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.
-- Yoda, Jedi Master

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX

Captain REX
Bumping. Next story coming soon.

Captain REX
Remember, place comments here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53/t6288.html

Captain REX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.