Coffee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DamienB
Better place to buy from Starbucks or DND

dunkin dougnuts u buy a coffee u get a breakfast sammwich free.

ADarksideJedi
Dunkin Doughnuts

The Nuul
Starsucks suck, DnD is way better.

DamienB
Originally posted by The Nuul
Starsucks suck, DnD is way better.
i agree

ADarksideJedi
So do I lol!

lil bitchiness
Starbucks.

Robtard
Have to wonder how good a breakfast sandwich is when you get it for free from just spending less than $2.00 on a drink. Let alone that it's from Duncan Donuts.

BruceSkywalker
Starbucks... just buy donuts at Dunkin' Donuts

Robtard
I don't understand the Starbucks craze, not sure how it is for other people, but in my area, they're everywhere, sometimes not more than a couple blocks from each other.

I'm a tea drinker, but I do enjoy a great cup of coffee; Starbucks is just so-so though, imo.

Mairuzu
McDonalds coffee is bomb

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't understand the Starbucks craze, not sure how it is for other people, but in my area, they're everywhere, sometimes not more than a couple blocks from each other.

I'm a tea drinker, but I do enjoy a great cup of coffee; Starbucks is just so-so though, imo.

I don't know what is it about Starbucks, but for me personally, I just love it. Two Starbucks branches in London and one in Montreal know me by name.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mairuzu
McDonalds coffee is bomb McD sucks in every possible way.

The Nuul
McDonalds coffee is bomb

Mc D's has good coffee.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Parmaniac
McD sucks in every possible way.

Not at making money, that's for sure. Have you tried their coffee?

Parmaniac
Not at making money, that's for sure. Have you tried their coffee? I don't drink coffee but I got a sidejob there so I know how ****ed up their treating their employes and what bullshit is really going on there. Not to mention that pretty much everything they claim about themself is a flat out lie. I've "collected" or copied so many documents I should write a book about them.

Mairuzu
Okay. Their coffee is still good, though.

Parmaniac
Okay. Their coffee is still good, though. If I'm not mistaken you can buy the coffee in a regular supermarket. At least here in germany it is brand you can get everywhere.

BruceSkywalker

same here in los angeles, there is a Starbucks every other corner..

rob whats your fave brand of tea?

McD sucks in every possible way.

what about the big mac?? smile

Mairuzu
If I'm not mistaken you can buy the coffee in a regular supermarket. At least here in germany it is brand you can get everywhere.

Yeah you're probably right. But the type they use isnt all that makes their coffee good. They have a nice coffee maker that I don't own. erm

Robtard
Okay. Their coffee is still good, though.

Good at burning old ladies.

Mairuzu
Shits only a dollar!

Admiral Akbar
Shits only a dollar!

So is a 1 liter Arizona Green Tea.

DamienB
McDonalds coffee is bomb

nasty it tastes like its been sitting in the pot 4 2 weeks

Quiero Mota
Late for The Train is a good coffee chain, but they're only in Arizona.

Rogue Jedi
Coffee tastes terrible.

Bicnarok
McDonalds coffee is bomb

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1238/1073265478_aff2f171a2.jpg

The Dark Cloud
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, It's a Grind, or Starbucks are all good for me. I don't really care for either Dunkin Donuts or McDonalds

I'll add most of the Starbucks open at 4:30 AM here in vegas while they seem to open at 6 in most other places I've been to. Being an early morning person, it really makes a difference.

I love espresso drinks and coffee in general and at one point I was visiting one of the above named stores twice daily...until I added up how much I was spending each month on them (about $300). Now I go about once a week and make my coffee drinks at home mostly.

The Dark Cloud

It's a marketing strategy called market saturatization. Wal mart does it too. They closed about 40 Starbucks here in vegas over a year ago and they're still everywhere.

I wish they'd close some Wal marts.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
So is a 1 liter Arizona Green Tea.

Tea is for chicks.

The Nuul
Tea is for chicks.

thumb up or when someone is sick.

Mairuzu
Airzonas are pretty good tho. The mango.

Admiral Akbar
Tea is for chicks.

Coffee is for chicks lol

Mairuzu
Black coffee? Hell no.

Admiral Akbar
Black coffee? Hell no.

Lol same can be said for black tea

The Nuul
Coffee is for chicks lol

The flav shit, yes.

The Nuul
Lol same can be said for black tea

Still, girls drink it or when someone is sick.

Admiral Akbar
Same for black coffee except not for some of those reasons

Mairuzu
All drinks are for all genders. F you guys.

(even tho i think i started it)

Quiero Mota
Green tea is for Chinese witch doctors, otherwise tea is definitely the chick version of coffee.

inimalist
http://www.timhortons.com/

/thread

The Nuul
Williams > Tims.

Tims are coffee Nazi's

inimalist
Williams > Tims.

I guess you are entitled to an opinion on the matter

Tims are coffee Nazi's

what does that mean? even in the Seinfeld reference, the soup Nazi made the best soup

King Kandy
I like Chai. Starbucks serves it, Dunkin doesn't.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Green tea is for Chinese witch doctors, otherwise tea is definitely the chick version of coffee.

Pfft..I'm going to go with the stereotype that more women drink coffee than tea.

Parmaniac
At least the most expensive tea isn't made out of cat shit biscuits

shiv
McDonalds coffee is bomb

Mc D's has good coffee.

McD's freshly ground large latte is delicious!

inimalist
mcdonalds coffee is good, eh?

Bardock42
Coffee is good, eh?

inimalist
lol

do other countries really not have the "eh?"

Bardock42
Originally posted by inimalist
lol

do other countries really not have the "eh?" I don't know, I do use it, you Canadians use it more though...and say it funnily...actually, you say everything funnily. Stereotypes YAY!

sunnyday
Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't know, I do use it, you Canadians use it more though...and say it funnily...actually, you say everything funnily. Stereotypes YAY!
is it that good?/

DamienB
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, It's a Grind, or Starbucks are all good for me. I don't really care for either Dunkin Donuts or McDonalds

I'll add most of the Starbucks open at 4:30 AM here in vegas while they seem to open at 6 in most other places I've been to. Being an early morning person, it really makes a difference.

I love espresso drinks and coffee in general and at one point I was visiting one of the above named stores twice daily...until I added up how much I was spending each month on them (about $300). Now I go about once a week and make my coffee drinks at home mostly.

i agree kinda like milk and honey

§P0oONY
lol

do other countries really not have the "eh?" It's not used here in the UK..... eh?

Sabrial
i prefer Dunkin' Donuts......

swagerr
The brewed coffee is a beverage prepared from roasted seeds, commonly called coffee beans, the coffee plant. They are seeds of coffee cherries grow on trees in over 70 countries. Green coffee, not roasted, is one of the most traded products in the agricultural world.

The Nuul
This is the only good Starbucks!

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/9026/idiocracystarbucksexoti.jpg

Quiero Mota
lol

do other countries really not have the "eh?"

Mexicans say "ey", which serves the same purpose. And being Mexican-American, I say it too.

Dave_97
as long as its not maxwell house, coffee is awesome.

DnD better than tims,
DnD best.

WanderingDroid
Originally posted by DamienB
Better place to buy from Starbucks or DND

dunkin dougnuts u buy a coffee u get a breakfast sammwich free.

7/11 and McDonalds.

lord xyz

I'm a tea drinker, but I do enjoy a great cup of coffee; Starbucks is just so-so though, imo. One of the problems is the fact that you get a bowl of coffee, like a large mug is their small.

In my area, we have 1 starbucks and about 500 other competing companies near it.

I do like fancy coffee though. DnD isn't in the UK, so I can't decide.

jassmine12
I always take coffee of Nescafe.

Bicnarok

leealden06
The brewed coffee is a beverage prepared from roasted seeds, commonly called coffee beans, coffee plant.Coffee the Universe has the largest online database of the coffee industry where suppliers of related products and services Coffee the list of companies and retailers can find what they need. The dynamic effect of the coffee plant is believed to have been discovered in northeastern Ethiopia and the coffee culture first spread in the Arab world.

samalden
Coffee is a popular beverage prepared from powdered roasted seeds, commonly coffee beans coffee plant is called. They are the seeds of coffee cherries that are grown on trees in the Universe 70 countries.Coffee coffee industry database, which features the great line of coffee-related products and services to suppliers and retailers can find their business what they need to list on can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.