Rots Mace Windu vs. Galen Marek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kodiak430
due to discussion in the obi and mace vs. vader and marek thread, i have decided to make this. Who wins in an all out fight?

Enyalus
Galen does. He's not a Dark Jedi anymore.

kodiak430
this is galen marek at his prime, and mace windu at his as well

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Galen does. He's not a Dark Jedi anymore.

You don't have to be a dark sider for Vaapad to work. To say nothing of it not matter for shatterpoint either.

kodiak430
vaapad doesnt make windu ''all powerful''...

Enyalus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You don't have to be a dark sider for Vaapad to work. To say nothing of it not matter for shatterpoint either.
The whole superconducting loop thing of Vaapad isn't going to work if Galen isn't tapping the Dark Side. Which he won't be for this battle.

Shatterpoint won't protect him from a Force Rape.

kodiak430
Force Rape. Happy Dance

KuRuPT Thanosi
The whole superconducting loop thing of Vaapad isn't going to work if Galen isn't tapping the Dark Side. Which he won't be for this battle.

Shatterpoint won't protect him from a Force Rape.

I agree, but that doesn't change the fact that he himself can call on dark side energies.

Galan007
Force = Galen
Saber = Mace
All out = Galen.

Derelite
i just can't see galen winning this, im going with mace ftw

Enyalus
I agree, but that doesn't change the fact that he himself can call on dark side energies.
Yeah, Force Crush. I don't think it tops Mr. I Force Crush Imperial Walkers, though.

kodiak430
im gna agree with you and say mace, but with difficulty

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
Force = Galen
Saber = Mace
All out = Galen.

Please explain this my friend... During Mace fight with Sids... he dealt with and countered Sids force push with one of his own... Sids used force lighting which was also countered... and lastly sids went saber vs saber with Mace and this was countered. I'm just curious how Mace beat someone superior to him in an all out fight not just a saber fight, yet lose to someone inferior

chilled monkey
Please explain this my friend... During Mace fight with Sids... he dealt with and countered Sids force push with one of his own... Sids used force lighting which was also countered... and lastly sids went saber vs saber with Mace and this was countered. I'm just curious how Mace beat someone superior to him in an all out fight not just a saber fight, yet lose to someone inferior

Well I can't speak for them so this is just my opinion, but remember Mace was able to use Vaapad to turn Sids Dark power against him. He can't do that against Galen.

Galan007
Please explain this my friend... During Mace fight with Sids... he dealt with and countered Sids force push with one of his own... Sids used force lighting which was also countered... and lastly sids went saber vs saber with Mace and this was countered. I'm just curious how Mace beat someone superior to him in an all out fight not just a saber fight, yet lose to someone inferior Because in this fight, Mace will not be able to use Vaapad in the same manner he did against Sidious (as this is light side Galen.)

kodiak430
i still dont see galen winning this erm

Gideon
...And because even against dark siders, Vaapad doesn't make Mace invincible or almighty.

kodiak430
Originally posted by Gideon
...And because even against dark siders, Vaapad doesn't make Mace invincible or almighty. im not saying it does, im just saying if galen can hardly defeat shaak ti, how is he supposed to defeat one of the best jedi in the order?

Gideon
kodiak430
im not saying it does, im just saying if galen can hardly defeat shaak ti, how is he supposed to defeat one of the best jedi in the order?

That was more for Galan, sorry. sad

Galan007
Originally posted by Gideon
That was more for Galan, sorry. sad No one ever said Vaapad made Mace "invincible or almighty".

But in the one instance where Mace 'let loose' and used Vaapad to it's best, it certainly did it's job.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by kodiak430
im not saying it does, im just saying if galen can hardly defeat shaak ti, how is he supposed to defeat one of the best jedi in the order?

Because he improved a lot in power and skill after he defeated Shaak Ti.

kodiak430
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Because he improved a lot in power and skill after he defeated Shaak Ti. how so? where is ur proof?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.