Abomination Vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Abomination is stated to lift 250 tons

so who wins?
imo colossus should stomp with out PIS

iceman24567
Abom wrecks him then shoves his scaly wheener into Kitty

Gecko4lif
Poor poor abom

galactusischere
Abom lost to She-Hulk (some CIS was involved). I don't know if Colossus is stronger than She-Hulk or not, but this isn't a stomp.

byrdgang21
Is it classic abomination... if so he brutally murders petey

guy222
emil

Colossus-Big C
still doesnt hide the fact that he lifts 250 tons and current colossus lifts up to 750 ton

plus colossus bashed his face in before in two encounters they had and it was classic abomb

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by galactusischere
Abom lost to She-Hulk (some CIS was involved). I don't know if Colossus is stronger than She-Hulk or not, but this isn't a stomp.

When abomination got pissed it was pretty clear she was in serious trouble
and she took him down using nerve strike which to my knowlege Collossus cant replicate.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
still doesnt hide the fact that he lifts 250 tons and current colossus lifts up to 750 ton

plus colossus bashed his face in before in two encounters they had and it was classic abomb

iceman24567

plus colossus bashed his face in before in two encounters they had and it was classic abomb Then why make this thread?

Batroc

hysterical
You think Colossus is 3 x strong as classic abomination? He's not even 1 x as strong!

Colossus-Big C
current colossus is.
i love the upgrade. he always gets put againts people out of his league like juggs hulk hyperion hercules etc
he needed some sort of upgrade

Badabing
Abomination is stated to lift 250 tons

so who wins?
imo colossus should stomp with out PIS It's been done. Start using the search.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=425271& amp;highlight=title%3A%28abomination+vs+colossus%2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.